Conservative SCOTUS Justices FAIL: Backdoor Legislating by Marriage Attrition

What relevance would that have with gays and lesbians receiving equal protection under the law? You seem to be under the impression that if a gay person does something you don't like, that all gay people somehow lose their rights.

Um, that's not actually a thing.

Well if you're going to give a culture and its abiding members special federal protections, it's best to know all you can about the culture before you do. Shall I post pictures of gay pride parades during the intermission while the Justices peruse Harvey Milk's detailed biography?

Let me know when you find a link to one single LGBT practitioner who has publicly denounced the gay pride parades or Harvey Milk as their icon. Until then I have to assume that 100% of LGBT practitioners are all for those parades and Harvey Milk's sexuality.

Why should anyone even vote at all when our last guard of conservative values sell out our children to the LGBT culture? 0% of them have come out publicly to denouce scenes like these and worse in public in front of kids as a matter of "pride"..

If conservaties cannot stand up to this, they do not deserve a vote. Go independant or stay home.

gaynakedparadecensored_zpsfeb97900.jpg

Well if you're going to give a culture and its abiding members special federal protections, it's best to know all you can about the culture before you do. Shall I post pictures of gay pride parades during the intermission while the Justices peruse Harvey Milk's detailed biography?

Gays are individuals. They have rights individually. If you're going to deny a gay person their rights based on 'lewd actions', you need to do so based on their lewd actions. Not the actions of someone neither of you know nor have ever met. Your idea of 'collective guilt' is pseudo-legal gibberish.

This is the part you don't get. Your rights aren't dependent on the actions of someone who shares some characteristic with you. If some guy in another State exposes himself, that doesn't mean that your parental rights or right to marriage is revoked because you're also male.

That's not how our system of laws work. Or should work.

You simply have no valid reason to deny gays and lesbians the right to marry. Such denials serve no state interest. They have no rational reason. Gay marriage deny rights to no one. Such bans are arbitrary exclusion counterbalanced by absolutely nothing.

And court after court has found them to be unconstitutional. With the federal judiciary's ruling on the matter currently running 50 to 2 in favor of gay marriage. With both of the opposing rulings being from lone judges at the very bottom of the federal courts. And every quorum of federal judges over turning gay marriage bans. Every circuit appeals court has overturned gay marriage bans. And the USSC has preserved every lower court ruling overturning gay marriage bans.

None of which bodes well for the validity of your legal interpretations.

Gays are individuals. They have rights individually.
They also have obligations individually. One of those obligations is that if the culture they belong to and embrace with "pride" involves promoting lewd sex acts in public where they hope kids will be and where kids march alongside them, then the private, individual obligation of every LGBT must be to come out publicly and denounce that. If my hetero culture promoted such acts in public, I and everyone who would be repulsed by that [a stunning majority] would be screaming from the rooftops about it and demanding the guilty in those parades be hauled away in handcuffs.

That's the difference. Your individuals have failed their obligation and as such are suspect to harm children.

Why should anyone even vote at all when our last guard of conservative values sell out our children to the LGBT culture? 0% of them have come out publicly to denouce scenes like these and worse in public in front of kids as a matter of "pride"..

If conservaties cannot stand up to this, they do not deserve a vote. Go independant or stay home.
Because your side is represented by these people

Westboro.jpg

Gays are individuals. They have rights individually.
They also have obligations individually. One of those obligations is that if the culture they belong to

No- Every individual Latino does not have an obligation to denounce Carnival Parades simply because you find them personally offensive.
No- Every individual Catholic does not have an obligation to denounce the Catholic Church because there were pedophiles in the Church.

Nor can you deny marriage or adoption to all Catholics because of the offenses of a few.

Among the very many reasons that is wrong is because it is Un-American.

They also have obligations individually. One of those obligations is that if the culture they belong to and embrace with "pride" involves promoting lewd sex acts in public where they hope kids will be and where kids march alongside them, then the private, individual obligation of every LGBT must be to come out publicly and denounce that.

Says who? Again, you're just making up nonsensical rules as you go along based on nothing but your ability to type them

No one is obligated to do anything because someone they don't know nor has ever met does something you don't like. Show us any court that has *ever* found this. You can't...as you just pulled the entire piece of pseudo-legal gibberish sideways out of your ass. And the rectal database isn't well respected in a court of law.

If you're going to deny a gay person their rights based on 'lewd acts', it needs to be their 'lewd acts'. Not those of someone they don't know nor have ever met. Your imaginary 'collective guilt' and equally made up 'collective obligations' don't exist. And thus have no relevance to any legal proceedings or any legal right.

No- Every individual Latino does not have an obligation to denounce Carnival Parades simply because you find them personally offensive.
No- Every individual Catholic does not have an obligation to denounce the Catholic Church because there were pedophiles in the Church.

Nor can you deny marriage or adoption to all Catholics because of the offenses of a few.

