Conservative SCOTUS Justices FAIL: Backdoor Legislating by Marriage Attrition

More homophobic lies.

Children are indeed sometimes asked to march in Pride Parades like the Oakland Pride Parade- where no nudity is allowed.

There are no children being invited to watch lewd acts- purely the twisted imagination of Silhouette.

Speaking of lying.... You're asserting that in any gay pride parade exhibiting lewd sex behaviors, there are never children invited, attending or participating?

I am asserting that your claim that children are being invited to parades to watch lewd acts is a lie.

the kind of hate full lie your kind make
Westboro.jpg

[
Well then you'll be shocked to learn that next Summer, the LGBT pride parade for San Francisco's famously most-lewd-ever gay pride parade is featuring "Tykes on Trykes" as the first act in the parade. The parade, interspersed with schools from around that region [children marching from those schools], also features the normal lineup of leather, S&M, assless chaps, bondange and deviant sex behaviors of all walks.

Oddly enough the first time I saw you make this claim, I went to check it out.

And surprise surprise- no record of "Tykes on Trykes" scheduled for SF Pride.

Not even on the list of participants you provided.

Once again you are just lying.

Speaking of lying.... You're asserting that in any gay pride parade exhibiting lewd sex behaviors, there are never children invited, attending or participating?

Um, dude.....most of the parents who bring their kids to Pride are straight. If your claims are harm are valid, then you've just made your argument that straights should never been allowed to marry.

Sigh....you don't think this through.

[
Well then you'll be shocked to learn that next Summer, the LGBT pride parade for San Francisco's famously most-lewd-ever gay pride parade is featuring "Tykes on Trykes" as the first act in the parade. The parade, interspersed with schools from around that region [children marching from those schools], also features the normal lineup of leather, S&M, assless chaps, bondange and deviant sex behaviors of all walks.

Oddly enough the first time I saw you make this claim, I went to check it out.

And surprise surprise- no record of "Tykes on Trykes" scheduled for SF Pride.

Not even on the list of participants you provided.

Once again you are just lying.

He's lying. Or stupid.

The pictures he showed were from the San Francisco pride parade. The Tykes on Trikes were from the Oakland Pride Parade....different city, separated by the San Francisco bay. Here's a video of it.

Moms with diaper bags! Dads in bermuda shorts! A lady pushing a double stroller!

And Wait! That toy poodle doesn't have a leash. So clearly the gays are advocating lawlessness.

Oh. Oh, the humanities.

My bad. I was reading an article about how the leather community was furious that Oakland was excluding them. Oakland broke down and included the leather community even with the children participating

But here is SF's lineup for next Summer

Sunday, June 28, 2015
Theme: Equality Without Exception
The Parade kicks off at 10:30 a.m. on Sunday, June 28 at Market & Beale and ends at Market & 8th Street in downtown San Francisco

001Dykes on Bikes/Women's Motorcycle Contingent
002San Francisco Bicycle Coalition
003AIDS/LifeCycle
004SoulCycle
005San Francisco Lesbian/Gay Freedom Band & San Francisco Gay Men's Chorus
006SF LGBT Pride Celebration Committee - Prancing Elites - Special Guests
007San Francisco Balloon Magic
008KOFY TV-20 & Harley Davidson Motor Company
009Cheer SF / Cheer For Life Foundation
010Mock, Janet - Celebrity Grand Marshal
011Gutierrez, Jewlyes - Community Grand Marshal
012Trans March - Organizational Grand Marshal
013Griffin-Gracy, Miss Major - Community Grand Marshal & TGIJP
014Bud Light - Anheuser Busch
015Pelosi, Nancy, Congresswoman
016San Francisco Bay Area Chapter Model-A Ford Club of America
017Airbnb
018San Francisco Police Officer Pride Alliance
019Newsom, Gavin - Lt Gov., Chiang, John - CA Controller, & Lee, Edwin - Mayor
020 San Francisco Sheriff's Department - Protect and Defend
021Yee, Betty - State Board of Equalization Member
022Diageo
023Kaplan, Roberta - Celebriity Grand Marshal
024National Center for Lesbian Rights - NCLR
025Leno, Mark - Senator, State of California
026C5 Children's Schools
027Berkeley School, The
028Ammiano, Tom - Assemblyperson
029Bay Area Independent Schools
030Youth Pride Coalition
031Virgin America
032URJ Camp Newman
033Kaiser Permanente
034San Leandro Unified School District
035Our Family Coalition / COLAGE
036Gay-Straight Alliance Network
037Apple Inc.
038Chabot College Gay-Straight Alliance
039Ting, Phil - Assemblymember
040Asian & Pacific Islander Wellness Center
041Adachi, Jeff - Public Defender, City of San Francisco
042 Frank, Barney - Guest of Honor, with husband James Ready
043Girl Scouts of Northern California, SF Service Unit w/Big Bus
044PFLAG
045Scouts for Equality - Golden Gate Chapter
046Gordon, Rich, Assemblymember
047United Airlines
048PG&E PrideNetwork
049Mullin, Kevin - Assemblymember
050Human Rights Campaign (HRC)
051Mathews, Ross - Celebrity Grand Marshal
052Gascón, George - San Francisco District Attorney
053Project Open Hand
054Hospice by the Bay
055Cisneros, José - Treasurer, City & County of San Francisco
056Whole Foods Market
057Chu, Carmen - San Francisco Assessor-Recorder
058Shanti Project
059Black Brothers Esteem/San Francisco AIDS Foundation
060AIDS Emergency Fund/Breast Cancer Emergency Fund
061Chiu, David - President, San Francisco Board of Supervisors
062On Lok Lifeways
063Openhouse
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

