Conn. Heavily Controls Guns : Result : 20 Children Slaughtered

Just so I understand you, your gun is in your bedroom closet...and you are in Walmart shopping...and you consider yourself armed?

The weapons were registered to her, moron. They were hers.

So, a teacher who has weapons registered to her is armed while on campus, even though they have no guns on them?

LOL, the stupid lies you leftists tell in your war against civil liberties....

5he wasn't a teacher, moron. And yes, if I have a gun in my home, I'd consider myself to be armed.

Just so I understand you, your gun is in your bedroom closet...and you are in Walmart shopping...and you consider yourself armed?

So, a teacher who has weapons registered to her is armed while on campus, even though they have no guns on them?

LOL, the stupid lies you leftists tell in your war against civil liberties....

5he wasn't a teacher, moron. And yes, if I have a gun in my home, I'd consider myself to be armed.

I think that's what he's saying, lol.

I once owned a gun, but no longer do...I think I must be armed as well.

C'mon, nobody can be that stupid.

They aren't stupid. They want people to die. They use the language to affect that end.

He knows very well she wasn't armed. But he wants to justify her death (because she was a gun owner, and therefore deserves to die) so he twists the language to make her appear to be the culprit.

It's just lying. It's not stupidity, it's lies. He wants to justify killing gun owners, and he wants to use the slaughter of 20 school children to further his belief that gun owners should be killed.

Progressives love it when babies die. Because the first thing they do is try to pin it on people who defend liberty; to justify further removing their right to defend themselves, their right to worship as they please, their right of free speech...whatever. Different tragedies trigger the attempt to remove different rights. Which is why you won't ever see them doing anything to actually protect people from being killed. It is always about finding more reasons to kill them....and using mass slayings to terrify people into submission.

They aren't stupid. They want people to die. They use the language to affect that end.

He knows very well she wasn't armed. But he wants to justify her death (because she was a gun owner, and therefore deserves to die) so he twists the language to make her appear to be the culprit.

It's just lying. It's not stupidity, it's lies. He wants to justify killing gun owners, and he wants to use the slaughter of 20 school children to further his belief that gun owners should be killed.

Progressives love it when babies die. Because the first thing they do is try to pin it on people who defend liberty; to justify further removing their right to defend themselves, their right to worship as they please, their right of free speech...whatever. Different tragedies trigger the attempt to remove different rights. Which is why you won't ever see them doing anything to actually protect people from being killed. It is always about finding more reasons to kill them....and using mass slayings to terrify people into submission.

Do you have these ridiculous talking points stuck on Post-It notes around your computer?

Tell me, what do you think motivates that idiot Dick Tuck to insist that the shooter's mother, who was shot twice in the face by her son, was complicit in the crime?

He appears to think that women who legally own firearms, and who dare to pull their mentally ill children out of the public school system, deserve to die.

Told you...more evidence of progressives using the deaths of children to justify killing those of opposing political views...while at the same time claiming that gun owners are *to blame*:

“ want Wayne LaPierre’s head on a stick,” Erik Loomis, a professor at the University of Rhode Island (URI), tweeted.

It “looks like the National Rifle Association has murdered some more children,” he added.”

Professor: I Want NRA Vice President's "Head on a Stick" - Katie Pavlich

Meanwhile, you ppl are tearing up the phone lines and the webs with death threats:

"The professor contended Democratic lawmakers should exploit the tragedy to force more restrictive gun control measures into law.

“You are goddamn right we should politicize this tragedy,” Loomis tweeted. “[F]*ck the NRA."

Tell me, what do you think motivates that idiot Dick Tuck to insist that the shooter's mother, who was shot twice in the face by her son, was complicit in the crime?

I might answer when you justify this;
koshergrl said:
Progressives love it when babies die.......you won't ever see them doing anything to actually protect people from being killed. It is always about finding more reasons to kill them.....

I might answer when you justify this;
koshergrl said:
Progressives love it when babies die.......you won't ever see them doing anything to actually protect people from being killed. It is always about finding more reasons to kill them.....

I already did, you loon.

The first things they need to do is mandate that all school rooms have 2 entrance/exits, with reinforced doors with heavy inside lock capabilities.

So why did the NRA go into hiding for a week, if it has nothing to be ashamed of?

Because they were getting death threats.

They shut down their web presence because of death threats? Were they afraid someone was going to shoot a magic cyber death ray into their facebook page and make it blow up their computers?

What a comprehensively imbecilic answer. You really need some self-examination.

I certainly am, you lying sack of shit. The first fatality in this incident was a well armed gun nut. That's a fact.

Was she armed? She had a weapon on her?

Nope. Lying baby killers are always lying baby killers.

" When he entered the school, he fatally shot Lydia Kaye Dew and Christina Menefee, his former girlfriend. Pearl High School assistant band director, Jeff Cannon, was standing five feet away from Dew when she was fatally shot. Woodham went on to wound seven others before leaving, intending to drive off campus and conduct another shooting at the nearby Pearl Junior High School. However, assistant principal Joel Myrick had retrieved a .45 pistol from the glove compartment of his truck and subdued Woodham inside his mother's car. Then Myrick demanded "Why did you shoot my kids?" to which Woodham replied, "Life has wronged me, sir."[2]'

Pearl High School shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stopped before he killed 28. By a principal who had a gun in his car.
Just think how many fewer would have died if he had to stop to reload his flintlock after every shot.

For now, I'd like to focus on reality.

So why did the NRA go into hiding for a week, if it has nothing to be ashamed of?

Because they were getting death threats.

They shut down their web presence because of death threats? Were they afraid someone was going to shoot a magic cyber death ray into their facebook page and make it blow up their computers?

What a comprehensively imbecilic answer. You really need some self-examination.

Maybe they're afraid of all the nutters with guns.

Was she armed? She had a weapon on her?

Nope. Lying baby killers are always lying baby killers.

" When he entered the school, he fatally shot Lydia Kaye Dew and Christina Menefee, his former girlfriend. Pearl High School assistant band director, Jeff Cannon, was standing five feet away from Dew when she was fatally shot. Woodham went on to wound seven others before leaving, intending to drive off campus and conduct another shooting at the nearby Pearl Junior High School. However, assistant principal Joel Myrick had retrieved a .45 pistol from the glove compartment of his truck and subdued Woodham inside his mother's car. Then Myrick demanded "Why did you shoot my kids?" to which Woodham replied, "Life has wronged me, sir."[2]'

Pearl High School shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stopped before he killed 28. By a principal who had a gun in his car.
Just think how many fewer would have died if he had to stop to reload his flintlock after every shot.

For now, I'd like to focus on reality.

You don't see the point that smaller magazines could be a start to making a difference?
Maybe that would be a good compromise to start with between the parties on both sides of the debate.

ScreenShot2012-12-17at83802AM.png

Forum List

Back