Conservatives stands united against Obama's Nobel Peace Prize

LMAO. So, those were not the only two salient points that you got but they were the two relevant points?

Can't.....

stop.....

laughing.

Again, you failed to read. Those two points were what I felt were relevant to this thread. I wasn't projecting if that's what you were asking.

You're free to make any other points from the source if you care to.

DogBoy says there are "TWO main points" But FAILS to list them. He's rather be fixated upon you, and go on a personal attack sans vous...

Interesting...

I wasn't going on a personal attack, I was defending myself against bullshit.

Also, I have already listed the main points, but you have failed to read.

Oh, so those are the only two salient points that you got?

Not at all. Plenty of things were also very important from that article. However, it was two points that I felt were relevant to this thread and therefore worth noting. ....
LMAO. So, those were not the only two salient points that you got but they were the two relevant points?

Can't.....

stop.....

laughing.

Here? Maybe this will relieve the tension? I Love this little guy ;)

smiley_abzw.gif

Not at all. Plenty of things were also very important from that article. However, it was two points that I felt were relevant to this thread and therefore worth noting. ....

Can't.....

stop.....

laughing.

Here? Maybe this will relieve the tension? I Love this little guy ;)

smiley_abzw.gif
Perfect! Saved the link for future use.

DogBoy says there are "TWO main points" But FAILS to list them. He's rather be fixated upon you, and go on a personal attack sans vous...

Interesting...

I wasn't going on a personal attack, I was defending myself against bullshit.

Also, I have already listed the main points, but you have failed to read.

Then you FAILED to point them out...didn't you? Sorry. But I don't buy what yer sellin'. It's rather simple really.

When are you and I going to A'Stan?

Can't.....

stop.....

laughing.

Again, you failed to read. Those two points were what I felt were relevant to this thread. I wasn't projecting if that's what you were asking.

OMG! He said it again!

I get to use the link ALREADY!

smiley_abzw.gif

Can't.....

stop.....

laughing.

OMG! He said it again!

I get to use the link ALREADY!

smiley_abzw.gif

Astounding, isn't it?

Uh-huh...it WAS until Obama got elected, and FAILS to do his duty as CINC.

Nice dodge. You fail...again.

Really? It was safe to go until Obama got elected? Then why McCain go in the way he did? Was it not safe? Why didn't Bush walk down the street? Or Cheney? Or why were our troops even there if it was safe before Obama got elected?

What has Obama not done as CINC to suddenly make Afghanistan unsafe?

I would say you fail, but you don't even realize what you're saying which is sad.

Uh-huh...it WAS until Obama got elected, and FAILS to do his duty as CINC.

Nice dodge. You fail...again.

Really? It was safe to go until Obama got elected? Then why McCain go in the way he did? Was it not safe? Why didn't Bush walk down the street? Or Cheney? Or why were our troops even there if it was safe before Obama got elected?

What has Obama not done as CINC to suddenly make Afghanistan unsafe?

I would say you fail, but you don't even realize what you're saying which is sad.

Forget it DoggieStyle. You had yer chance. You blinked. This isn't about ME any longer. Don't try to save face.

Texas Republican Congressman Pete Sessions compares GOP strategy to Taliban insurgency

Pete_Sessions.jpg

"Insurgency, we understand perhaps a little bit more because of the Taliban, and that is that they went about systematically understanding how to disrupt and change a person's entire processes. And these Taliban -- I'm not trying to say the Republican Party is the Taliban. No, that's not what we're saying. I'm saying an example of how you go about [sic] is to change a person from their messaging to their operations to their frontline message. And we need to understand that insurgency may be required when the other side, the House leadership, does not follow the same commands, which we entered the game with."

Paragraph from hotlineoncall.nationaljournal.com.

Wow.
I mean, it's obvious to anyone paying attention how the right tries to hold onto power but to hear it like that is still a little shocking.

What will shock the Conservatives even more is he goes ahead and does earn it.

And that's when he should get it. Not beforehand.

Let's not kid ourselves. The award was not given to Barack Obama, it was given to the voters for throwing out Dubya.
The voters had nothing to do with Bush leaving, his terms were simply up.

Let's not kid ourselves. The award was not given to Barack Obama, it was given to the voters for throwing out Dubya.

You might want to check your facts. Dubya won both times he ran.

Electing someone like Sarah Palin would have been more or less a third Bush term. I thought that was understood when I posted that.

Keep up.

Isn't it astoung certain folks don't know the Constitution, much less the
22ND Amendment?
AMENDMENT XXII
Passed by Congress March 21, 1947. Ratified February 27, 1951.
Section 1.
No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of President more than once. But this Article shall not apply to any person holding the office of President when this Article was proposed by Congress, and shall not prevent any person who may be holding the office of President, or acting as President, during the term within which this Article becomes operative from holding the office of President or acting as President during the remainder of such term.

Of course SideStreaker was taslking out of the confines of his BDS...it's a rather nasty risidual effect that he exhibits.

BDS? How about... the world and probably the Nobel committee--the people that awarded a 9-month-old presidency the peace prize--has BDS?

Are you just that longing for an argument with me or do you just suck at reading comprehension, as you do with message board management, and life for that matter?

Last edited:

22ND Amendment?
AMENDMENT XXII
Section 1.
No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of President more than once. But this Article shall not apply to any person holding the office of President when this Article was proposed by Congress, and shall not prevent any person who may be holding the office of President, or acting as President, during the term within which this Article becomes operative from holding the office of President or acting as President during the remainder of such term.

Of course SideStreaker was taslking out of the confines of his BDS...it's a rather nasty risidual effect that he exhibits.

BDS? How about... the world and probably the Nobel committee has BDS?

Your reading comprehension is about as bad as your message board's layout.

I see. Yeah they probably DO have BDS. And thank you for accentuating the point many of us have been making, and WHY yer Messiah got it in the first place for doing absolutely nothing.

And by yer point? I'd like to thank you for yer service in helping to prove by admission the INTENT of the award, and how Obama has accepted the straightjacket offered to him.

Good Form SideStreaker. Applause for you. There's something to be said of useful IDIOTS.

22ND Amendment?
AMENDMENT XXII
Section 1.

BDS? How about... the world and probably the Nobel committee has BDS?

Your reading comprehension is about as bad as your message board's layout.

I see. Yeah they probably DO have BDS. And thank you for accentuating the point many of us have been making, and WHY yer Messiah got it in the first place for doing absolutely nothing.

And by yer point? I'd like to thank you for yer service in helping to prove by admission the INTENT of the award, and how Obama has accepted the straightjacket offered to him.

Good Form SideStreaker. Applause for you. There's something to be said of useful IDIOTS.

Really, you're a dick. I say that as a person.

By the way, I didn't prove anything, that's just my observation. And unlike you I don't have idols in politics.

Forum List

Back