Conservatives stands united against Obama's Nobel Peace Prize

Yeah--it's kind of like winning the Heisman's trophy before you have ever played a football game---:lol::lol:

Anyone defending Obama getting the Pulitzer Peace Price when he has not accomplished anything is a confirmed Obamabot.

It's absolutely absurd.

Obama has accomplished a lot.

That's why he won.

The Norwegians get it. You don't.

As crazy as it might sound, I think I would've been okay with it if they had just come out and said he won because he's the first black President of the U.S.

Yeah--it's kind of like winning the Heisman's trophy before you have ever played a football game---:lol::lol:

Anyone defending Obama getting the Pulitzer Peace Price when he has not accomplished anything is a confirmed Obamabot.

It's absolutely absurd.

That's why he won.

As crazy as it might sound, I think I would've been okay with it if they had just come out and said he won because he's the first black President of the U.S.

That's the dumbest thing I ever heard.

He won it because he as caused a sea change in international relations.

Obama has devastated the mythology of islamic extremism.

That's why he won.

:lol::lol::lol: You're kidding, right?

On what planet did this happen? Cuz that's not what the Nobel Committee said about why he won it.

That's why he won.

just more proof you are quite INSANE

On what planet did this happen? Cuz that's not what the Nobel Committee said about why he won it.
no, he REALLY believes that

Actually it is.

The committee said that he won it because he changed the political climate. Part of that change is the destruction of islamic extremism's mythology of the warmongering America.

And the results were concrete and immediate.

From Lebanon to Pakistan to Iran popular support for islamic extremism fell after Obama made his speech in Cairo. It is tough for conservatives to understand that words matter more than bombs.

Conservatives love war.

Actually it is.

The committee said that he won it because he changed the political climate. Part of that change is the destruction of islamic extremism's mythology of the warmongering America.

From Lebanon to Pakistan to Iran popular support for islamic extremism fell after Obama made his speech in Cairo. It is tough for conservatives to understand that words matter more than bombs.

Conservatives love war.
see??

more proof he is INSANE

Actually it is.

Conservatives love war.

No, Conservatives love peace - through strength - because that is the ONLY way to maintain peace.

If you really believe that Islamic extremists love us now, then you are an even bigger fool than you come across as.

Libertards think if we are nice, everyone will love us. They won't - because our very existence makes them afraid. They are afraid of free people, because they do not rule by allowing others to be free - they rule by fear. Grow a spine.

People like my family risk their lives so that idiots like you can sip koolaid and dispise them. They are better men than you can ever dream of being.

That's why he won.

He's talking to people, but what peace treaties did he forge? What disarmament pacts did he help create?

Since his presidency only had 9 months to accomplish anything, what has he done on the international front as a Senator or community activist? Maybe it was something before his administration that was being honored?

Actually it is.

Conservatives love war.

No, Conservatives love peace - through strength - because that is the ONLY way to maintain peace.

Hasn't worked in Israel.
If you really believe that Islamic extremists love us now, then you are an even bigger fool than you come across as.

Libertards think if we are nice, everyone will love us. They won't - because our very existence makes them afraid. They are afraid of free people, because they do not rule by allowing others to be free - they rule by fear. Grow a spine.

Afraid of free people? You should check what "foreign aid" really amounts to when it comes from us. It's not usually the food-and-meds humanitarian type. And it involves one side. What often happens is that we hear from the others...

And get the lingo right, it's "libtards." We're not libertarians. When you say "shut up, libtard," that should roll off the tongue a lot easier than "shut up, lib-er-tard." It sounds almost like you're saying "shut up, liberty." Then again, I always wondered if that was Dick Cheney's rallying cry.

Last edited:

Actually it is.

Conservatives love war.
see??

more proof he is INSANE

More proof divebingo cannot think clearly!:razz:

Actually it is.

Conservatives love war.

People like my family risk their lives so that idiots like you can sip koolaid and dispise them. They are better men than you can ever dream of being.

"Libertard" means libertariantard, CG. What you want is "libtard", similar to "contard", like you.

Actually it is.

Conservatives love war.

"Libertard" means libertariantard, CG. What you want is "libtard", similar to "contard", like you.

They are all pretty much the same..... I'm not a label person. I march to my own drum, not that of any party.

That's why he won.

I wish you would explain what you mean by this? This sounds like extreme stupidism to me!

Actually it is.

Conservatives love war.

There is something to be said for Teddy Roosevelt's philosophy of "Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick". Bush just believed in carrying the big stick and threatening speech. Obama still carries the big stick, but is speaking softly now.

Actually it is.

Conservatives love war.

There is something to be said for Teddy Roosevelt's philosophy of "Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick". Bush just believed in carrying the big stick and threatening speech. Obama still carries the big stick, but is speaking softly now.

There is fuck all point in having a big stick if the world knows you won't use it. Obama's problem is that he has the big stick, but he forgot where he put it.

There is fuck all point in having a big stick if the world knows you won't use it. Obama's problem is that he has the big stick, but he forgot where he put it.

Hardly. Our military is just as strong as before and everyone still knows it.

peace prize for what??? hahaha he's sending thousands more to afghanistan!!! what a joke!! this is suppose to be hush hush though!!! so shhhhhh!!!!

Actually it is.

Conservatives love war.
see??

more proof he is INSANE

More proof divebingo cannot think clearly!:razz:
so says the batshit crazy obamabot

OSLO, Norway - Members of the Norwegian committee that gave Barack Obama the Nobel Peace Prize are strongly defending their choice against a storm of criticism that the award was premature and a potential liability for the U.S. president.

Asked to comment on the uproar following Friday's announcement, four members of the five-seat panel told The Associated Press that they had expected the decision to generate both surprise and criticism.

"We simply disagree that he has done nothing," committee chairman Thorbjoern Jagland told the AP on Tuesday. "He got the prize for what he has done."

Jagland singled out Obama's efforts to heal the divide between the West and the Muslim world and scale down a Bush-era proposal for an anti-missile shield in Europe.

"All these things have contributed to — I wouldn't say a safer world — but a world with less tension," Jagland said by phone from the French city of Strasbourg, where he was attending meetings in his other role as secretary-general of the Council of Europe.

"Alfred Nobel wrote that the prize should go to the person who has contributed most to the development of peace in the previous year," Jagland said. "Who has done more for that than Barack Obama?"

Aagot Valle, a left-wing Norwegian politician who joined the Nobel panel this year, also dismissed suggestions that the decision to award Obama was without merit.

"Don't you think that comments like that patronize Obama? Where do these people come from?" Valle said by phone from the western coastal city of Bergen. "Well, of course, all arguments have to be considered seriously. I'm not afraid of a debate on the peace prize decision. That's fine."

I don't think they cared about the Taliban, Hamas, or U.S. conservatives. It was their decision and they made it. So all of you jealous conservatives need to quit whining and snivelling about it.

Forum List

Back