Conservatives, right wingers' dilemma

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

(Reader, do ya SEE how easy this is?

Remember, the two fundamental elements to defeating a Leftist in debate:

1- Find a Leftist
2- Get them to speak.)

Now THAT is so darn clever......kind of reminds me of what Howard Bennett would say when we were sharing a desk in our 5th grade class.

Thanks for the memory.

OH! A re-concession. How sweet.

Your re-concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

(See Reader? Never fails... . )

what's ridiculous is all the evidence is there that he is a communist and you want to pretend otherwise. He wrote a book about the dreams he got from his communist father and you want to pretend we are lying.

You're really so darn observant.....Too bad that Putin doesn't have your insight.....he and Obama could be such good friends, don't you think?

Is there some evidence that obama and Putin aren't such good friends?

If so, what would that be?

I'll submit: "Tell Vladimir that I'll be in a better position to provide concessions, after the election" and of course, obama's race to be the first person to congratulate Putin, after his last selection.

Note the distinction between THAT and obama's response regarding those who are so clearly NOT such good friends, vis a vis Bibi Netanyahu, who recently handed obama, obama's ass.

It was Bush who looked in Putin's eyes and saw his soul. :p

Well Keys.....you kind of have to remember that when you ask to prove a negative (asking for evidence that they're not good friends) that gets into the realm of imbecility....

If you need help, ask a grown up or whoever turns your 'puter on for you.

Well Keys.....you kind of have to remember that when you ask to prove a negative (asking for evidence that they're not good friends) that gets into the realm of imbecility....

If you need help, ask a grown up or whoever turns your 'puter on for you.

I suspect it's the same person that laces his shoes.

Note the distinction between THAT and obama's response regarding those who are so clearly NOT such good friends, vis a vis Bibi Netanyahu, who recently handed obama, obama's ass

Shhhhh, don't tell your right wing friends that Netanyahu just did a 180 degree flip flop about the 2 state solution, it'll break their little hearts....

Well Keys.....you kind of have to remember that when you ask to prove a negative

To solve a negative, one merely need rule out all reasonable potential affirmation... And given the two incontestable examples of affirmation, precluded any possibility of your proving such.

Ya see scamp... proving a negative is not only possible, it happens all the time; requiring one to prove a negative is simply not reasonable.

But, in fairness to you, given your intellectual limitations, there was NO WAY, you could have known that.

(Reader... It really is THAT easy.)

Note the distinction between THAT and obama's response regarding those who are so clearly NOT such good friends, vis a vis Bibi Netanyahu, who recently handed obama, obama's ass

Shhhhh, don't tell your right wing friends that Netanyahu just did a 180 degree flip flop about the 2 state solution, it'll break their little hearts....

Why would I tell someone about your irrational projection, wherein Bibi is said to have turned from your previous irrational projection?

(See how that works?)

And given the two incontestable examples of affirmation, precluded any possibility of your proving such.

Do you just flip through a dictionary and randomly throw a whole bunch of words together???

And given the two incontestable examples of affirmation, precluded any possibility of your proving such.

Do you just flip through a dictionary and randomly throw a whole bunch of words together???

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

(Reader, sometimes... its just not fair. But, in times like this, one must remember that the aggressor is in charge of how much of a beating they get.)

wherein Bibi is said to have turned from your previous irrational projection?

Actually Bibi just stated: "Before I was for a 2 state solution, but now I'm against it.....but on second thought I AM now for a 2 state solution and if you can't keep up with my flip-flopping, I really don't care ae long as you vote for me, Boehner invites me to the US congress and evangelicals surprisingly think that I just love Jesus...." So there...this is true right wing leadership.

(Or, a great example of a flounder out of water.)

Last edited:
our concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

(Reader, sometimes... its just not fair. But, in times like this, one must remember that the aggressor is in charge of how much of a beating they get.)

Never let it be said that you don't have a sense of humor.......not much other sense....but certainly a sense of [albeit, delusional] humor.

Last edited:
Just in the past several days we've seen lies from the right about Obama 'banning' ammunition, calling for the 'dismantling' of Israel, and 'advocating' that voting be made 'mandatory.'

What's remarkable is that many conservatives are so stupid as to believe others will believe these ridiculous lies.

There's still quite a few Republican's that don't believe Obama's Birth Certificate is real. I've never seen anything like it.
His fake birth certificate in hawaii? If it were why didn't obuthole provide it when he was supposed to? Why all the secrecy with his records and money? You idiot libtards are soooo stupid.

ROFL!
All you have is stupid laughter. Figures retard.

Go get me a coke!
Get it yourself

Forum List

Back