Conservative Christian Pastor Arrested For Child Rape After Grooming 15 Year Old Girl

Every Liberal is expelled from the churches for supporting Abortion. Or have you forgotten the joy you all on the Right feel when rushing about and shouting that Pelosi is prohibited from receiving communion?

why should i or anyone care if she gets communion. Question is...why would she want communion? Do you think she pleases God coming into an apostate vatican city to get her communion wafer and bad wine? Do you think God absolves her for her rabid support of killing the unborn? LOL Let her have her communion...it only means her destruction.

why should i or anyone care if she gets communion. Question is...why would she want communion? Do you think she pleases God coming into an apostate vatican city to get her communion wafer and bad wine? Do you think God absolves her for her rabid support of killing the unborn? LOL Let her have her communion...it only means her destruction.

Isn't this conservative pastor a Southern Baptist like Sarah Huckabee?

well you HAD to throw that conservative in there didn't ya. Even though the article mentions nothing about him BEING conservative except for the last line or two that says he retweeted some remarks from CONSERVATIVE ben Shapiro. Thanks for just exemplifying how dishonest the left IS.
The left didn't make the conservative rape kids.

Every Liberal is expelled from the churches for supporting Abortion. Or have you forgotten the joy you all on the Right feel when rushing about and shouting that Pelosi is prohibited from receiving communion?
Nope

YOU LIE

I AM A LIBERAL CATHOLIC

COMMUNION IS A CHOICE

CAPISCH?!

surada said:
Isn't this conservative pastor a Southern Baptist like Sarah Huckabee?

Then he isn't christian or qualified as a pastor. Do you know which way southern baptists go these days. Secondly. Go back and read the OP. The article didn't say he was conservative. That's the poster doing that. I don't know that this poster IS conservative. If he is raping children then he is certainly not conservative or christian and i do not claim him, nor do other christians. If he is raping children then i wonder if he might not be a pastor of one of those new progressive liberal churches that believe children are to be used by adults for their own purposes. Your president's son is a rapist and child molester. Do you care about that .....that is on a national scale. The whole world sees that.

Then he isn't christian or qualified as a pastor. Do you know which way southern baptists go these days. Secondly. Go back and read the OP. The article didn't say he was conservative. That's the poster doing that. I don't know that this poster IS conservative. If he is raping children then he is certainly not conservative or christian and i do not claim him, nor do other christians. If he is raping children then i wonder if he might not be a pastor of one of those new progressive liberal churches that believe children are to be used by adults for their own purposes. Your president's son is a rapist and child molester. Do you care about that .....that is on a national scale. The whole world sees that.
Stop lying

Nasty witch 🧙

You must have evidence.. no Christian would indulge such slander. Lashon Hara and all that.

flan said:

what kind of a response is that? I asked a legitimate question. IF your responses make such sense to you you should be able to defend them...but you can't. Your job as you see it is to destroy christians. And through them...God. Go back to the article. read it again. You act as if conservatives are okay with pedophiles in the church. I don't have to tell you we aren't. When we find them, they're gone. Not so with Catholicism, they cannot seem to get rid of them. Not true with the teaching profession either...anywhere there are kids...you will find predators.

Forum List

Back