Democratic .. the more racist Party?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Well, they do have the longest running history of racism in America. Sure enough, African Americans generally vote Democrat even under an Obama regime where conditions have only gotten far worse. I figure the Democratic Parties exclusive race baiting policies have an effect and the coming election will include a race baiting extravaganza.

Well, they do have the longest running history of racism in America. Sure enough, African Americans generally vote Democrat even under an Obama regime where conditions have only gotten far worse. I figure the Democratic Parties exclusive race baiting policies have an effect and the coming election will include a race baiting extravaganza.

Democrats don't believe Blacks are smart enough to get a free state issued ID.

Liberalism is a mental disorder stemming from cognitive dissonance between idealistic hopes and rational fears. The usual expression of this dissonance is to attack and vilify those who remind them of this dichotomy.

Given this administration's policy of defining anyone who is not black as white I'm not sure there is any point to make.

So you admit that secession was purely racist.

Nope.. but the Democratic Party sponsored "Jim Crow" laws definitely were.

The Rise and Fall of Jim Crow. Jim Crow Stories . Democratic Party PBS

It's funny no matter how many times it's explained it's just brought up time and time again.

Political Parties are not static, unchangeable entities. Partisan realignments happen. Thus....party titles from 40, 50, 100 years ago are meaningless for comparisons to today.

Also the parties back then were much more factious and not ideologically pure like they're becoming today.

It's funny no matter how many times it's explained it's just brought up time and time again.

Political Parties are not static, unchangeable entities. Partisan realignments happen. Thus....party titles from 40, 50, 100 years ago are meaningless for comparisons to today.

Also the parties back then were much more factious and not ideologically pure like they're becoming today.
I don't expect Democrats to fess up to their past, I expect excuses and distorted history, thanks for being predictable...

I don't expect Democrats to fess up to their past, I expect excuses, thanks for being predictable...

Okay, would you fess up that the Republicans were viewed as the party of big government in the days of Lincoln with the party supporting Reconstruction efforts, big pensions, raising wages for laborers, and even national tariffs. The Republicans were obviously the socially liberal party as well.

Does this have any relevance to the parties today? I would say obviously no.

I don't expect Democrats to fess up to their past, I expect excuses, thanks for being predictable...

Okay, would you fess up that the Republicans were viewed as the party of big government in the days of Lincoln with the party supporting Reconstruction efforts, big pensions, raising wages for laborers, and even national tariffs. The Republicans were obviously the socially liberal party as well.

:offtopic: .. though, I see the necessity..

Nope, it's a direct comparison and completely on topic.

Nope, it's a direct comparison and completely on topic.

Wait a second, I thought I was the decider .. :laugh:

The Democrats are indeed the racist party. The last active KKK member to hold a major political office was none other than Democrat, Robert Byrd. Oh, don't forget how during the 2008 Democrat primaries, Bill Clinton joked with Ted Kennedy that a few years ago, a guy like Barack Obama would've been bringing them their coffee. Then there are hard care racists like Dickhead Durbin who throw out the race card, yet the asshole proves he is a racist by voting against Condi Rice and Janice Brown.

The Democrat party is still the party of the KKK, they have just evolved into being more clever about hiding it, and their agenda. Hey, more black babies are aborted than any other race. The democrat party is pro-abortion.......coincidence, I believe not, connect the dots.

Forum List

Back