Congresswoman Talib poses with Nazi antisemite leader

Or could it be, her being Palestinian, that she wants Palestine to be it's own country? Well, cupcake, so do I. You have no idea how many problems in the Middle East that would cure. Your STMS is showing.

You forgot to mention that the subhuman garbage wants this country of Palestine to exist where the current country of Israel sits.

Gawd, these stupid pieces of leftist shit annoy me with their antisemitism.

No, I didn't forget a thing. You are just making things up again. Right now, the West Bank is up for (or should be) for discussion for that small country. It's already a semi autonomous region already with Israel playing some pretty underhanded games. Just make the West Bank the new Palistine. Simple as that. If Israel wants to construct a wall separating the West Bank for Israel, more power to them. But allow the Palistinians to have their own industries, etc. without any reliance or interference from Israel. I believe the UN would be very happy to supervise such a venture. And have Israel go wipe Hamas off the face of the earth because they are a terrorist organization that is contrary to both the Israelis and the Palistinians as well as Egyptians and every other Middle Eastern country.
Why don’t they put new Palestine in between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers in southern iraq... That makes a lot more sense.

Easy answer. Why did the Navajo end up in the God Forsaken land they ended up with. Why was the Cherokee transferred to Oklahoma? The same goes for transferring the Palistinians to the area you are talking about. it's prime farm land. Very rich and very productive. Good luck convincing Iraq to give that up. And it's also a huge watershed that has a great amount of Hydroelectric power. Your Souix really should have been sent to some God Forsaken Desert in the early 1900s if history had been kept instead of leaving them in the Black Hills. Someone screwed up.
There are some Palestinians that think they belong to that area in between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers. Lol
Actually, my ancestors were scared shitless of the Black Hills, mostly medicine men Actually went into the Black Hills. Superstition ruled their lives.
They mostly stayed in the plains north of the black hills and in the west And east short Pines, along with the cave hills and slim buttes.

Or could it be, her being Palestinian, that she wants Palestine to be it's own country? Well, cupcake, so do I. You have no idea how many problems in the Middle East that would cure. Your STMS is showing.

You forgot to mention that the subhuman garbage wants this country of Palestine to exist where the current country of Israel sits.

No, I didn't forget a thing. You are just making things up again. Right now, the West Bank is up for (or should be) for discussion for that small country. It's already a semi autonomous region already with Israel playing some pretty underhanded games. Just make the West Bank the new Palistine. Simple as that. If Israel wants to construct a wall separating the West Bank for Israel, more power to them. But allow the Palistinians to have their own industries, etc. without any reliance or interference from Israel. I believe the UN would be very happy to supervise such a venture. And have Israel go wipe Hamas off the face of the earth because they are a terrorist organization that is contrary to both the Israelis and the Palistinians as well as Egyptians and every other Middle Eastern country.

HAMAS IS WHAT? we have members of the USA congress who refuse to condemn Hamas-------and that organization got VOTED INTO POWER---
by the people arabs who now call themselves "Palestinians"

HAMAS IS WHAT? we have members of the USA congress who refuse to condemn Hamas-------and that organization got VOTED INTO POWER---

Wrong, cupcake. Hamas took the area they are in by military and terrorist force and no one has forced them out. Hamas and the PLO are two different groups. Get out more, buy a copy of Time, watch PBS a bit more, listen more and shut up even more.

Wrong, cupcake. Hamas took the area they are in by military and terrorist force and no one has forced them out. Hamas and the PLO are two different groups. Get out more, buy a copy of Time, watch PBS a bit more, listen more and shut up even more.

wrong----gaza had elections and Hamas won-----in Gaza----you are not only stupid----you are also rude-----cupashit

wrong----gaza had elections and Hamas won-----in Gaza----you are not only stupid----you are also rude-----cupashit

Yes, at the end of a gun. Your type of election. Is that things to come if you characters ever get completely in control?

Yes, at the end of a gun. Your type of election. Is that things to come if you characters ever get completely in control?

oh----you are alluding to coercion in the election -----also NOTHING NEW.
Didn't Saddam get 99% of the vote in Iraq?

You must warn us about that graphic images made by sunni terrorist groups.
Christians and Jews get no warnings, just death by the knife.
Those are most likely Syrian or Iraqi soldiers. Little chance they are Christian.

It is still happening.
Jihadist rebels behead several Syrian soldiers in Idlib
The right constantly claims genocide against Christians while ignoring that 50x that number of Muslims have been killed.

Why would we care about the Muslims being killed?

Why should we care about the Kosher people being killed?

Hey, you are the one trumpeting (no pun intended, okay, maybe a little) how popular Hamas is. They were kicked out of the West Bank for being too "Rowdy" by the PLO. The Gaza Strip did the PLO a huge favor. It no only gave them a place to send the Hamas Party Boys to but a place that Israel could be kept busy at. It worked out pretty well for the PLO. Just not good enough. Israel still isn't being honest in the negotiations with the PLO.

