Conservatives Out of Gas? GOP Strategy Empty?

What do you expect from leftwing race pimps?

republiklansman like soggyfaginNOLA have a hard time with a Black Pres. He will win in 12 so it's gonna get funny.

You're the ignoramus who keeps dwelling on the man's race. I have a hard time with Obama because he's ignorant and incompetent.

And why the homosexual references? You have gay issues to go along with your obvious race hangups?

I'm going with the Harvard law guy vs the dumbass Yat.

Look at all the threads about FOX News, and Talk Radio, and the rest of the GOP Noise Machine throwing out as many stories as they can about alleged Voting irregularities, crazy stories about Felons putting Democrats over the top, and more. Is this a platform to run on?
:lol:

gawd, the right has become totally bankrupt.

Between the Tea Party Rallies with racist signs and slogans, and the latest infighting resulting in fruitcake ideas like calling loyal Republicans RINOs and running extremist nitiwts wrapped in the Flag and Patriotism as 'people's' candidates against loyal Republicans....whoooooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeee!:cuckoo:

The infighting that is happening in the GOP is just starting to bubble to the surface. Will they end up eating their own in pursuit of purity and litmus tests?
:eusa_whistle:

look around at the latest wingnut threads here @ USMB. :lol:

GOP lacks a message other than ....NO
They lack credible leadership

When push comes to shove.....what exactly have they done to get us out of our economic problems? What did they do about solving the healthcare crisis?

Other than return us to the Bush/Cheney years...what are they promising for the future?

And what do you espouse? More spending and taxes? Yeah, well thought out, as always.

Next.

More tax revenue is needed. More spending is needed. Or would you prefer the economy go into the toilet just so you can say "I told you so"?

The GOP was in control of things for many years before the Democrats took some power back in 2006, and for most of the 8 years prior to Obama inheriting an economy in a tailspin.

Do you deny Obama entered office with an economy in danger of imploding? yes or no.

Define "implode". Sure... he inherited a mess; granted. However, it was a mess created, not entirely of course, by liberal policies. And piling on trillion $$ deficits every year as far as the eye can see and new entitlements when you can't pay for the current entitlements is just plain dumb. And.. last I checked, 18 months in and the economy is stil lin the shitter.

The problem I have is the state of denial that people are in who still clamor for more taxes.

the economy is not in the shitter, read the last two GDP's and the one coming out in 2 weeks.

And what do you espouse? More spending and taxes? Yeah, well thought out, as always.

Next.

More tax revenue is needed. More spending is needed. Or would you prefer the economy go into the toilet just so you can say "I told you so"?

The GOP was in control of things for many years before the Democrats took some power back in 2006, and for most of the 8 years prior to Obama inheriting an economy in a tailspin.

Do you deny Obama entered office with an economy in danger of imploding? yes or no.

Define "implode". Sure... he inherited a mess; granted. However, it was a mess created, not entirely of course, by liberal policies. And piling on trillion $$ deficits every year as far as the eye can see and new entitlements when you can't pay for the current entitlements is just plain dumb. And.. last I checked, 18 months in and the economy is stil lin the shitter.

The Free Market types like Alan Greenspan (a self-described free marketeer), guided the economy into the toilet.

"A mess"???????

The world was facing the worst economic disaster since the great depression and you belittle it in order to score a cheap political shot?

Find me a headline from a reputable and credible source that mentioned at the time the economy being in a mere mess as opposed to in danger of collapse world wide.

Anyway....

Rightwinger has it right again. The Republicans have no leadership. they also have a radical element (the Teabaggers) who will purge the party of any candidate deemed not Conservative enough. With the anchor of the Teabaggers pulling the GOP ship farther to starboard and the national 'organization' led by Mikey Steele drifting near the shoals, where is all this optimism about a sweeping Republican victory in the next couple of elections coming from?

No platform except "NO!" and not a leader in sight!

Haven't the Republicans one historian to ask what may be the probable outlook for their chances?

the economy is not in the shitter, read the last two GDP's and the one coming out in 2 weeks.

Well, I'm certain the 40+ million unemployed will be happy to hear that GDP is up 1/4 %.

I'm in no way shocked a hack like you would distort Obama's record. Not that anyone would think you might be rich but personal wealth is way up under Obama as are monthly job gains.:clap2:

No it means they cheated again

633519385864626383-Denial---Aint-just-a-river-in-Egypt.jpg

I know you deny the court documents that proove the GOP systematially cheats in elections.

Why is it you do that?

The Free Market types like Alan Greenspan (a self-described free marketeer), guided the economy into the toilet.

"A mess"???????

The world was facing the worst economic disaster since the great depression and you belittle it in order to score a cheap political shot?

Find me a headline from a reputable and credible source that mentioned at the time the economy being in a mere mess as opposed to in danger of collapse world wide.

You forgot to call me a racist. There are plenty, I'f you'd get your nose outta the Huffington Post you'd probably have a more rounded worldview.

Forum List

Back