Why do pro choicers get upset when...

Mr.Right

Mar 19, 2015
A woman decides NOT to get an abortion? It is my belief that they are not pro choice after all. They are pro death.

Om_de_paie.jpg

You must be new at this.

Om_de_paie.jpg

You must be new at this.
Not at all. It's a valid question. Why are liberals so eager to kill the unborn? There are even some who want post birth abortions. Why won't planned parenthood allow women to view abortion videos when they go in for abortions? I'll tell you why. It's all about money. They know that many women would change their minds and not have an abortion. Planned parenthood is a cult of death.

A woman decides NOT to get an abortion? It is my belief that they are not pro choice after all. They are pro death.
Give us some examples. Pro-choice means exactly that. Without evidence your statement is meaningless.
Hello troll. The evidence is out there. Just Google it. It's not my job to educate your ignorant ass.

Om_de_paie.jpg

You must be new at this.
Not at all. It's a valid question. Why are liberals so eager to kill the unborn? There are even some who want post birth abortions. Why won't planned parenthood allow women to view abortion videos when they go in for abortions? I'll tell you why. It's all about money. They know that many women would change their minds and not have an abortion. Planned parenthood is a cult of death.

You don't have the vaguest idea in the world what "Liberal" even means huh?
Maybe you should start there.

Noobs...

Give us some examples. Pro-choice means exactly that. Without evidence your statement is meaningless.
Hello troll. The evidence is out there. Just Google it. It's not my job to educate your ignorant ass.

Wrong, Gummo. When you make an assertion the onus is ALWAYS on you.

You're the troll. It's up to those making the assertion to provide the evidence. So what if you found a case? That doesn't make it typical of pro-choicers.

You're the troll. It's up to those making the assertion to provide the evidence. So what if you found a case? That doesn't make it typical of pro-choicers.
Hey clueless. Anyone who pays attention knows exactly what the abortion industry is all about. Margaret Sanger herself said that it was the intention of planned parenthood to exterminate *******. Have you ever noticed that most abortion clinics are located in predominately black neighborhoods? That's not a coincident.

Hey clueless. Anyone who pays attention knows exactly what the abortion industry is all about. Margaret Sanger herself said that it was the intention of planned parenthood to exterminate *******. Have you ever noticed that most abortion clinics are located in predominately black neighborhoods? That's not a coincident.

Well this is going well. Noob jumps in starts troll threads, now demands other people do his work for him. Now he's on to Stürmfrunt memes. All within an hour.

Maybe there's something on TV....

snore.gif

Om_de_paie.jpg

You must be new at this.

Noobs...

nor do a majority of the progressives who claim to be liberal and yet gave me a government program they didn't like.

How come the Left is only Pro Choice when it comes to Abortion? Why isn't the Left Pro Choice when it comes to
Guns?
Oil?
Obamacare?

Om_de_paie.jpg

You must be new at this.

Noobs...

nor do a majority of the progressives who claim to be liberal and yet gave me a government program they didn't like.

So I'll re-throw this out for the 1300th time, expecting a 1300th non-answer....

Who are "progressives"?

Please provide evidence of pro-choicers being angry over a woman exercising her choice.

How come the Left is only Pro Choice when it comes to Abortion? Why isn't the Left Pro Choice when it comes to
Guns?
Oil?
Obamacare?

You understand that being pro-choice is about women having the right to choose what happens INSIDE THEIR OWN BODIES.

Oh, wait. You didn't.

that's so sad.

Forum List

Back