Those are most likely Syrian or Iraqi soldiers. Little chance they are Christian.

It is still happening.
The right constantly claims genocide against Christians while ignoring that 50x that number of Muslims have been killed.

I don’t. But I can’t blame them for banning Muslims. Everyone in the civilized world should cast out Muslims and keep them cornered in their shithole countries.

It is still happening.

who is "we"?

Hey, you are the one trumpeting (no pun intended, okay, maybe a little) how popular Hamas is. They were kicked out of the West Bank for being too "Rowdy" by the PLO. The Gaza Strip did the PLO a huge favor. It no only gave them a place to send the Hamas Party Boys to but a place that Israel could be kept busy at. It worked out pretty well for the PLO. Just not good enough. Israel still isn't being honest in the negotiations with the PLO.

you are confusing yourself

So what? People have the right to boycott.

Here's the thing: people like you (and I know you pretty well) have a pattern of making statements siding with criminals and people of low character. There's always some rhetorical dodge like "You sound like a looney. What terrorist group did she provide material support to?" to demand the opponent provide facts and credible links to which you'd reply "So what?"

The fact is, people on the far left, with "special group" status, the whiny/delicate , those with an ax to grind over ideology or fringe issues, single issue warriors... - they always have an excuse why they don't like civil society and our laws. They always have a reason malicious people should be given whatever they want.

I reject that. That way of thinking is defeatist and toxic. It's a cancer on society. Imho, they are cowards and crybabies who simply want to be taken care of out of other peoples' wallet and not have to be responsible for themselves. It is the very epitome of laziness.
So she hasn’t provided material support to a terrorist group, she hasn’t engaged in terrorism, she isn’t a member of a terrorist group. But people like you insist she is one.

Yes. Looney is probably accurate.

It is still happening.

who is "we"?
His other personalities

Here's the thing: people like you (and I know you pretty well) have a pattern of making statements siding with criminals and people of low character. There's always some rhetorical dodge like "You sound like a looney. What terrorist group did she provide material support to?" to demand the opponent provide facts and credible links to which you'd reply "So what?"

The fact is, people on the far left, with "special group" status, the whiny/delicate , those with an ax to grind over ideology or fringe issues, single issue warriors... - they always have an excuse why they don't like civil society and our laws. They always have a reason malicious people should be given whatever they want.

I reject that. That way of thinking is defeatist and toxic. It's a cancer on society. Imho, they are cowards and crybabies who simply want to be taken care of out of other peoples' wallet and not have to be responsible for themselves. It is the very epitome of laziness.
So she hasn’t provided material support to a terrorist group, she hasn’t engaged in terrorism, she isn’t a member of a terrorist group. But people like you insist she is one.

Look kid, have a party at your house and invite the terrorist that she had at her swearing in. The FBI will be on the pole in the morning.

Furthermore you have absolutely no right or ability to tell any other person here what to believe, Talib is a terrorist, that is my opinion and the opinion of many others. You might as well pull all your hair out because you are not changing my or any other persons opinion and the constitution is not changing for you.

Smile

MAGA

Look kid, have a party at your house and invite the terrorist that she had at her swearing in. The FBI will be on the pole in the morning.

Furthermore you have absolutely no right or ability to tell any other person here what to believe, Talib is a terrorist, that is my opinion and the opinion of many others. You might as well pull all your hair out because you are not changing my or any other persons opinion and the constitution is not changing for you.

Smile

MAGA

And you support a Terrorist yourself. And don't play dumb and ask whom.

Smile

MAGA

So why exactly do you seem to feel you have the right to tell others what to believe?

Here is a hint sweet cheeks. You are free to believe what you wish, even if it is not evidence based. That is commonly referred to as “delusional” but it is your right and I am certainly not stopping you from engaging in whatever passes for “rational” in your world :)

Smile

MAGA

So why exactly do you seem to feel you have the right to tell others what to believe?

Here is a hint sweet cheeks. You are free to believe what you wish, even if it is not evidence based. That is commonly referred to as “delusional” but it is your right and I am certainly not stopping you from engaging in whatever passes for “rational” in your world :)

Talib and Omar are both terrorist, they are the saddest chapter in American history as America was RETARDED enough to elect them. They are both Nazis.

As for you, you are a petty little girl stomping her little feet. The amazing thing is that you are ignorant enough to believe that you have the right to tell me that I can't call these two shits Nazis but you feel you have the same right to say the same about Trump.

In all honesty this is the delusional double standard that got Trump elected, so keep up the good work, and enjoy Trump 2020 till 2024, when another Trump may well fill his shoes

Laugh all you want, because you elected Trump by nominating Hillary

she has expressed support for murdering scum

Hey Coyote, read this, it's from the heroes you are defending, will they stone you?

Palestinian Authority bans LGBT activities in West Bank

Just sayin

Forum List

Back