So you're right, the children's groups in the SF parade aren't called "tykes on bikes". These children's groups will appear with the regular extremely lewd crowd next Summer in San Francisco. They are #s 26, 29, 43 & 45 in the quote above when you expand it. There are more, I just didn't have the patience to load the whole list of participants.

BTW, this photo was taken somewhere in the Midwest where the lesbians in it were protesting fracking [see the little pair of hands gripping the rail just above the "do me" guy ass up in the street?] Yep this is the Bible Belt, courtesy now of Scalia, Roberts, Thomas and Alito..

gaymidwestparadejpg_zpse239f00e.jpg

My bad. I was reading an article about how the leather community was furious that Oakland was excluding them. Oakland broke down and included the leather community even with the children participating

Everyone makes mistakes. The only folks I hold them against are those who can't admit them. So.....mulligan.

So you're right, the children's groups in the SF parade aren't called "tykes on bikes". These children's groups will appear with the regular extremely lewd crowd next Summer in San Francisco. They are #s 26, 29, 43 & 45 in the quote above when you expand it. There are more, I just didn't have the patience to load the whole list of participants.

Again, most of the children at a Pride Parade are brought by straight parents. Most of the people at Pride are straight. So if exposing children to Pride invalidates the right to marry for an entire sexual orientation, straights are completely fucked.

Everyone makes mistakes. The only folks I hold them against are those who can't admit them. So.....mulligan.

Again, most of the children at a Pride Parade are brought by straight parents. Most of the people at Pride are straight. So if exposing children to Pride invalidates the right to marry for an entire sexual orientation, straights are completely fucked.

This is the thing about Homophobes- someone sends them a picture and they get riled up- and don't have a clue what they are railing about.

Anyone who has been to the San Francisco Pride Parade knows several things:

a) No one is 'forced' to watch the parade- you have to make a serious effort to have a good view on the street- it is the most popular parade in San Francisco.
b) Nudity does not equal sex- yes- you will see topless women, and you will see naked men. But contrary to what Silhouette and the others imagine, I have never seen any sexual activity at a Pride Parade- but what do I know- I only have actually been to them....
c) Most of the people attending appear to be straight- and the numbers suggest most of them are. This is because the Pride Parades are joyous and fun. Look at the list of attendees in the Parade- doesn't get much more inclusive than that.

053Project Open Hand
054Hospice by the Bay
058Shanti Project
060AIDS Emergency Fund/Breast Cancer Emergency Fund
062On Lok Lifeways
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
So- who are these terrible people- Project Open Hand makes and delivers meals to those who need them. Hospice helps dying people. Shanti cares for people suffering from life threatening illness, On Lok is help for the elderly.

Those who feel threatened by Pride Parades have never been to one- and would never attend one.

Moms with diaper bags! Dads in bermuda shorts! A lady pushing a double stroller!

And Wait! That toy poodle doesn't have a leash. So clearly the gays are advocating lawlessness.

