Congressman Kanjorski - Minorities are not "good American people"

I hate your ideas because they have repetedly failed and yet you idiots keep pushing them like they are smart ideas.

There is nothing bigoted in hating failed ideas and trying to shake the zombies from defending ideas that have repetedly failed.

Your ideas have crashed the world economy twice in one lifetime and given us DEAD Americans for our trouble.

Wake up zombie and quit hating people for insisting on NOT USING FAILED IDEAS.
That's really hilarious. The USSR collapsed, Europe's economy is circling the bowl, leftist governments everywhere are oppressive, and you think OUR ideas have failed? :lol:

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to vote Democrat.

doomed to vote for the Democrat Party

:thup:
:)

I hate your ideas because they have repetedly failed and yet you idiots keep pushing them like they are smart ideas.

There is nothing bigoted in hating failed ideas and trying to shake the zombies from defending ideas that have repetedly failed.

Your ideas have crashed the world economy twice in one lifetime and given us DEAD Americans for our trouble.

Wake up zombie and quit hating people for insisting on NOT USING FAILED IDEAS.
That's really hilarious. The USSR collapsed, Europe's economy is circling the bowl, leftist governments everywhere are oppressive, and you think OUR ideas have failed? :lol:

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to vote Democrat.

You really have NO IDEA why the entire wolrd economy collapsed do you?
Let me guess:

It was conservatives. :cool:

So you are going to claim that a Republican controled American government had nothing to do with the world economic collapse?

Tell me why the entire media refused to out the lies of Biush in the lead up to the war?

So you are going to claim that a Republican controled American government had nothing to do with the world economic collapse?
Not much, no. Might I remind you that Democrats have controlled Congress since '06? And that Congress decides where money is spent...not the President?

So you claim that the economic policy of Bush and the republicans congress of 6 years had little to do with the economic conditions we now are suffering under?

Unpaid for wars, vurtually nonexsistant oversite of the lending industry had nothing to do with this mess?

You are a hopeless case of brain dead con if you really think this

Tell me why the entire media refused to out the lies of Biush in the lead up to the war?
Oh, you mean the lies that all intelligence services in the world believed? The lies that your own Democrat leadership agreed to and signed off on?

Wow. For being too dumb to tie his shoes, Bush sure did fool a lot of smart people, didn't he?

Not much, no. Might I remind you that Democrats have controlled Congress since '06? And that Congress decides where money is spent...not the President?

So you claim that the economic policy of Bush and the republicans congress of 6 years had little to do with the economic conditions we now are suffering under?

Unpaid for wars, vurtually nonexsistant oversite of the lending industry had nothing to do with this mess?

And the Democrats had nothing to do with it?

If you believe that, you have no business tossing around the brain-dead label.

Oh, you mean the lies that all intelligence services in the world believed? The lies that your own Democrat leadership agreed to and signed off on?

Wow. For being too dumb to tie his shoes, Bush sure did fool a lot of smart people, didn't he?

Umm DUDE the etire world did not believe them.

The dems were lied to as well as the Rs in congress, they got their intell from the Bush admin.

Tell me why we had a colalition of the willing instead of world support?

See this is what you people do, you rewrite history to coinvince yourself your fail ideas worked.

Republican and Democrat controlled you goob.

Just in case you forgot who controlled congress in '08.

If you think economic conditions like this emerge in one year you are an idiot

Yer right...it usually take 8 or 9 years.

Who was president 8 or 9 years prior to 2008....hmmmmmm.....

And the Democrats had nothing to do with it?

If you believe that, you have no business tossing around the brain-dead label.

What caused this economic meltdown in your mind.

Give me the reasons it happened

Republican and Democrat controlled you goob.

Just in case you forgot who controlled congress in '08.

Hey , not bad.

It did start with the repeal of the last reminents of the Glass steagal act.

That was written by Phil Gram and touted as a nessesary modernization of the banking industry.

Many dems were convinced by Gramm that he was right and voted for it, then Clinton signed it also being convinced that Gramm knew what he was talking about.

Gramm then left the congress for a sweet ass job from UBS bank who benifited GREATLY from the law.

That was late 1999.

Then Bush and the Rs took over and refused to make the nesessary regulations to stop the horrible results that the law was causing in practice. It allowed the lending industry to HIDE the trash they were selling as triple a investments. Then the whole game collapsed as I and many others told you for years would happen.

The dems tried to do things to avert the mess but did not have the votes to change what would have come to late anyway.

DEREGULATION caused this mess and its a republican hard held tenent

Hey , not bad.

It did start with the repeal of the last reminents of the Glass steagal act.

That was written by Phil Gram and touted as a nessesary modernization of the banking industry.

...you forgot to add this to that sentence ", by Clinton's advisors, and Clinton himself thought it was a good idea".

The dems were lied to as well as the Rs in congress, they got their intell from the Bush admin.

See this is what you people do, you rewrite history to coinvince yourself your fail ideas worked.
Would it be rude of me to laugh in your face?

Not that your answer will determine if I do or not. I'm just curious.

Would it be rude of me to laugh in your face?

Not that your answer will determine if I do or not. I'm just curious.

So you are sticking with the LIE that the entire world agreed with the Bush intel?

Forum List

Back