Conservatives, what pisses you off the MOST about Environmentalism?

Keeping stack emissions to a safe level isn't the same as eugenics.

Eugenics has not been an issue for 100 years. Why muddy the waters with it now?
Stack emissions are irrelevant to the overall point I first made, viz environmentalism being a quasi-religion....You're trying to move the goalposts.

And if you think that eugenics isn't an issue lurking behind radical environmentalism, you need a reality check.

I believe that Conservatives would rather make money that effects a few than act as stewards of the environment which effects everyone
You're peddling a stereotype that has next to no basis in fact.

A lot of conservatives live in rural areas and control far more land do progs...That makes them first-hand stewards of the environment.
It seems that the primary complaint from Conservatives is environmentalism is a job killer. A shallow rebuttal to a serious subject, but it's been used so often, it has now become a stereotype.
In a study of 4 industries: pulp and paper, plastics, petroleum, and steel.... Instead of finding job loses due to regulations, they found a tiny gain in jobs.

Additionally, its helpful to remember the disasters such as Libby Asbestos Contamination, or Love Canal, or Picher Lead Contamination, etc causing loss of life or lifelong illness.
∼200,000 early deaths occur in the U.S. each year due to U.S. combustion emissions

Keeping stack emissions to a safe level isn't the same as eugenics.

Eugenics has not been an issue for 100 years. Why muddy the waters with it now?
Stack emissions are irrelevant to the overall point I first made, viz environmentalism being a quasi-religion....You're trying to move the goalposts.

And if you think that eugenics isn't an issue lurking behind radical environmentalism, you need a reality check.
You uprooted the goal posts, took them out of the stadium and erected them somewhere near Fiji when you equated eugenics with nfironmentalism.

In an effort to understand more about your political ideology, I'm asking a series of questions about your primary concerns.

Please list your primary point of offense over Emvironmentalists.
Spelling errors.
Thanks. It certainly brings your point into focus
Every picture tells a story don't it ?
la-159044-mn-0604-spill-2-cmc-jpg-20140221.jpeg

polluted_river.jpg

stock-photo-dump-on-the-beach-of-socotra-island-man-made-environmental-disaster-50632885.jpg

Forum List

Back