Conservatives are failsauce as Voters, no?

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
Name your last elected Conservative for a Presidential candidacy. Go -

How exactly do you define "conservative"

Is it just having an R next to your name or is it coming close to the tennants of conservatism that the govt which governs best, governs least; that taxes should be kept as low as possible to run a minimalist govt; that individuals are responsible for themselves; and that America Exceptionalism is a good thing and not evil?

Let me know how you are defining and I'll tell you whom I think the last "conservative" president was from an independant/libertarian standpoint.

Is it just having an R next to your name or is it coming close to the tennants of conservatism that the govt which governs best, governs least; that taxes should be kept as low as possible to run a minimalist govt; that individuals are responsible for themselves; and that America Exceptionalism is a good thing and not evil?

Let me know how you are defining and I'll tell you whom I think the last "conservative" president was from an independant/libertarian standpoint.

American exceptionalism isn't evil to anyone, that's a phony quip derrived from people who JUST can't take it when people acknowledge the greatness of the rest of the world, ALSO. So when your post is riddled with insensitive, dishonest canaards that the media feeds, what's the point in responding?

Obviously if I considered a Conservative anyone with an "R," then this thread doesn't exist because OBVIOUSLY there have BEEN "R" candidates for President. Jesus Christ.

American exceptionalism isn't evil to anyone, that's a phony quip derrived from people who JUST can't take it when people acknowledge the greatness of the rest of the world, ALSO. So when your post is riddled with insensitive, dishonest canaards that the media feeds, what's the point in responding?

Obviously if I considered a Conservative anyone with an "R," then this thread doesn't exist because OBVIOUSLY there have BEEN "R" candidates for President. Jesus Christ.

Nice Faux Rage buddy. Way to avoid telling me your definition of a conservative so I can properly answer your question.

Please tell me what he typed that was 'insensitive and dishonest'?

Please tell me what he typed that was 'insensitive and dishonest'?

He implied that the opposite of conservative is to consider american exceptionalism as evil, and that's a narrative provided by radio and cable news propoganda and not - in fact - true of the other side, it's just the other side has been more vocal of their support for the achievements of the rest of the world.

Like when Obama is coined as having his "apology tour," well - in those same said speeches where exerps were taken and played ad nauseum? He went on long tirades about how great America was. Those parts were cut, so that plymco would be able to continue his perception that American exceptionalism is somehow considered "evil," by the "others."

This is truth, hate it.

And plymco - if you can't read the OP and discover that I obviously don't think conservative means "anyone with an "R," and subsequently discover why your question was retarded, then sorry.

Last edited:
There's no such thing as a real conservative. If there were, they would elect one and be happy with that person. They arent ever happy, they never find the "one"...they've been convinced that if they kiss all the frogs one of them will turn into Ronaldo Magnus (how gay is that btw?)

Nice Faux Rage buddy. Way to avoid telling me your definition of a conservative so I can properly answer your question.

He doesn't want an answer to the question. He wants you to post something he thinks he'll be able to use to slam you. Troll thread fail.....

From Reagan on up, they Governed as centrists while shooting out quips to keep their dreamy-eyed Conservatives riding coat-tails.

But I'd like to know who Conservatives think (meaning YOUR definition of "C") was the last TRUE conservative, they elected to run for or won President.

Now - go.

Last edited:

He doesn't want an answer to the question. He wants you to post something he thinks he'll be able to use to slam you. Troll thread fail.....

Hi, I'm the OP.

You're the grown assed man, with an Obama pissing avatar, calling me a troll. gtfo.

Hi, I'm the OP.

You're the grown assed man, with an Obama pissing avatar, calling me a troll. gtfo.

If the shoe fits.....which it does in both cases regarding my avatar and this thread.

good for your opinion. now if you're scared to voice your opinion on the last conservative to win a presidential primary - peace out dude. or stay and be ignored, whichever duddn't madda

good for your opinion. now if you're scared to voice your opinion on the last conservative to win a presidential primary - peace out dude. or stay and be ignored, whichever duddn't madda

I'm not scared. I just choose not to feed the trolls..........

This thread isn't about me, failsauce - it's an inquiry on who Conservatives believe was their last achieved bretheren in the Primaries, or the high office.

This thread isn't about me, failsauce - it's an inquiry on who Conservatives believe was their last achieved bretheren in the Primaries, or the high office.

ROFL at failsauce....may I use that going forward?

Forum List

Back