Oh. Oh, the humanities.

I've taken my kids, when they were little, to parades in San Francisco. They didn't see anything there they haven't seen on a beach in St Petersburg on vacation.

arnold-speedo.jpg

Those who feel threatened by Pride Parades have never been to one- and would never attend one.

SF Pride is actually a lot of fun. I think Silo's head would pop right off if he ever went to a Folsom St. Leather fair. Those fat fuckers need to learn some discretion.

SF Pride is actually a lot of fun. I think Silo's head would pop right off if he ever went to a Folsom St. Leather fair. Those fat fuckers need to learn some discretion.

From what I have seen(trying to drive through the area), police man barricades to ensure that what goes on at Folsom street stays there- and I believe prevent children from entering.

However, I claim no expertise- unlike Sf Pride, I have never gone to the Folsom Street Fair- because I suspect I would see things which I don't really want to see.

Its like TV- not hard to avoid what you don't enjoy seeing.

It's not my attendance at a lewd leather display of fat old men that is of concern on this thread. It is the display in front of children who are meant to be, are invited to be and participate in these "pride" parades on behalf of the LGBT culture as a whole.

It's of interest because marriage means adoption rights. Something obviously the conservatives on the Court have opted to overlook. Poor little kids.

No LGBT representative or ordinary person has to my knowledge, to this date, ever publicly denounced these pride parades where children are around. Get that link to me when you can, if you can.

It's not my attendance at a lewd leather display of fat old men that is of concern on this thread..

Its not your lack of knowledge of what you speak about that is of concern- it is your lies attacking homosexuals.

It's not my attendance at a lewd leather display of fat old men that is of concern on this thread. It is the display in front of children who are meant to be, are invited to be and participate in these "pride" parades on behalf of the LGBT culture as a whole.

If you were really concerned about children and really felt that Pride was a threat to them, then you'd lament about all the straight parents who bring their kids there. As most of the attendees are straight.

But as is so typical of your argument, the only care you have for children is what homophobic mileage you can get out of them. If your conception of 'harm to children' doesn't let you bash gays, you could care less about the kids. Which is why you ignore the majority of the attendees of such parades being straight, and the majority of the kids brought to the parade being by straight parents.

So much for your standards. Even your professed concern for children is a farce.

If you were really concerned about children and really felt that Pride was a threat to them, then you'd lament about all the straight parents who bring their kids there. As most of the attendees are straight.

But as is so typical of your argument, the only care you have for children is what homophobic mileage you can get out of them. If your conception of 'harm to children' doesn't let you bash gays, you could care less about the kids. Which is why you ignore the majority of the attendees of such parades being straight, and the majority of the kids brought to the parade being by straight parents.

So much for your standards. Even your professed concern for children is a farce.

Exactly.

Children are merely carpet for her to walk upon in her campaign against homosexuals.

Exactly.

Children are merely carpet for her to walk upon in her campaign against homosexuals.

Yes, I'll admit I'm focusing the child aspect of denying gay marriage. Now it's time for you to admit you're focusing on the child aspect for approving gay marriage. Fair enough?

In my case you're familiar by now with the boy grown to man that my family knew,? Who was molested, grew up confused, loving women, only compulsively sexual with men from his childhood wounds...promiscuity got him HIV....went out on a vendetta to "kill" as many "who did this to him" as he could be rampant and constant anonymous unprotected sex?

It's children like these that yes, I walk upon their accounts in order to promote a platform of keeping the entire homosexual culture out of the mainstream. What you do in your bedrooms is up to you. What you convince children of as "normal" becomes all of our business once you come out of that bedroom. Sorry. That's called reality. People have a real, instinctive urge to protect children. In my case that doubles from not just my friend but many other kids I've seen swept up in this culture. Remember, I used to live in outlying area to San Francisco.

So I'll own that my campaign is "upon the backs of children" and I gave you my reasons why. Now you own that your campaign is on the backs of children...and do give us your reasons why, won't you? And if not, I guess we all can look to your pride parades in front of them, and with them and your veneration of Harvey Milk as your sexual icon....and the 100% lack of anyone in your ranks speaking out against these atrocities to children as an indication of your intent with respect to children vs mine...

Exactly.

Yes, I'll admit I'm focusing the child aspect of denying gay marriage..

