Conservatives, what pisses you off the most about homosexuals

For the record, I'm not Gay.

Interesting.

So how in the hell would you know what an ordinary gay or bisexual person in America needs from their society?
Repression, in all forms, flies in the face of freedom.
Curious

So would it count as repression if I went into a Christian establishment demanded they cater to my sexual orientation, then threatened them with legal and financial ruin if they didn't?

Would I not be trampling on their freedoms too?
Catholics do it all the time
What are you talking about?
Your delusional hypothetical of walking into a religious establishment and forcing them to accept the fact you are gay is already in practice....

In the case of the Catholic church, they have very much catered to some of the sexual perversions of their clergy.....for many many years that catered to it.

so don't be afraid, walk into that church and live your truth

in an effort to better understand your political ideology, I'm asking a series of questions.

Please list your primary point of offense about homosexuals.

It will take a lot of effort for you based on your idiotic question.
Is the question too hard?
No it is a simplelton's question.
One who insist on believing something as dumb as all conservatives have issues with gay people.
If you are a Xomservative and have no problem with other people being homosexual, kudos! Spread the word.

However, the repression and marginalization of homosexuals comes almost exclusively from Conservarives.

My question seeks to know why.
You make my point for me.
You are either trolling, or serious.
If you are serious, then you are a very low information simpleton falling for the talking points of identity politics pushers.
No better than those posting up here from infowars or Rush Limbaugh

I think the number one reason Republicans hate gay people is because the gays just won’t give it up.

You know Republicans find gay men delectable and attractive, that’s why they are always following them into men’s rooms. At airports and in national parks.

Have you ever considered that maybe gays just don’t want Republicans? Not many people do.

in an effort to better understand your political ideology, I'm asking a series of questions.

One who insist on believing something as dumb as all conservatives have issues with gay people.
If you are a Xomservative and have no problem with other people being homosexual, kudos! Spread the word.

However, the repression and marginalization of homosexuals comes almost exclusively from Conservarives.

If you are serious, then you are a very low information simpleton falling for the talking points of identity politics pushers.
Should I break down Conservatism to its base alloys? Then let us pit discal Conservatives aside, constitutional Conservative beside them and concentrate on social Conservatives. Those folks who take u,bragged with a changing and evolving culture. Family Values voters. The people who hold bedroom issues; abortion, homosexuality, birth control, sex education, abstinence and the like.

Perhaps you are a fiscal Xomservative am sure are indifferent to social concerns. Or a constitutional Conservative and hold the position that freedom and liberty are qualities that should be availed to all citizens regardless of race, ethnicity or sexual orientation. Fine. I appreciate your opinion.

But it is undeniable that the Social Conservatives hold a different opinion vis-a-vis homosexuality.

Given the fact that our contemporary society has indeed evolved to be more accepting of homosexuality, I would like to know why Social Conservatives have maintained their attitudes and what they would have different in society's attitudes.

Should I break down Conservatism to its base alloys? Then let us pit discal Conservatives aside, constitutional Conservative beside them and concentrate on social Conservatives. Those folks who take u,bragged with a changing and evolving culture. Family Values voters. The people who hold bedroom issues; abortion, homosexuality, birth control, sex education, abstinence and the like.

Perhaps you are a fiscal Xomservative am sure are indifferent to social concerns. Or a constitutional Conservative and hold the position that freedom and liberty are qualities that should be availed to all citizens regardless of race, ethnicity or sexual orientation. Fine. I appreciate your opinion.

But it is undeniable that the Social Conservatives hold a different opinion vis-a-vis homosexuality.

Given the fact that our contemporary society has indeed evolved to be more accepting of homosexuality, I would like to know why Social Conservatives have maintained their attitudes and what they would have different in society's attitudes.

Or perhaps, and more accurate, you are incapable of understanding anyone who doesn't think like you. And those that do, there must be something wrong with them.
When it is you who has the problem.

Or perhaps, and more accurate, you are incapable of understanding anyone who doesn't think like you. And those that do, there must be something wrong with them.
When it is you who has the problem.
Not so much a retort but a judgment.

Curious

Do you mean just men or men and women?
Any and all homosexuals.

My only point of offense is blatant PDA but that applies to everyone
Promiscuity

What should be done?

PDA not promiscuity.

Any and all homosexuals.

Promiscuity

What should be done?

PDA not promiscuity.
So your beef is with human nature.

Any and all homosexuals.

Promiscuity

What should be done?

PDA not promiscuity.

As I said PDA is not appropriate but you can tell a hetero couple that. You say that to a gay couple...you get labeled.

Any and all homosexuals.

Promiscuity

What should be done?

PDA not promiscuity.

As I said PDA is not appropriate but you can tell a hetero couple that. You say that to a gay couple...you get labeled.
I think the heterosexual couple would call you names too

The Conservative premise, as you skillfully laid out, is incorrect. Homosexuality is not a choice. At least not a conscious

Uh, I never asserted that homosexuality was a choice. In fact I believe it is hormonal issue. Maybe even genetic. That is something homosexual individuals cannot control.
I was responding to emily

Promiscuity

What should be done?

PDA not promiscuity.

That’s fine because that’s acceptable. You made my pt

Promiscuity

What should be done?

PDA not promiscuity.

So only homosexual's responses offend? Can heterosexuals sin, or is that the exclusive Provence of homosexuals?

PDA not promiscuity.

So only homosexual's responses offend? Can heterosexuals sin, or is that the exclusive Provence of homosexuals?

I will explain because you’re dumb. I discourage all PDA. If I see a guy and a girl and say...”get a room”, they will likely chuckle. If I say it to a gay couple they may call me a homophobe or worse. F@ck you’re dumb. Geez.

I will explain because you’re dumb. I discourage all PDA. If I see a guy and a girl and say...”get a room”, they will likely chuckle. If I say it to a gay couple they may call me a homophobe or worse. F@ck you’re dumb. Geez.
So it's the nature of the response to your playing morality cop that matters.

You still do not get it. Back to being dumb. It’s less to do with morality, actually zero. I just don’t want to see it. Affection to me should be a private matter.

You still do not get it. Back to being dumb. It’s less to do with morality, actually zero. I just don’t want to see it. Affection to me should be a private matter.
So the problem is yours. Own it.

Forum List

Back