Congresswoman Elise Stefanik hiding from the 'HOSTAGES' on Jan 6.

And I don’t get the picture, either.

Is that the Reoublican baseball game where the deranged Democrat shot up the field and almost killed a congressman?

And now she tries to defend the domestic terrorists who tried to kill her with lies about those terrorists being ‘hostages.’

Such is the insane hive mind of the Trump Cult.
Just yesterday she defended Trump for claiming it was Haley who was Speaker of the House during Jan 6

The insanity is the outrageous lies about J6.
It’s the ONLY thing they have. They know that if one compares Trump’s policies to Biden’s policies, they have no argument.

I was just speaking to one the other day. (Sometimes it’s hard to avoid.) She said that she was afraid Trump would win. I asked why, giving examples of how much better Trump was.

I pointed out that he had a great policy in place to keep the migrants out, which Biden reversed so now we are stuck with millions of them coming in a year. I pointed out how we were drilling and energy independent, which Biden also reversed so we are now dependent on our enemies for energy. I pointed out that he was making great inroads to peace in the Middle East but that Biden handed money over to Iran to finance a terrorist attack against Israel. I pointed out the real wage growth….the record low unemployment among minorities….the low mortgage rates.

Her response. “Yeah, but he incited the insurrection.”

Forum List

Back