Conservatives throw hillbillies under the bus

As for the OP, what's so unusual about anyone making fun of hillbillies?....
Nothing, except when you are trying to get their votes. Otherwise, you and your ilk are free to be as elitist as you please.

Nothing, except when you are trying to get their votes. Otherwise, you and your ilk are free to be as elitist as you please.
Elitist or we're throwing meth head hillbillies under the bus (implicit that they are our kind).

Your whines are pretty boring but when you can't keep track of what you actually want to whine about, that's funny. :lol:

i have an alibi
The man was dead when I got here....Honest.

and he remained so the entire time i was there.

according to one stat i saw, violence against fed employees on nat parks went from 50 incidents to 250+ from 1996-2006.

OTOH, i heard glenn beck is being cast in the ned beatty role in the deliverance remake that goes into production soon. :thup:

How the hell did he beat mal out? :confused:

Elitist or we're throwing meth head hillbillies under the bus (implicit that they are our kind).

Your whines are pretty boring but when you can't keep track of what you actually want to whine about, that's funny. :lol:
lol...I guess you don't know what elitist means.

And, Queasy, how many times are you going to post that I'm boring, etc., before you stop responding to my posts?

lol...I guess you don't know what elitist means.

And, Queasy, how many times are you going to post that I'm boring, etc., before you stop responding to my posts?
Let's see, that makes once so far here. But, as I said, you keep whining and now you're just funny. I guess that point went over your head. Those who are emotional reactionaries rarely understand clear and concise words, though. They let their prejudice get in the way of thought.

My bad...I forgot you edited one.

Regardless, throw the hillbillies to the wolves, it matters not to me.

My bad...I forgot you edited one.

Regardless, throw the hillbillies to the wolves, it matters not to me.
Here? I edited out how boring your whines are here? Nah. I didn't. Ask the staff if you want to check, or don't. I imagine the forum software has some record of my edits, or not. I don't really care, but you seem to be starting on some really bizarre line of a dishonest claim about me.

I realize that to some I am fascinating, but this is your thread so focus on your topic.

Or not.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...Quasi...do me a favor, if you don't like my posts, don't bump them to the top of the discussion.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...Quasi...do me a favor, if you don't like my posts, don't bump them to the top of the discussion.
Oh, but you misunderstand me. I find your posts very funny. I like bumping them so others can be entertained. :lol: Share the joy, I always say. And I suppose my elitist (or hillbillie...can't seem to figure out what your whine is still) brethern would agree.

Last edited:
This thread is a joke. It's nothing but an excuse for Ravi to insult and flame.

There is no integrity to it at all.

Someone PM me when there is any sign of an intelliegent point the OP wants to make.

Just as Ravi has historically been tickled pink to spew racist verbage all over the place, under the guise of attributing racism to others, now she has an opportunity to spew geographic bigotry all over the place...again, under the guise of accusing others of bigotry.

This thread is a joke. It's nothing but an excuse for Ravi to insult and flame.

There is no integrity to it at all.

Someone PM me when there is any sign of an intelliegent point the OP wants to make.
:lol: You're pathetic.

Forum List

Back