Conservative SCOTUS Justices FAIL: Backdoor Legislating by Marriage Attrition

Nope- the LGBT community doe not encourage nudity and lewd behavior in front of kids- just another lie by you...

Sorry, I'm not familiar with any statements or links to statements of any (0%) LGBT people denouncing gay pride parades or Harvey Milk. Let me know when you get those here, OK?

You were the one saying gays encourage lewd behavior in front of kids- why won't you back that up?

Maybe you were thinking of lewd behavior like this?

920x920.jpg

Nope- the LGBT community doe not encourage nudity and lewd behavior in front of kids- just another lie by you...

Sorry, I'm not familiar with any statements or links to statements of any (0%) LGBT people denouncing gay pride parades or Harvey Milk. Let me know when you get those here, OK?

You were the one saying gays encourage lewd behavior in front of kids- why won't you back that up?

920x920.jpg

You must really be offended by this behavior.......
920x920.jpg

920x920.jpg

920x920.jpg

And this must terrify you......
920x920.jpg

920x920.jpg

920x920.jpg

920x920.jpg

And this must really disgust you.....

5774156785_29094320d31.jpg

920x920.jpg

920x920.jpg

920x920.jpg

And these.....

carnaval_400_courtesy-of-Pulsd.jpg

920x920.jpg

920x920.jpg

920x920.jpg

And these.....

And these.......
Carnaval_San_Francisco_2005_-_Samba_dancers.jpg

And these.....

That guy in the middle and all the flambouyant dress kinda makes you wonder who is spurring on those types of displays in public, regardless of the participants? Straight or gay choreographers and designers?

That's a rhetorical wondering BTW...

And you won't find me arguing that this same origin has not made great strides and inroads into sexualizing many swaths of the hetero youngsters. Again, in keeping with the theme of changing society from the inside by accessing the minds and hearts of the young...

You haven't proven your point, you have proven mine instead..

And these.....

That guy in the middle and all the flambouyant dress kinda makes you wonder who is spurring on those types of displays in public, regardless of the participants? Straight or gay choreographers and designers?

That's a rhetorical wondering BTW...

And you won't find me arguing that this same origin has not made great strides and inroads into sexualizing many swaths of the hetero youngsters. Again, in keeping with the theme of changing society from the inside by accessing the minds and hearts of the young...

You haven't proven your point, you have proven mine instead..

Actually, I have made my point.

But you will never know that.

No, all you've done is spam things that look like gay-choreographed public displays of lewdity. Just because some of the participants may be hetero, doesn't mean that the constant barrage from the gay media machine [GLAAD] hasn't been on a steady campaign to push sexualization into every corner of the world so they can make their lewd acts in parades in front of kids somehow less objectionable. It's their "two wrongs make a right" arm of the Agenda...and here you are touting it for them day after day...

Hetero burlesque done away from children, hoping they will not be around is very different from gay burlesque with the anticipation and hopes that children will be attending, watching and even participating...

gaynakedparadecensored_zpsfeb97900.jpg

sandiegokidsatgayparade_zps9a9da379.jpg

Hmmmm, I didn't quite get that.
Could you repeat.
And remember a picture is worth a thousand words.

You mean you didn't quite get how the GLAAD machine of the LGBT choreographed cultural influence would seek to sluttify [make lewd public behaviors normalized in the media/tv programming to normalize it in subsequent generations] the general public? If what they do can never look normal, then just change what normal is, so what they do won't look at bad in contrast.

Yet some of us are too old to have succumbed to the carefully crafted brainwashing. Some of us remember a time when releasing children into homes such as these was a sign of madness so obvious as to be equal to stumbling across a dog with rabies. Your instincts just kick in and you whisk your children quickly away from an obvious danger to them...

gaynakedparadecensored_zpsfeb97900.jpg

No, all you've done is spam things that look like gay-choreographed public displays of lewdity. Just because some of the participants may be hetero, doesn't mean that the constant barrage from the gay media machine [GLAAD] hasn't been on a steady campaign to push sexualization into every corner of the world so they can make their lewd acts in parades in front of kids somehow less objectionable. It's their "two wrongs make a right" arm of the Agenda...and here you are touting it for them day after day...

Hetero burlesque done away from children, hoping they will not be around is very different from gay burlesque with the anticipation and hopes that children will be attending, watching and even participating..

So I did make my point.

Oh- the photo's I posted were from both the San Francisco Pride Parade and the San Francisco Carnival Parade.

Showing how 'hetero burlesque' is done exactly as 'gay burlesque'

More images from Carnival
images

images

images

Forum List

Back