Conservatives stands united against Obama's Nobel Peace Prize

obl hamas taliban alquida and the left all hated bush......what is your point....that terrorists are fickle....

From the October 9 edition of Premiere Radio Network's The Rush Limbaugh Show:

LIMBAUGH: "I think that everybody is laughing. Our president is a worldwide joke. Folks, do you realize something has happened here that we all agree with the Taliban and Iran about and that is he doesn't deserve the award. Now that's hilarious, that I'm on the same side of something with the Taliban, and that we all are on the same side as the Taliban."

animated_rush-dance.gif
ah yes, edited video clips in a gif that distort what actually happened

Bfrgn shows what a fucking IDIOT he is once again

Gee dive CON, you're right, that is not a fair representation of Rush Limbaugh...

Please accept my apology...

limbaugh_drugs_jail.jpg

Great post. It really shows him for the hypocrite he is. Freakin Rush Con. :lol:

Its amazing what pisses people off.

It's amazing how stupid some people can be. Like the ones who presume anyone is pissed off.

Try "disgusted". It fits NUCH better. Both with Herr Obama getting the award, and with the fools who actually have the audacity to attempt defending it.

is this his consolation prize for not holding the Olympics in his home town which he personally pimped the office of the President of the US out for?

It's amazing how stupid some people can be. Like the ones who presume anyone is pissed off.

Try "disgusted". It fits NUCH better. Both with Herr Obama getting the award, and with the fools who actually have the audacity to attempt defending it.

is this his consolation prize for not holding the Olympics in his home town which he personally pimped the office of the President of the US out for?

It's the Audacity of Hope all over again. :lol:

Im a conservative, and im also a republican on more issues than i am democrat, particularly the important ones like the war on terror. With that said, i think its stupid to blame or be angry at Obama for getting an award he never asked for. I would call the Dems on their bad behavior if this were Bush recieving the award and they blamed him, so i dont like seeing that from my party. Dont make the mistake of being biased against Obama in every situation simply because he is a dem. Let the liberals be the ones to always act petty, we are above that pettiness.

Obama is a nice guy, who cares about this country. That shouldnt ever be questioned, but his ideas are often times wrong and that is where we part ways. Dont demonize him though in the way they did with Bush. The dems behavior with Bush was appauling, and it shows how low people can sink in politics. Be above it.

Last edited:

because no other leaders of countries showed up.:lol::lol:

Oh come on people the Odds of Obama actually acheiving world peace or even a modestly meaningful step in that direction are essentially the same as for every other president in the last half 100+ years slim to none. As long as tin pot dictators rule more than 1/3 of the countries in the world there will never be peace and we simply haven't the resources in time or money to take out every ass hat that is screwing things up.

And no one is pissed at Obama for having recieved at most we are pissed that anyone with two functioning brain cells would nominate some one for this award when he'd only been in office for a little over a week and that the committee would give it to him in what is little more than a blantant attempt by a pack of socilaist horses-rear-ends to interfere in American foreign policy by issuing an award which is all but impposible to satirize given that it has already satirized itself by it's former inductees.

Would you have been happy if President Bush got a nobel prize?

Yeah--it's kind of like winning the Heisman's trophy before you have ever played a football game---:lol::lol:

Anyone defending Obama getting the Pulitzer Peace Price when he has not accomplished anything is a confirmed Obamabot.

It's absolutely absurd.

Obama has accomplished a lot.

That's why he won.

The Norwegians get it. You don't.

Yeah--it's kind of like winning the Heisman's trophy before you have ever played a football game---:lol::lol:

Anyone defending Obama getting the Pulitzer Peace Price when he has not accomplished anything is a confirmed Obamabot.

It's absolutely absurd.

That's why he won.

What has he accomplished exactly compared to the other people that were up for this prize?

It's absolutely absurd.

That's why he won.

What has he accomplished exactly compared to the other people that were up for this prize?
don't hold your breath waiting for that answer from chris

Forum List

Back