CONTEMPTIBLE Record of obama LIES...

It's a fine bill, gd it, despite a tidalwave of BS. Better than Romneycare, starts costs controls, RC has 2% rises in costs now. All Pubcrappe, all the time...

Your a teacher...but you know nothing about the Constitution ?

STFU.

I pity those kids.

Franco is a teacher????? OMG, i feel sorry for those kids!

Oh...and would you stop quoting Franco? I have him/her on ignore and this is driving me crazy! Lol!

Too bad for you, dupe. (They do love to ignore facts and censor, the arrogant ignorami.)

I was a teacher, now retired. French, Spanish, and History. Shytteheads LOL 6'4" male

An Obama LIE? Still waiting, dupes. Do you know what a lie IS anymore?

Last edited:
One person who did NOT block TV was OBAMA- another promise he was unable to keep- NOT A LIE> Are all dupes trolls?

YOU prove it was Obama, you brought it up, dupes. My computer is Windows 98 LOL. It sedom gets past google. I read newspapers, watch networks and PBS. I also never lie and am always right.

My sig pp3 are proveable Pub lies, so are your Obama "lies" (promises he couldn't keep.

One lie, moron dupes?

prove it, dip shit.

To review: THE QUESTION IS, DID DEMS NEGOTIATE OR JUST IGNORE PUBS ON HEALTH REFORM?

ANSWER- THEY NEGOTIATED FOR TEN MONTHS, ON A PUB PLAN.

Fecking morons.

To review: The question was 'Did Obama promise that the negotiations for health care would be on C-Span, and did he break that promise?

Answer: Yes, and yes.

Fecking moron.

Yes he did, but how much of that was up to him? The Speaker controls the cameras on the floor and much of the debate occurred in various committees.

The GOP had plenty of "say" in Heath Care reform if they had chosen to negotiate in good faith. They never did, not even at the beginning. The Boehner pre-empted the first summit on health care with statements opposing it.

The fucking shit-ass bill we ended up with practically came from Bob Dole and the Heritage foundation. An actual liberal bill would look vastly different.

damn, the bullshit is stacked high in here tonight..

Too bad for you, dupe. (They do love to ignore facts and censor, the arrogant ignorami.)

I was a teacher, now retired. French, Spanish, and History. Shytteheads LOL 6'4" male

with your grammar, there isn't a chance in Hell you ever taught anything but home economics or shop.

Yes he did, but how much of that was up to him? The Speaker controls the cameras on the floor and much of the debate occurred in various committees.

The GOP had plenty of "say" in Heath Care reform if they had chosen to negotiate in good faith. They never did, not even at the beginning. The Boehner pre-empted the first summit on health care with statements opposing it.

The fucking shit-ass bill we ended up with practically came from Bob Dole and the Heritage foundation. An actual liberal bill would look vastly different.

So you are saying you are NOT in favor of the Bill... Got it.

Not at all, I just prefer AT LEAST a public option if not single payer.

yep, it figures,, cause you probably don't pay a dime in income taxes.

Stupid insults from the dupes. I've got many bald-faced Pub lies here- Just ONE Obama lie, chumps?

I'm a terrible typist, sorry I don't have your drone/secretary skills. I'm a big fan of Stephane Mallarme, the father of modern rhetoric (make the reader work at it) and Kerouac (conversational style). It's like modern art- first you master the basics, then you play with them. Or more succinctly, shove your Bugtussle, W. Va., idiocy. ty

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

6'4" male....so what.

You'd still be easy.

Stupid insults from the dupes. I've got many bald-faced Pub lies here- Just ONE Obama lie, chumps?

I'm a terrible typist, sorry I don't have your drone/secretary skills. I'm a big fan of Stephane Mallarme, the father of modern rhetoric (make the reader work at it) and Kerouac (conversational style). It's like modern art- first you master the basics, then you play with them. Or more succinctly, shove your Bugtussle, W. Va., idiocy. ty

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Not at all, I just prefer AT LEAST a public option if not single payer.

yep, it figures,, cause you probably don't pay a dime in income taxes.

I'm sorry, but aren't you the one living on SS (upon which most people don't pay taxes)?

I not only pay taxes, I pay more taxes than married heterosexuals.

Well good for you. I can say I make a million dollars too. IF you pay so much, should you pay more?

So Pale Rider doesn't like "liars" huh? Voting Romney are you? ROFLMAO!!!!

So seawytch would rather garble out some pathetic line of bull shit rather than dispute ONE SINGLE obama LIE.

Freakin' leftist obama ass kissing loser.

Campaign promises compared to lies. I don't consider failing on campaign promises as "lies". As for campaign promises, Polifitact has done a good job of scoring those and the President ain't doing too bad...

Promise Kept 184 (36%)
Compromise 61 (12%)

Promise Broken 71 (14%)
Stalled 61 (12%)
In the Works 129 (25%)
Not yet rated 2 (0%)

I am a supporter of the President. I make no bones about it. So, are you supporting Romney or not?

------------You know Bush '41 lost his reelection bid due to the breaking of one promise, no new taxes. So now there seems to be no major promise that Obama has kept and the left has no problem at all with that, how charming. It seems those who find these character traits important for electing someone into the most important office in the world, differ greatly from the left who find that "I don't consider failing on campaign promises as "lies" ". It is very revealing comparisson.

Well, Bush was reelected on broken promises.

The Broken Promises of George W. Bush

The Broken Promises of George W. Bush:

Eight Years Ago Today: Bush's Broken Promise | Crooks and Liars

Bush's Broken Promises

Daily Kos: Remembering Bush's Broken Promise to Cut the Deficit in Half

List Of George W. Bush Lies

When President Bush took office in 2001, he inherited a $236 billion budget surplus, with a projected 10-year surplus of $5.6 trillion. When he ended his term, he left a $1.3 trillion deficit and a projected 10-year shortfall of $8 trillion.
rulings%2Ftom-mostlytrue.gif
PolitiFact | Axelrod claims Bush saddled Obama with a big deficit

Well, Bush was reelected on broken promises.

The Broken Promises of George W. Bush

The Broken Promises of George W. Bush:

Eight Years Ago Today: Bush's Broken Promise | Crooks and Liars

Bush's Broken Promises

Daily Kos: Remembering Bush's Broken Promise to Cut the Deficit in Half

List Of George W. Bush Lies

When President Bush took office in 2001, he inherited a $236 billion budget surplus, with a projected 10-year surplus of $5.6 trillion. When he ended his term, he left a $1.3 trillion deficit and a projected 10-year shortfall of $8 trillion.
rulings%2Ftom-mostlytrue.gif
PolitiFact | Axelrod claims Bush saddled Obama with a big deficit

Another brilliant statement by Lak ingonei hota.

Bush was a mess.

Let's repeat the mistake.

People voted against four more years of GWB and got the equivalent of 20 years of GWB.

Now we want 40 ?

Are you on drugs ?

Well good for you. I can say I make a million dollars too. IF you pay so much, should you pay more?

I'm sorry, what?

You were telling us you pay so much in taxes, do you think you should pay more?

I didn't say that I "pay so much", only that I pay MORE than the average married heterosexual. Why is that? Because I am not taxed fairly thanks to Federal law.

Now, am I willing to have my taxes increase to help pay for two wars that were kept off the books, an unpaid for tax cut and the unpaid for Medicare Part D? Yes I am.

Of course, I already pay more of a percentage of my taxes than, say, Willard Romney, but I'm still willing to see them increase to help pay down my country's massive debt.

Forum List

Back