Conservatives, right wingers' dilemma

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
In 2016, conservatives will have a heck of a time convincing their ilk that [likely president]Hillary Clinton is a foreign born, communist, Muslim......

Much help with this dilemma will be solicited from the brilliance of Limbaugh, Trump, Gohmert, Hannity and O'Reilly.......

Let's wish them the very best in this upcoming challenge.

So what you're saying is you still haven't figured out that we don't like Obama because of his bad policies?

so how is your ignorance a dilemma for us?

• Banned
So what you're saying is you still haven't figured out that we don't like Obama because of his bad policies?

Lighten up a bit.......and I hope that you're not saying that many, many conservatives have not labeled Obama a communist Muslim......but were you to deny it, well, then the conversation is pretty much over.

Instead they will use she is a lying, never to be trusted, has never accomplished anything, hag who has more skeletons in her closet than can be counted

Lighten up a bit.......and I hope that you're not saying that many, many conservatives have not labeled Obama a communist Muslim......but were you to deny it, well, then the conversation is pretty much over.

sure. You lie about us and we are supposed to lighten up.

• Banned
Instead they will use she is a lying, never to be trusted, has never accomplished anything, hag who has more skeletons in her closet than can be counted

Of that (what you wrote above) I have NO doubt. Perhaps they'll follow Cruz and Issa's lead and label her a Libyan in disguise.

And don't forget Marxist....:p

• Banned

Well, you're right Avatar........the insinuation that conservatives have called Obama a Muslim, communist, Kenyan dictator is strictly a product of my evil imagination....my sincerest apologies.

In 2016, conservatives will have a heck of a time convincing their ilk that [likely president]Hillary Clinton is a foreign born, communist, Muslim......

Much help with this dilemma will be solicited from the brilliance of Limbaugh, Trump, Gohmert, Hannity and O'Reilly.......

I am interested in you motivation for posting this drivel. Is it a lame attempt at humor, or does it reveal a deep seated insecurity about the validity of these criticisms?

G

Good Lord, my mistake in forgetting about the Marxist charge....after all, Marx's first name started with a K and we also all know the first letter of the African country where Obama was REALLY born.

I am interested in you motivation for posting this drivel. Is it a lame attempt at humor, or does it reveal a deep seated insecurity about the validity of these criticisms?

Well, your side of the aisle has managed to blame Obama for everything including the heartbreak of psoriasis......and I was just wondering how you'll approach a [likely] Clinton administration.

Well, you're right Avatar........the insinuation that conservatives have called Obama a Muslim, communist, Kenyan dictator is strictly a product of my evil imagination....my sincerest apologies.

there is no insinuation that he is a communist. He is. His parents were communists, his grandparents who raised him were communist. His mentor growing up was communist. His spiritual advisors are communists. He wrote a book about the dreams he received from his father, whose dream was communism. He admits seeking out the communist classmates and professors in school. He appoints open communists to high ranking places in his administration who quote fellow communists for their economic and political theories.

thank God we have checks and balances that prevent him from pushing all of his agenda on us.

but nope, he isn't a communist. He just surrounds himself with communists because they are the most qualified for the job.

Reality requires that Hillary is a Progressive, thus an immoral, self serving Relativist... who has absolutely NO KINSHIP with America... .

But we would be remiss to not remind the voter why Bubba's wife will never be President of the United States:

"WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES THE TRUTH MAKE?"

Never underestimate the ability of most conservatives to lie.

Evidence of their talent in this regard is abundant on this very forum.

there is no insinuation that he is a communist. He is. His parents were communists, his grandparents who raised him were communist. His mentor growing up was communist. His spiritual advisors are communists. He wrote a book about the dreams he received from his father, whose dream was communism. He admits seeking out the communist classmates and professors in school. He appoints open communists to high ranking places in his administration who quote fellow communists for their economic and political theories.

thank God we have checks and balances that prevent him from pushing all of his agenda on us.

but nope, he isn't a communist. He just surrounds himself with communists because they are the most qualified for the job.

Come on Avatar, we're all friends here..... admit that you have on the ceiling over your bed a picture of Joe McCarthy......we'd understand.

G

Good Lord, my mistake in forgetting about the Marxist charge....after all, Marx's first name started with a K and we also all know the first letter of the African country where Obama was REALLY born.

I was thinking about those FEMA Death Kamps, for when Obama cancels this next election. :D
Just in the past several days we've seen lies from the right about Obama 'banning' ammunition, calling for the 'dismantling' of Israel, and 'advocating' that voting be made 'mandatory.'

What's remarkable is that many conservatives are so stupid as to believe others will believe these ridiculous lies.

Come on Avatar, we're all friends here..... admit that you have on the ceiling over your bed a picture of Joe McCarthy......we'd understand.

let me guess, you don't think the pope is catholic either.

Forum List

Back