But every single hispanic or catholic DOES have an obligation to not be proud of such behaviors. If the catholic church held parades down the street showing priests with little half naked barely legal teen boys wearing collars and chains held by the priests in a parade they call "catholic pride", then I'd be harping on them the exact same way.

It's what a culture is proud of and does not discipline that is important here. And you know that difference is the crucial one.

It's what a culture is proud of and does not discipline that is important here. And you know that difference is the crucial one.

And yet- not every Latino has denounced Carnival Parades.
And not every Catholic has denounced the Catholic Church because there were pedophiles in the Church.

Using the twisted reasoning you use, you would then be denying marriage and adoption to Latinos and Catholics because they didn't do as you command.

And not every Catholic has denounced the Catholic Church because there were pedophiles in the Church.

As you know, I've not requested that "every LGBT person speak out against pride parades or the LGBT veneration of Harvey Milk's sexuality, or the lesbians in California currently drugging their minor son with female hormones to prepare him to "decide" to be a girl with the amputation surgery".

I've only asked for just one link to just one LGBT person who has publicly denouced these practices. Let me know when you get that, OK?

But every single hispanic or catholic DOES have an obligation to not be proud of such behaviors.

Says who? You're making up imaginary obligations again. And imaginary obligations that are pristine irrelevant to the law, gay marriage or the right to marry.

I've only asked for just one link to just one LGBT person who has publicly denouced these practices. Let me know when you get that, OK?

And what relevance to the gay marriage or gay adoption would that provide? How does arbitrary denunciation translate into access to equal rights? Or the lack of it translate into denial of equal rights?

You and Syriusly playing "dodge the question" tag-team again? One of you disappears when the question asked them they don't like, then the other appears with a sideline?

Answer me Syriusly. Post just one link from an LGBT person who has denounced either gay pride parades in front of kids or the requirement of kids to celebrate Harvey Milk as the LGBT sexual icon.

Not requiring ALL LGBTs to speak out. Just one will do. And until that time we can see that 0% of LGBTs are opposed to lewd acts in front of or with children.

You and Syriusly playing "dodge the question" tag-team again? One of you disappears when the question asked them they don't like, then the other appears with a sideline?

Answer me Syriusly. Post just one link from an LGBT person who has denounced either gay pride parades in front of kids or the requirement of kids to celebrate Harvey Milk as the LGBT sexual icon.

I think i will instead just point out your lie again.

the requirement of kids to celebrate Harvey Milk as the LGBT sexual icon

Not sure why you keep repeating that lie.

a) there is no 'requirement' that kids celebrate Harvey Milks
b) Milks is not celebrated as a sexual icon

The facts:
Harvey Milk Day - May 22 2013 - California Teachers Association
Harvey Milk was the first openly gay person to be elected to public office in a major city, serving on the San Francisco Board of Supervisors from 1977-1978. He worked to pass a gay rights ordinance and defeated Proposition 6, commonly known as the Briggs Initiative, which would have banned gays and lesbians from teaching in public schools. Milk encouraged Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) people to be visible in society and believed coming out was the only way they could achieve true social equality.

Harvey Milk gave his life for what he believed in, and with that courage and sacrifice he gave hope to an entire generation of gay and lesbian people whose basic humanity and freedom had been denied and dishonored.

"There’s no requirement of any school to do anything. We hope that Harvey Milk Day would provide for an opportunity for teachers to share with their students why the governor has declared May 22 to be a special day…. We believe that with this additional information, LGBT students would have ever more reason to be proud of who they are and that straight students would understand this has been a civil rights battle, and thereby raising their consciousness as well, likely decreasing the amount of violence and bullying that goes on.” – Sen. Mark Leno (D-San Francisco)

Here is one clip from a teacher's guide

We talk about Harvey Milk as part of our conversations about nonviolent civil rights leaders and movements. In this study, which lasts about 6 weeks and eventually culminates in a social action plan and project, we spend time talking about Mohandas Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Jr., Cesar Chavez, Harvey Milk and Shirin Ebadi (a leader who is currently working for women’s and children’s rights in Iran). We work in this order (chronologically) and it works well this way. We spend about 3 days on Milk, using morning work, discussion at meetings, activities and homework to find out and process what he did and worked for.

I think i will instead just point out your lie again...

The truth of lesbians drugging their son with female hormones, pride parades and Harvey Milk's sexuality is documented, undeniable and evident.

Still waiting for a link from your culture of any member within it denouncing these atrocities against children. So far: 0% of your membership denounces them. Ergo until that happens, society has to assume 100% LGBT support for these atrocities against children.

As you know, I've not requested that "every LGBT person speak out against pride parades or the LGBT veneration of Harvey Milk's sexuality, or the lesbians in California currently drugging their minor son with female hormones to prepare him to "decide" to be a girl with the amputation surgery".

