Waking up to the Beach Boys' Good Vibrations is more effective than a beeping alarm

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City

Of course it is! But it takes some massive egghead research program to figure it out?

Waking up to the Beach Boys' and The Cure's can prevent morning grogginess

Scientists claim using melodic music to wake up is better than a beeping alarm

Classical music of Beethoven and Antonio Vivaldi can help brain performance

'Sleep inertia' linked to plane and car crashes as drowsy drivers take the wheel

The whole, lengthy thing @ Waking up to 'catchy pop song like Beach Boys' Good Vibrations is better than a beeping alarm' | Daily Mail Online

When I used to use an alarm I liked to wake up to Winton Marsalis playing Hayden's Trumpet Concerto

I liked the idea of heralding the new day with the sound of a trumpet

When I used to use an alarm I liked to wake up to Winton Marsalis playing Hayden's Trumpet Concerto

I liked the idea of heralding the new day with the sound of a trumpet

What beautiful clear notes. The way a trumpet should be played.

Thank you.

Of course it is! But it takes some massive egghead research program to figure it out?

Waking up to the Beach Boys' and The Cure's can prevent morning grogginess

Scientists claim using melodic music to wake up is better than a beeping alarm

Classical music of Beethoven and Antonio Vivaldi can help brain performance

'Sleep inertia' linked to plane and car crashes as drowsy drivers take the wheel

The whole, lengthy thing @ Waking up to 'catchy pop song like Beach Boys' Good Vibrations is better than a beeping alarm' | Daily Mail Online

I used to try that when I was younger and didn't wake up at the crack of dawn anyway.
I would weave the song, or the announcer's words, into my dream. Didn't work as well as obnoxious repetitive loud noise.

I leave my radio on all night and so its on when I wake up. This morning I woke up to "Heard It In A Love Song" from the Marshall Tucker Band. :) :) :)

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back