Conservatives are failsauce as Voters, no?

Okay, I'll bite...

I doubt there has been an ideal candidate, ever.

For the last 45 years for sure, and probably the last 100+ years, we've seen very few non-RINOs running for President. Perot was a reasonable Conservative from what I remember, but he didn't get the nod obviously. Reagan talked a great Conservative game, but spent like a Progressive.

I'm afraid to find a true Conservative (ironically, what we used to call a "Liberal"), I'd have to go back to Grover Cleveland. Ever since, it's been pretty much big government Rs. Team them up with the ALWAYS big government Ds, and you see why we're $16 trillion in debt with an ungodly number of laws and regulations and the idea of individual liberty and respect for personal property pretty much in the toilet.

So, there's my honest answer. We'll see if you're trolling here or not.

I dont even get what I could be trolling about - I already expressed my opinion right in the thread title..........................

I mean - I was looking to debate whether a Pres. or two named were actually conservative, but not trolling-to-do-so.

So debate

Nobody has named a Cons. they've been able to vote to said office.......................Grover Cleveland is a bit before most of our times..

I dont even get what I could be trolling about - I already expressed my opinion right in the thread title..........................

I mean - I was looking to debate whether a Pres. or two named were actually conservative, but not trolling-to-do-so.

So debate

Nobody has named a Cons. they've been able to vote to said office.......................Grover Cleveland is a bit before most of our times..

Your OP said nothing of "within your lifetime". Troll.

So debate

Your OP said nothing of "within your lifetime". Troll.

Jesus, really? Seems there is someone trying to troll.

I was asking a question to people who are alive, able to actually type........-today-......to answer. I wasn't asking if there was a Conservative President, EVER.

And even if you WERE confused, now I clarified.

Ron Paul, I did a write in.

I understand your response. I'm more-so asking, to clarify one final time:

Who, if any, do Conservatives here feel they've been successful in having win a Presidential primary in their Voting lifetime - and if none, how come?

That should do it, I'd think.

Troll thread is trolling.

You can answer proudly if you'd like - who was the last Conservative you guys achieved to the highest office, or even to win the primary?

Actually we can't answer as we don't know how you define "conservative" yet.

Just like the term "liberal" and the term "progressive" what they describe has changed over the years. Your unwillingness to clarify your own question lends creedence to the people in here who claimed you just did this to troll people who consider themselves conservative.

Troll thread is trolling.

You can answer proudly if you'd like - who was the last Conservative you guys achieved to the highest office, or even to win the primary?

Just like the term "liberal" and the term "progressive" what they describe has changed over the years. Your unwillingness to clarify your own question lends creedence to the people in here who claimed you just did this to troll people who consider themselves conservative.

you dont have a personal view of what is a conservative is?

then why cant you answer based on your own point of view, who the last one was?

its not rocket science.

From Reagan on up, they Governed as centrists while shooting out quips to keep their dreamy-eyed Conservatives riding coat-tails.

But I'd like to know who Conservatives think (meaning YOUR definition of "C") was the last TRUE conservative, they elected to run for or won President.

Now - go.

I assume you supported all of them then? Since they weren't conservative at all.. As you claim?

From Reagan on up, they Governed as centrists while shooting out quips to keep their dreamy-eyed Conservatives riding coat-tails.

But I'd like to know who Conservatives think (meaning YOUR definition of "C") was the last TRUE conservative, they elected to run for or won President.

Now - go.

I assume you supported all of them then? Since they weren't conservative at all.. As you claim?

Yea, no.

its not rocket science.

I can answer it based of my idea of what a conservative is but that may be different than yours which is why I asked you for clarification. I would like to take your opinion into account as that may change my answer.

In my own point of view we haven't had a 100% conservative president ever other than possibly George Washington.

its not rocket science.

I can answer it based of my idea of what a conservative is but that may be different than yours which is why I asked you for clarification. I would like to take your opinion into account as that may change my answer.

In my own point of view we haven't had a 100% conservative president ever other than possibly George Washington.

And my follow up question - how come?

its not rocket science.

First answer my question about what you define a conservative as then I will answer a 2nd question for you.

First answer my question about what you define a conservative as then I will answer a 2nd question for you.

It's irrelevant to the discussion - the question was asked to Conservatives, I'm not a Conservative. If you don't consider yourself a Conservative, cool. Relax, and leave.

If you do consider yourself one, the question was for *you,* from your point of view. Not for Me, I wasn';t asking myself as I know my point of view and it's not relevant to your point of view at all, unless you're wanting my mind to dictate yours.

So, get over that or just bounce. Again, it's not rocket science.

It's irrelevant to the discussion - the question was asked to Conservatives, I'm not a Conservative. If you don't consider yourself a Conservative, cool. Relax, and leave.

If you do consider yourself one, the question was for *you,* from your point of view. Not for Me, I wasn';t asking myself as I know my point of view and it's not relevant to your point of view at all, unless you're wanting my mind to dictate yours.

The meaning of what you asked is highly relevant. My answer will vary depending on how conservative is being defined by the person asking the question.

Its not rocket science, just tell us how you define conservative.

The meaning of what you asked is highly relevant. My answer will vary depending on how conservative is being defined by the person asking the question.

But I'm asking you based on YOUR definition, numbnuts.

Not based on mine.

Not based on mine.

My answer to your 2nd question is "Because they haven't been 100% conservative"

Not based on mine.

Ok, number three:

Then - where are the "100% Conservative" candidates, why are they not prevalent if Conservatism is the true American way?

I mean - since Pres #1, IYO, is the last time 100% Conservatism was accepted by our Voters?

Seems failsauce to me.

There's no such thing as a real conservative. If there were, they would elect one and be happy with that person. They arent ever happy, they never find the "one"...they've been convinced that if they kiss all the frogs one of them will turn into Ronaldo Magnus (how gay is that btw?)

Your fraudulent analyses do tend to be gay.

The truth factor of your postings tends to be nil.

Not based on mine.

Ok, number three:

Then - where are the "100% Conservative" candidates, why are they not prevalent if Conservatism is the true American way?

I mean - since Pres #1, IYO, is the last time 100% Conservatism was accepted by our Voters?

Seems failsauce to me.

I don't think even George Washington was 100% conservative but he MIGHT be the closest.

Haven't ever seen a 100% conservative canidate in my lifetime. I've also never seen a 100% liberal one.

Ok, number three:

Seems failsauce to me.

I don't think even George Washington was 100% conservative but he MIGHT be the closest.

Haven't ever seen a 100% conservative canidate in my lifetime. I've also never seen a 100% liberal one.

It's because 100% Conservative or 100% Liberal isn't pragmatic, it's extremist.

Forum List

Back