I think i will instead just point out your lie again...

The truth of lesbians drugging their son with female hormones, pride parades and Harvey Milk's sexuality is documented, undeniable and evident.

Oh I am sure you can truck out lots of strawmen, out of your strawman closet.

But the fact is that you lie about this issue in order to attack homosexuals- so once again I will point out your lie

I think i will instead just point out your lie again.

the requirement of kids to celebrate Harvey Milk as the LGBT sexual icon

Not sure why you keep repeating that lie.

a) there is no 'requirement' that kids celebrate Harvey Milks
b) Milks is not celebrated as a sexual icon

The facts:
Harvey Milk Day - May 22 2013 - California Teachers Association
Harvey Milk was the first openly gay person to be elected to public office in a major city, serving on the San Francisco Board of Supervisors from 1977-1978. He worked to pass a gay rights ordinance and defeated Proposition 6, commonly known as the Briggs Initiative, which would have banned gays and lesbians from teaching in public schools. Milk encouraged Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) people to be visible in society and believed coming out was the only way they could achieve true social equality.

Harvey Milk gave his life for what he believed in, and with that courage and sacrifice he gave hope to an entire generation of gay and lesbian people whose basic humanity and freedom had been denied and dishonored.

"There’s no requirement of any school to do anything. We hope that Harvey Milk Day would provide for an opportunity for teachers to share with their students why the governor has declared May 22 to be a special day…. We believe that with this additional information, LGBT students would have ever more reason to be proud of who they are and that straight students would understand this has been a civil rights battle, and thereby raising their consciousness as well, likely decreasing the amount of violence and bullying that goes on.” – Sen. Mark Leno (D-San Francisco)
Here is one clip from a teacher's guide

We talk about Harvey Milk as part of our conversations about nonviolent civil rights leaders and movements. In this study, which lasts about 6 weeks and eventually culminates in a social action plan and project, we spend time talking about Mohandas Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Jr., Cesar Chavez, Harvey Milk and Shirin Ebadi (a leader who is currently working for women’s and children’s rights in Iran). We work in this order (chronologically) and it works well this way. We spend about 3 days on Milk, using morning work, discussion at meetings, activities and homework to find out and process what he did and worked for.

What relevance would that have with gays and lesbians receiving equal protection under the law? You seem to be under the impression that if a gay person does something you don't like, that all gay people somehow lose their rights.

Um, that's not actually a thing.

Let me know when you find a link to one single LGBT practitioner who has publicly denounced the gay pride parades or Harvey Milk as their icon. Until then I have to assume that 100% of LGBT practitioners are all for those parades and Harvey Milk's sexuality.
How about you show photos from Mardi Gras too.

Mardi Gras is a drunken bacchanal. Nobody is "proud" of what they did the next day and nobody is wanting children to watch adult displays of lewdness.

In stark contrast, gay pride parades are held soberly, where lewd acts are peformed in front of kids invited and hoped to be there. Some are even invited to march alongside the S&M, Leather, bondage crowds etc. The participants and suppoters [covert and overt] wake up the next day not hungover, and still quite "proud", as a culture, of what was done in front of children.

Still, no link to any one single LGBT person publicly denouncing gay pride parades or Harvey Milk or the lesbians in CA drugging their son with female hormones...?

I'll wait...

In stark contrast, gay pride parades are held soberly, where lewd acts are peformed in front of kids invited and hoped to be there. Some are even invited to march alongside the S&M, Leather, bondage crowds etc. The participants and suppoters [covert and overt] wake up the next day not hungover, and still quite "proud", as a culture, of what was done in front of children.

More homophobic lies.

Children are indeed sometimes asked to march in Pride Parades like the Oakland Pride Parade- where no nudity is allowed.

There are no children being invited to watch lewd acts- purely the twisted imagination of Silhouette.

More homophobic lies.

Children are indeed sometimes asked to march in Pride Parades like the Oakland Pride Parade- where no nudity is allowed.

There are no children being invited to watch lewd acts- purely the twisted imagination of Silhouette.

Speaking of lying.... You're asserting that in any gay pride parade exhibiting lewd sex behaviors, there are never children invited, attending or participating?

Well then you'll be shocked to learn that next Summer, the LGBT pride parade for San Francisco's famously most-lewd-ever gay pride parade is featuring "Tykes on Trykes" as the first act in the parade. The parade, interspersed with schools from around that region [children marching from those schools], also features the normal lineup of leather, S&M, assless chaps, bondange and deviant sex behaviors of all walks.

I believe that this shot was taken at a recent past San Francisco pride parade too: Thank goodness the conservative Justices in SCOTUS wisely chose :cuckoo: to allow this culture to overtake the sane one without the pesky impediment of giving the majority who resists it a voice at a...you know...Hearing..

gaynakedparadecensored_zpsfeb97900.jpg

Forum List

Back