Conservatives are failsauce as Voters, no?

No, there's some who will disagree that theyre failsauce .

Since there is no definition of "conservative" then it is hard to call conservatives "failsauce", whatever that means.
Is it conservative to push for more restrictions on immigration? Is it conservative to push for legalizing dope?

Since there is no definition of "conservative" then it is hard to call conservatives "failsauce", whatever that means.
Is it conservative to push for more restrictions on immigration? Is it conservative to push for legalizing dope?

As clarified in like 11 posts now -

the question is based on the answeree's view of what Conservatism is.

But you just came here to be a priss. Not answer questions or discuss anything, fuck outta here ya old assed gremlin.

About as ghey as it is to use ghey as a cop-out for straight up saying that it's gay, tbh.

Wrong again, G.T. The term "ghey" is a long-established interwebz way of saying that you are a pansy, candy-ass, quiffy motherfucker.

:D

I know that.

Besides, your question was rhetorical anyhoo.

And yet, you found it necessary to offer an "answer," anyway?

Quite ghey of you.

Wrong again, G.T. The term "ghey" is a long-established interwebz way of saying that you are a pansy, candy-ass, quiffy motherfucker.

:D

I know that.

Besides, your question was rhetorical anyhoo.

And yet, you found it necessary to offer an "answer," anyway?

Quite ghey of you.

I don't offer any type of hints to any type of, if any, methods, to any of my, if any, madness.

I think this thread is obvious

imgres

As clarified in like 11 posts now -

the question is based on the answeree's view of what Conservatism is.

But you just came here to be a priss. Not answer questions or discuss anything, fuck outta here ya old assed gremlin.

So IOW you have nothing to offer but a provocative post that you really can't clarify.
Got it. Why is that not surprising, given every post is content free and offensive.

Forum List

Back