Conservative Commentator Gives Advice On Piercing The Liberal Mind

Truth is THE DNC never had proof of Russian Hacking or they would have shown it to The Public and won The Election With It.

There is no proof of Russian Hacking or they would impeach Trump with it and use it to completely undermine The Trump Administration, and use it to Take Back The Senate and House.

All they have is FAKE NEWS.
AND FAKE EVIDENCE.
AND FAKE ALLEGATIONS.

They really don't have proof of most of their claims.

Wait a second:
  • The Republicans claimed to be the party of the BIG TENT, when that was laughable they stopped making that claim.
  • The Republicans claimed to be the party of fiscal conservatism, at least until G.W.H. Bush raised taxes;
  • The Republicans claimed to be opposed to nation building untl G.W. Bush cut taxes, invaded and occupied Iraq.
  • The Republicans claimed for years that the rich created jobs, the data shows they did not.
  • The Republicans claimed that the Democrats were weak on national security, until Obama used technology and not the blood of our service men and women to target the command and control of our enemies.
  • The Republicans claimed the Democrats were tax and spend fools, reality proved the Republicans were spend and don't tax, leading us into more and more debt.
If the Republicans claim something, it must not be true.

Where are all these fabled left wingers that did not accept that Trump won the election?

20161110001288710270-original_0.jpg

We have many on this site (myself included) and I just don't see any of them say that Trump didn't win the election. So what the fuck is this about?

Then put down the crack pipe and stop watching fake news on CNN.

whatitmeans.jpg

You want to pierce minds? How about starting by quitting posting ridiculous alt.facts, straw-men arguments and petty nonsense.

I don't think you fascists have minds.

Your Fuhrer tells you what to think and feel on the Soros hate sites. I don't think you fascists are capable of actual thought.

Forum List

Back