I read something disturbing today

SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — The Mormon church acknowledges in a new essay that founder Joseph Smith had a teenage bride[14 years old] and was married to other men's wives during the faith's early polygamous days, a recognition of an unflattering part of its roots that historians have chronicled for years.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints says most of Smith's wives were between 20 and 40 years old. One of them, however, was a 14-year-old girl who was the daughter of Smith's close friends.

You call the LGBT community a sick 'cult', and say that unless the LGBT community denounces Harvey Milk that the LGBT community should not be allow to- marry, adopt, own pets, drive cars- whatever.

Are you going to now campaign to have prevent members of the Church of Latter Day Saints from adopting? From being allowed to marry.

The founder of their church married a 14 year old girl- and was in a polygamous marriage. The church- and the Mormon community actually does revere Smith.

Are you going to be promoting discrimination against Mormons also?

In my case you're familiar by now with the boy grown to man that my family knew,? Who was molested, grew up confused, loving women, only compulsively sexual with men from his childhood wounds...promiscuity got him HIV....went out on a vendetta to "kill" as many "who did this to him" as he could be rampant and constant anonymous unprotected sex?

It's children like these that yes, I walk upon their accounts in order to promote a platform of keeping the entire homosexual culture out of the mainstream. .

Sadly I think you actually believe all of this.

I will accept for the moment that your story is true- that a friend was molested as a child- and ended up being a serial killer.

You for some reason blame homosexuals for that.

Instead of child molesters.

Your friend was molested by a child molester. Perhaps that is what set him off on his path of destruction. Perhaps he would have been a killer either way.

I could understand if what happened to your friend compelled you to a life combating child sexual molestation.

But instead- you focus your life on promoting discrimination against homosexuals- which had nothing to do with your friend's sad life.

And that is why I will continue to point out that your calls of 'protect the children' is merely a pretext you use to attack homosexuals.

So I'll own that my campaign is "upon the backs of children" and I gave you my reasons why. Now you own that your campaign is on the backs of children...and do give us your reasons why, won't you? And if not, I guess we all can look to your pride parades in front of them, and with them and your veneration of Harvey Milk as your sexual icon....and the 100% lack of anyone in your ranks speaking out against these atrocities to children as an indication of your intent with respect to children vs mine...

Unlike yourself- I am a parent. I am actually raising a child. I am actually involved in children's lives.

And I have actually attended Pride Parades.

So I actually know something about children and Pride Parades- which you don't.

I have never seen any sexual activity at a Pride Parade- not once- not ever. I am not saying it may not have happened somewhere, sometime- but it is so rare that I have never experienced it, and I don't know anyone who has seen that at a Pride Parade.

Nudity? Sure. But nudity is not the same as sexual activity.

Your continued claim about "your veneration of Harvey Milk as your sexual icon" is just another of your lies. I have pointed this out before- and I will do so again.

You lie in order to attack gay people Silhouette. You do this regularly and intentionally. And it is a sign of how empty your claims are- that the only way you believe you can turn people against homosexuals is to lie.

So what do I do for children? First and foremost I raise my own well. I treat my child's friends well. I teach them not to judge people based upon what they think someone's race or religion or sexual preference is- but to judge people on their actions.

And Silhouette- your actions have been found to be hateful and bigoted and reprehensible.

I read something disturbing today

SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — The Mormon church acknowledges..

Are you going to be promoting discrimination against Mormons also?

I personally feel the mormon religion is filled to the brim with shallow hypocrites. I guess it's just the 100% of the ones I've run into and had personal encounters with. I'm not fond of any cult, mormon or LGBT..

That being said, it sounds to me like your post is saying "polygamy marriage is icky so it shouldn't be legal...the majority of people would agree with me".

And that of course is another fine example of the hypocrisy of cult-addicts...

Yes, I'll admit I'm focusing the child aspect of denying gay marriage. Now it's time for you to admit you're focusing on the child aspect for approving gay marriage. Fair enough?

Wait, what? We have to admit that we're motivated by what you're motivated by? You're kinda raising projection to an art form here.

Um, no. I'm focusing on the 'if you're going to deny rights you need a good reason and you don't have one' issue. Since children aren't necessary for a marriage to be valid, they're essentially irrelevant to the legal questions surrounding same sex marriage.[/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back