Obama's America is in Decline...

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
There's really no doubt about it Obama and the Democratic Party have put this nation on the road of decline.

I could go through the laundry list of domestic problems they have introduced since taking power but the results are the dollar value is dropping like a rock, our national wealth is in decline and our national debt simply sucks with no end in sight.

I could go through the laundry list of dismal failures on the foreign front but the results are we have a President and Chief apologist, the worlds getting far more dangerous and our super power status is diminishing.

:(

Sure, you could do all of that, but you would not be telling the truth. You fellows just have to get used to it. You had eight years, and blew all of them. Nothing but repitious failure and incompetance. And that is still your modus operendi.

Now we have a new President, and he seems to be getting a good start on cleaning up the humungous mess you Conservatives left behind.

There's really no doubt about it Obama and the Democratic Party have put this nation on the road of decline.

I could go through the laundry list of domestic problems they have introduced since taking power but the results are the dollar value is dropping like a rock, our national wealth is in decline and our national debt simply sucks with no end in sight.

I could go through the laundry list of dismal failures on the foreign front but the results are we have a President and Chief apologist, the worlds getting far more dangerous and our super power status is diminishing.

Ya but the welfare class is much better off. :eusa_eh:

Sure, you could do all of that, but you would not be telling the truth. You fellows just have to get used to it. You had eight years, and blew all of them. Nothing but repitious failure and incompetance. And that is still your modus operendi.

Now we have a new President, and he seems to be getting a good start on cleaning up the humungous mess you Conservatives left behind.

Those 'fellows' "failure and incompetence" were rebuked severely in November 2008. Their emotional melt down at the town hall meetings turned off the independents, centrists, and moderates even further. They have become a 'party of No'. Thus those 'fellows' will continue to lose until the come up with a solid conservative plan and respectable leader who can present that plan in a moderate voice.

Until that time, those 'fellows' will continue to wander in the wilderness.

What exactly did you expect? Liberals are pacifists who's only mission in life is to perpetuate the welfare state.

Forum List

Back