Conservatives throw hillbillies under the bus

It made national news because of the obvious inyourface hatred on display day in and day out by gun-toting anarchists.
LMAO. I wonder why your baselessly assumed "gun-toting anarchist" didn't shoot the census worker.

Another one who has gone full retard. Never go full retard.

Probably because it's much more pleasurable for sickos to inflict a slow death. Duh... Talk about retarded...
LMAO. The point - your baseless assumption which is the premise of this entire thread - went right over your head and I am not surprised at all.

Bush did not break with previous presidents and never made note of how many death threats a day he recieved. Given the number of 9/11 conspiracy loons out and about I'd not be surprised if Bush got more than 5 a day. And if you thin the Iraq war was the only thing the left dissed Bush about you're either more absent minded than I or more disengenuous.

LMAO. I wonder why your baselessly assumed "gun-toting anarchist" didn't shoot the census worker.

Another one who has gone full retard. Never go full retard.

Probably because it's much more pleasurable for sickos to inflict a slow death. Duh... Talk about retarded...
LMAO. The point - your baseless assumption which is the premise of this entire thread - went right over your head and I am not surprised at all.

You mean we weren't discussing the federal agent who was duct-taped and hung? :eek: That wasn't "sick"????

Oh dear, my bad.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Next? Asshole?

Bush did not break with previous presidents and never made note of how many death threats a day he recieved. Given the number of 9/11 conspiracy loons out and about I'd not be surprised if Bush got more than 5 a day. And if you thin the Iraq war was the only thing the left dissed Bush about you're either more absent minded than I or more disengenuous.

No, but the Secret Service has said that the threats have increased by 400% since Bush was in office.

I'm not talking about the random threats on the Internet. These are the ones taken seriously by DHS.

Or because, perhaps far more threats are taken seriously simply because the storm front types, the klan the skinheads and the Aryan brotherhood - none of which are republican groups by the way and at least one of whom are yellow dog Democrats - are really pissed Obama being black and all. So at least some if not all of the increase has nothing to do with what any Republican is saying.

You mean we weren't discussing the federal agent who was duct-taped and hung? :eek: That wasn't "sick"????

Oh dear, my bad.

Next? Asshole?
I realize you are challenged when it comes to the obvious, however this entire thread is about baseless assumptions. You are making them, asuming some "gun-toting" perp did this.

Or, perhaps you have some inside information on the facts of this case? Do tell.

Or because, perhaps far more threats are taken seriously simply because the storm front types, the klan the skinheads and the Aryan brotherhood - none of which are republican groups by the way and at least one of whom are yellow dog Democrats - are really pissed Obama being black and all. So at least some if not all of the increase has nothing to do with what any Republican is saying.

I don't believe I blamed any "Republican" group. My guess is that whoever did it was a storm front type who believes that Obama represents everything bad, so that must incude even the Constitutionally mandated census taking.

Oh dear, my bad.

Next? Asshole?
I realize you are challenged when it comes to the obvious, however this entire thread is about baseless assumptions. You are making them, asuming some "gun-toting" perp did this.

Or, perhaps you have some inside information on the facts of this case? Do tell.

No, of course it wasn't anyone toting a gun, or anyone with a hangman's noose, or any other weapon of extreme violence. Again, my bad.

Fuck off, dude, you're just making a fool of yourself.

Oh dear, my bad.

Next? Asshole?

No, of course it wasn't anyone toting a gun, or anyone with a hangman's noose, or any other weapon of extreme violence. Again, my bad.

Fuck off, dude, you're just making a fool of yourself.
So emotional. So easy. LOL.

I think everyone needs to take a deep breath, and listen to some music:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqxzWdKKu8]YouTube - Dueling Banjos Deliverance[/ame]

Maggie I don't have a clue who perpetrated this particular horror. At the moment no one including you has any idea who did this and that is Si Modo's point. All anyone here is doing is guessing.

Right now it could be almost anything or anyone. All we know for certain is that the body was moved either shortly before or shortly after his death. For all anyone here knows he was dead before they put him on public display.

Maggie I don't have a clue who perpetrated this particular horror. At the moment no one including you has any idea who did this and that is Si Modo's point. All anyone here is doing is guessing.

Right now it could be almost anything or anyone. All we know for certain is that the body was moved either shortly before or shortly after his death. For all anyone here knows he was dead before they put him on public display.
where was that reported?
i havent seen it

So we shouldn't talk about it? Everyone loves a good mystery, especially a real one. The fact that SM doesn't particularly like my take on it is just too bad.

Frankly I don't thing Si Modo thinks right now that anyone has a valid take on this and he's probably right.. There simply isn't enough info.

Why would someone engaging in the illegal activity of moonshining or meth manufacturing kill someone...and then display them?

If it had been a bullet wound to the head and buried in a shallow grave out in the middle of a loney mountainside...I'd agree with you.

But this murder was to be symbolic and to send a message.

Moonshiners don't try to send a message...they try to keep secret.

Teabaggers try to send messages.

I suspect that most "feds" have better things to do these days than to go after moonshiners anyway. And isn't an initial meth bust a local law authority thing? The feds would only get involved if they were transporting the product across state lines. (Just guessing.)
And I suspect most moonshiners or meth lab owners have better things to do than taunt the FBI. In fact, I'm willing to bet that most of them go out of their way to avoid attention from the FBI.

Yes, exactly. Most of them would be smart enough not to operate in an area that is automatically under federal jurisdiction...wouldn't you think?

I suspect that most "feds" have better things to do these days than to go after moonshiners anyway. And isn't an initial meth bust a local law authority thing? The feds would only get involved if they were transporting the product across state lines. (Just guessing.)
And I suspect most moonshiners or meth lab owners have better things to do than taunt the FBI. In fact, I'm willing to bet that most of them go out of their way to avoid attention from the FBI.

Yes, exactly. Most of them would be smart enough not to operate in an area that is automatically under federal jurisdiction...wouldn't you think?
One would think, but I guess not - FBI/HIDTA

Moonshiners have been sending such messages for more than a century now? Ever here of the whiskey rebellion? If you think people on meth or Moonshine act either reposnibly or logically then you are making illogical assumptions.

Forum List

Back