Congresswoman Elise Stefanik hiding from the 'HOSTAGES' on Jan 6.

She was told the truth, that it was Antifa dressed up as Trump supporters violently coming in after them.

LOL

1705809638355.png

it was Antifa dressed up as Trump supporters
And that, dear readers, is the silver lining uncovered by this informative thread.
I mean by that, finally.....we see some positive action by the Biden Administration to bring-to-heel the violent and vicious ANTIFA group. So far, they have arrested and charged about 1,300 and have another 1,000 that the beagles are hunting down.

THAT should teach ANTIFA a lesson, and curb their enthusiasm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's WRONGFULLY Prosecuted!

Ummm? What?
I'm getting wrapped up in my boxers.
Now.....MagaMacho is claiming that the ANTIFA criminals are being "WRONGFULLY Prosecuted"??
WTH!! What's up with that?

But, we cannot doubt it. After all, it came from the prolific poster MAGA Macho Man....with his record of integrity, veritas, and clarity of thinking.

Still, while we think that arresting and charging 1,200 ANTIFA members - so far- is a good thing.....we also can think that "WRONGFULLY" charging them is, well, it must be sub-optimal. No?

MAGA! WWG1WGA!

That bitch is so pathetically ambitious that she will let Trump fucking ravage her 7 days a week and twice on Sunday.

Stefanik used to be a moderate Republican. She's completely shameless.
Why? Because she stood up to a black woman who refused to condemn the calls to genocide Jews? Stefanik’s a hero in my book.

Why? Because she stood up to a black woman who refused to condemn the calls to genocide Jews? Stefanie’s a hero in my book.
No, idiot. Because the old Stefanik would never have voted for someone like Trump.

Forum List

Back