Conservatives throw hillbillies under the bus

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Is anyone else cracking up over the way the conservatives are describing hillbillies as bat shit crazy meth heads today?

:lol:

WTH?

hillbillies.jpg

Read the census worker thread...

Do I have to? :evil:
yes
ravi is lying
as usual

So, please clarify the truth for us.

I read some of that thread. On the outset, it looks like someone murdered a federal employee and wrote fed on their chest.

What could be the motive?

One hypothesis is that the alleged murderer does not like the federal government and may have been emboldened to commit such a crime by the recent inflammatory rhetoric that has been circulating throughout this country.

The other hypothesis is that the assailant is likely a moonshiner or a meth-maker and killed the man because he stumbled upon his lair.

The fact that the second hypothesis is even considered is stupid as this is extremely unlikely to be the truth, yet it is being pushed as a legitimate possibility.

Riddle me that, Divester!

Yep.

They are throwing them under the bus by advancing a stereotypical picture of people that live in rural areas in Kentucky, etc...and claiming that as a reason for murder. Thanks, Xo, I owe you some rep.

It's really, really amusing.

yes
ravi is lying
as usual

I read some of that thread. On the outset, it looks like someone murdered a federal employee and wrote fed on their chest.

One hypothesis is that the alleged murderer does not like the federal government and may have been emboldened to commit such a crime by the recent inflammatory rhetoric that has been circulating throughout this country.

The other hypothesis is that the assailant is likely a moonshiner or a meth-maker and killed the man because he stumbled upon his lair.

The fact that the second hypothesis is even considered is stupid as this is extremely unlikely to be the truth, yet it is being pushed as a legitimate possibility.

because it is a likely senario
more so than something that hadnt even happened yet causing it
the guy was found BEFORE 9-12

yes
ravi is lying
as usual

Having lived in Clinton country for a few years, I can come up with a 3rd hypothesis: shut up the right-wing 'haters' on the radio and in Congress by killing an insignificant federal employee and making it look like it was an anti-government loon listening to Michele Bachmann. :lol:

yes
ravi is lying
as usual

Why would someone engaging in the illegal activity of moonshining or meth manufacturing kill someone...and then display them?

If it had been a bullet wound to the head and buried in a shallow grave out in the middle of a loney mountainside...I'd agree with you.

But this murder was to be symbolic and to send a message.

Moonshiners don't try to send a message...they try to keep secret.

Teabaggers try to send messages.

yes
ravi is lying
as usual

Having lived in Clinton country for a few years, I can come up with a 3rd hypothesis: shut up the right-wing 'haters' on the radio and in Congress by killing an insignificant federal employee and making it look like it was an anti-government loon listening to Michele Bachmann. :lol:

That's a possibility...the census worker was Ashley Todded.

Why would someone engaging in the illegal activity of moonshining or meth manufacturing kill someone...and then display them?

If it had been a bullet wound to the head and buried in a shallow grave out in the middle of a loney mountainside...I'd agree with you.

really?
moonshiners dont want to send a message?

That's a possibility...the census worker was Ashley Todded.

And I bet it was a black person who killed him! From ACORN, no less!

It's amazing your insight, I can tell you have intimate knowledge of the backwoods...hell, I'll bet you can even see a tree or two from your condo balcony. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back