CONTEMPTIBLE Record of obama LIES...

They had 10 months of negotiatons- it was in all the papers. Pub dupes. And I give a damn what some RW blogger said in the POST- a propaganda rag.

Obama personally promised the health care negotiations would be televised on C-SPAN.

Link to that footage please.

Something something pub something something dupe something something propaganda something something you racist something something I heart Obama.

Glossary for morons:

Pubs- greedy rich a-holes/morons and their bought off/whack job minions of politicians/propagandists.

Pub dupes- Pub voters, many indies and Dems. Pubs are incredible sales/con men.

Read the book! Google PDs.

Obama can't control congess- For all you know it was Pubs who wouldn't allow TV.

Now you're down to idiotic Pub dupe idiocy- THEY NEGOTIATED FOR MONTHS.

wiki-Health care, 2009
Main article: America's Healthy Future Act
During 2009, the Gang of Six consisted of six members of the Senate Finance Committee of the 111th United States Congress who attempted to negotiate a compromise to pass a health care reform bill.[1] Among the bills under consideration at the time were the United States National Health Care Act, the America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009, the Healthy Americans Act (Wyden–Bennett), and the America’s Healthy Future Act (Baucus plan).
3]

[edit] Democrats
Max Baucus (Montana)
Jeff Bingaman (New Mexico)
Kent Conrad (North

Republicans
Mike Enzi (Wyoming)
Chuck Grassley (Iowa)
Olympia Snowe (Maine)

NEXT!!

For all you know it was Obama who prevented it.

Link to one of the following...

Proof the GOP prevented the health care negotiations from being on c-span... or link to the c-span footage of the negotiations.

The GOP did not promise the negotiations would be televised... Obama made that promise.

Pub dupes caught in idiocy. Stupid insults, wanting certain links, carping about grammar, blogs from propagandists. Jeeebus you're a dumbazz.

NEXT!

Translation: You cannot provide a link to the footage because it does not exist, because Obama broke his promise to have the negotiations televised on C-Span.

HE... LIED.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
They negotiated for months with Pubs- STARTED with a Pub plan. I give a feq who didn't allow tv- it wasn't Obama, probably WAS Pubs..

To review: HUGE PUB LIE as ALWAYS.

NEXT! One Obama lie?

So Mr. Soetoro lied again, or is it really being televised? Why do I already know the answer...

They negotiated for months with Pubs- STARTED with a Pub plan. I give a feq who didn't allow tv- it wasn't Obama, probably WAS Pubs..

To review: HUGE PUB LIE as ALWAYS.

NEXT! One Obama lie?

prove it, dumb ass. Oh that's right, you're completely incapable of proving anything you post.

To review: THE QUESTION IS, DID DEMS NEGOTIATE OR JUST IGNORE PUBS ON HEALTH REFORM?

ANSWER- THEY NEGOTIATED FOR TEN MONTHS, ON A PUB PLAN.

Fecking morons.

To review: THE QUESTION IS, DID DEMS NEGOTIATE OR JUST IGNORE PUBS ON HEALTH REFORM?

Fecking morons.

To review: The question was 'Did Obama promise that the negotiations for health care would be on C-Span, and did he break that promise?

Answer: Yes, and yes.

Fecking moron.

liars, can you find any in D.C. that are not?

Yup.....Obama said to Rev. Wright when he tried to bribe him into silence....'YOU have to be honest'.

Wright states that Obama himself asked the pastor not to do any more public speaking until the election.

Klein told Hannity, as he writes in his book, that Obama asked for a private meeting with Wright about a week after Obama’s speech on race in Philadelphia in March 2008. At that meeting, Klein recalls, Obama says “the trouble with you, Reverend, is that you have to tell the truth. And the Reverend Wright says to him, 'That’s not bad trouble to have, Mr. Obama.'”

After Hannity played the video clip of the conversation, he said: “Wow. So in other words he is basically saying I don’t have to tell the truth.”

Klein: “That’s right.”

Read more on Newsmax.com: Author Klein: Obama Tried to Bribe Rev. Wright Into Silence
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
One person who did NOT block TV was OBAMA- another promise he was unable to keep- NOT A LIE> Are all dupes trolls?

YOU prove it was Obama, you brought it up, dupes. My computer is Windows 98 LOL. It sedom gets past google. I read newspapers, watch networks and PBS. I also never lie and am always right.

My sig pp3 are proveable Pub lies, so are your Obama "lies" (promises he couldn't keep.

One lie, moron dupes?

Fecking morons.

To review: The question was 'Did Obama promise that the negotiations for health care would be on C-Span, and did he break that promise?

Fecking moron.

Yes he did, but how much of that was up to him? The Speaker controls the cameras on the floor and much of the debate occurred in various committees.

The GOP had plenty of "say" in Heath Care reform if they had chosen to negotiate in good faith. They never did, not even at the beginning. The Boehner pre-empted the first summit on health care with statements opposing it.

The fucking shit-ass bill we ended up with practically came from Bob Dole and the Heritage foundation. An actual liberal bill would look vastly different.

It's a fine bill, gd it, despite a tidalwave of BS. Better than Romneycare, starts costs controls, RC has 2% rises in costs now. All Pubcrappe, all the time...

One person who did NOT block TV was OBAMA- another promise he was unable to keep- NOT A LIE> Are all dupes trolls?

YOU prove it was Obama, you brought it up, dupes. My computer is Windows 98 LOL. It sedom gets past google. I read newspapers, watch networks and PBS. I also never lie and am always right.

My sig pp3 are proveable Pub lies, so are your Obama "lies" (promises he couldn't keep.

One lie, moron dupes?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It's a fine bill, gd it, despite a tidalwave of BS. Better than Romneycare, starts costs controls, RC has 2% rises in costs now. All Pubcrappe, all the time...

Your a teacher...but you know nothing about the Constitution ?

STFU.

I pity those kids.

Fecking morons.

Fecking moron.

Yes he did, but how much of that was up to him? The Speaker controls the cameras on the floor and much of the debate occurred in various committees.

The GOP had plenty of "say" in Heath Care reform if they had chosen to negotiate in good faith. They never did, not even at the beginning. The Boehner pre-empted the first summit on health care with statements opposing it.

The fucking shit-ass bill we ended up with practically came from Bob Dole and the Heritage foundation. An actual liberal bill would look vastly different.

So you are saying you are NOT in favor of the Bill... Got it.

Again, Romneycare is a success, ACA is better and the same style as in Holland and Switzerland. Even Dems can be duped by the gigantic Pub propaganda machine...single payer is a dream here...

Obama LIE? Still waiting, dupes.Do you know what a lie IS anymore?

Fecking moron.

So you are saying you are NOT in favor of the Bill... Got it.

Not at all, I just prefer AT LEAST a public option if not single payer.

Forum List

Back