Conn. Heavily Controls Guns : Result : 20 Children Slaughtered

Way to justify those death threats!

As I said, progressives use the deaths of children to justify seeking out and killing the opposition.

Just think how many fewer would have died if he had to stop to reload his flintlock after every shot.

For now, I'd like to focus on reality.

You don't see the point that smaller magazines could be a start to making a difference?
Maybe that would be a good compromise to start with between the parties on both sides of the debate.

No, I see the point that children need to be protected right now. I'm not interested in compromising when it comes to the safety of children.

For now, I'd like to focus on reality.

You don't see the point that smaller magazines could be a start to making a difference?
Maybe that would be a good compromise to start with between the parties on both sides of the debate.

No, I see the point that children need to be protected right now. I'm not interested in compromising when it comes to the safety of children.

You're not interested in anything but increasing the number of guns.

You're not interested in anything but increasing the number of guns.

Gun control does not work. So now it's time to do things differntly.

ScreenShot2012-12-17at83802AM.png

OH that's just lovely could be more blood shed for those who made those threats.
I will become a member of the NRA tomorrow. Just to see if one of those pricks would like to try what they suggested.

C'mon, nobody can be that stupid.

They aren't stupid. They want people to die. They use the language to affect that end.

He knows very well she wasn't armed. But he wants to justify her death (because she was a gun owner, and therefore deserves to die) so he twists the language to make her appear to be the culprit.

It's just lying. It's not stupidity, it's lies. He wants to justify killing gun owners, and he wants to use the slaughter of 20 school children to further his belief that gun owners should be killed.

Progressives love it when babies die. Because the first thing they do is try to pin it on people who defend liberty; to justify further removing their right to defend themselves, their right to worship as they please, their right of free speech...whatever. Different tragedies trigger the attempt to remove different rights. Which is why you won't ever see them doing anything to actually protect people from being killed. It is always about finding more reasons to kill them....and using mass slayings to terrify people into submission.

Do you have these ridiculous talking points stuck on Post-It notes around your computer?
History says she's right.

Monster Alan Lanza knew that he could perpetrate the crime without any opposition - there was no one at Sandy Hook Elementary who could defend the children because Connecticut Gun Laws are the most restrictive in the country.

Even though there are many criminals like Lanza are amongst us , the fascists solution is to disarm us.

Go fig.

School Teacher In Israel Ready To Perform Her Duties. Can you identify the piece of equipment that she has that her Connecticut counterparts do not have?

Ts1So.jpg

547509_10151209507796298_780520923_n_zps9c85c35b.jpg

When a massacre that included Gabby Giffords was perpetrated by Jared Loughner, conservative hero, there were serveral armed people in the audience.

More guns did not help.

Yeah, because some civilian always comes out of the crowd to save people from being shot by the crazy guy.

If it were true that Conn "heavily controls guns", the shooter would not have been able to get the guns he used.

You defend the indefensible.

Not in gun-free zones. Good guy civilians follow the law; bad guys and loons? Not so much.

Forum List

Back