Conservative Christian Pastor Arrested For Child Rape After Grooming 15 Year Old Girl

In my experience.
Doubt
what kind of a response is that? I asked a legitimate question. IF your responses make such sense to you you should be able to defend them...but you can't. Your job as you see it is to destroy christians. And through them...God. Go back to the article. read it again. You act as if conservatives are okay with pedophiles in the church. I don't have to tell you we aren't. When we find them, they're gone. Not so with Catholicism, they cannot seem to get rid of them. Not true with the teaching profession either...anywhere there are kids...you will find predators.

Post reported

post reported heh. Okay. Well. I'm shaking in my boots.

that was rather the cowards way out wasn't it. Didn't that sorta say...i can't explain my stand to you and i hate yours so i'm going to punish you by reporting you to the authorities? Good little fascst.

Then he isn't christian or qualified as a pastor. Do you know which way southern baptists go these days. Secondly. Go back and read the OP. The article didn't say he was conservative. That's the poster doing that. I don't know that this poster IS conservative. If he is raping children then he is certainly not conservative or christian and i do not claim him, nor do other christians. If he is raping children then i wonder if he might not be a pastor of one of those new progressive liberal churches that believe children are to be used by adults for their own purposes. Your president's son is a rapist and child molester. Do you care about that .....that is on a national scale. The whole world sees that.

He's a youth pastor at Jake's House Church.

Because like a lot of not for profit business', most of them are in business for themselves.

Everyone gives the preacher 10% of their pay. Then the preacher gives 10% of that to God and Charity. He keeps 90% for himself.
Oh my gladiolus

What pathetic LIES

Another NASTY LIE
I bet creeps like this are happy to hear abortion is no longer an option. Soon there will be tons of kids up for adoption. So many we won’t kno what to do with them. 800,000 a year. We will just give babies out to anyone. Any age you want.

I bet creeps like this are happy to hear abortion is no longer an option. Soon there will be tons of kids up for adoption. So many we won’t kno what to do with them. 800,000 a year. We will just give babies out to anyone. Any age you want.
How many UNWANTED FETUSES have YOU adopted?

They only care about such travesties when they think they've caught the other side of the political aisle in acts they themselves champion. Then they can spread the guilt for their own depravity. One thing the devil lusts for more than anything else is for folks to be like he is, or to at least believe they've become like he is. Democrats live to defile the pure.
Post reported

post reported heh. Okay. Well. I'm shaking in my boots.

that was rather the cowards way out wasn't it. Didn't that sorta say...i can't explain my stand to you and i hate yours so i'm going to punish you by reporting you to the authorities? Good little fascst.
It’s spelled FASCIST

DUMBO

Forum List

Back