Conservative Talking Points

He also said it would disappear which is literally the opposite.

Talking out both sides of your mouth sure has some advantages.
Are we living with it? Yes or no?

He was wrong. It did not disappear so he said we have to learn to live with it.

DID HE SAY THAT?!

Your article is outdated.
Oil is traded on futures. You should learn than prior to debating and Biden wants to end fracking. We produce shale mostly not crude so we need Fracking.
Read and educate yourself. This is why prices are so high.

Oil is traded on futures. You should learn than prior to debating and Biden wants to end fracking. We produce shale mostly not crude so we need Fracking.
Read and educate yourself. This is why prices are so high.

Blah blah blah

Another outdated link with inaccurate predictions.

What I said is true. If gas is expensive, it isn’t because Biden stopped drilling.

Blah blah blah

Another outdated link with inaccurate predictions.

What I said is true. If gas is expensive, it isn’t because Biden stopped drilling.
It’s because he wants to stop drilling eventually and stop fracking. Yeah. His war on fossil fuels baby! But that’s not the Op. you’re trying to hijack the thread.

Biden said we are dying with it. He won on that debate exchange. Now look. We are living with it. And Biden sucks.
He was right. Hundreds of thousands, millions did die.

Now we are living with it due to widespread vaccination, therapeutics and acquired immunity.

Which is what we said when Trump was pretending it was going to disappear (and we made fun of him for saying that).

He was right. Hundreds of thousands, millions did die.

Now we are living with it due to widespread vaccination, therapeutics and acquired immunity.

Which is what we said when Trump was pretending it was going to disappear (and we made fun of him for saying that).
What had Biden done in terms of any of that? LOL

Biden thanked Trump for warp speed. We are living with it because most have had it and have built up natural immunity. Roh roh

The Lib lie is exposed

It will be interesting to see if the mayor of Dallas (who is now a republican) and get rid of homelessness, crime, poverty, and illegal immigrants in his city.

What will be more interesting is the excuses that will be made when he doesn’t.

Dallas City Council:

K3XSYKXUDVAFLKK2LDUJKEGR4I.jpg

One white male. the rest assorted 'minorities' and faggots, so of course none of that is ever going to happen in Dallas, it's a blue city. It is losing white and middle class populations of all demographics while its suburbs are now massive and much better off, except for a couple of th eolder Burbs, like Garland and Irving, which are turning into barrio shitholes.

Jan 6th wasn’t an insurrection

2020 election was rigged not stolen

Maybe you can stick to the topic? 🤷‍♂️

It was an attempted insurrection. It failed. Miserably. Much like the blob himself.

The 2020 election wasn’t rigged. Otherwise Democrats would have gained seats in the House and won the Senate outright.

Masks do work. Please tell the doctor not to wear a mask for your next lobotomy and see if she obliges.

I forgot all of the other talking points you vomited in the OP but conservative pablum is all incorrect (mostly).

Dallas City Council:

K3XSYKXUDVAFLKK2LDUJKEGR4I.jpg

One white male. the rest assorted 'minorities' and faggots, so of course none of that is ever going to happen in Dallas, it's a blue city. It is losing white and middle class populations of all demographics while its suburbs are now massive and much better off, except for a couple of th eolder Burbs, like Garland and Irving, which are turning into barrio shitholes.
Is the white male the Faggot?

Forum List

Back