Congressman Kanjorski - Minorities are not "good American people"

Yer right...it usually take 8 or 9 years.

Who was president 8 or 9 years prior to 2008....hmmmmmm.....

Hey , not bad.

It did start with the repeal of the last reminents of the Glass steagal act.

That was written by Phil Gram and touted as a nessesary modernization of the banking industry.

...you forgot to add this to that sentence ", by Clinton's advisors, and Clinton himself thought it was a good idea".

Umm nope, read the whole thing asshole

Hey , not bad.

That was written by Phil Gram and touted as a nessesary modernization of the banking industry.

...you forgot to add this to that sentence ", by Clinton's advisors, and Clinton himself thought it was a good idea".

Umm nope, read the whole thing asshole

I read the whole thing, hence why I said you left that part out. It wasn't in there.

Having problems understanding English today?

If you think economic conditions like this emerge in one year you are an idiot

Hey , not bad.

Many dems were convinced by Gramm that he was right and voted for it, then Clinton signed it also being convinced that Gramm knew what he was talking about.

Gramm then left the congress for a sweet ass job from UBS bank who benifited GREATLY from the law.

That was late 1999.

Then Bush and the Rs took over and refused to make the nesessary regulations to stop the horrible results that the law was causing in practice. It allowed the lending industry to HIDE the trash they were selling as triple a investments. Then the whole game collapsed as I and many others told you for years would happen.

The dems tried to do things to avert the mess but did not have the votes to change what would have come to late anyway.

DEREGULATION caused this mess and its a republican hard held tenent

Hey fucking idiot, read the part in red

Hey , not bad.

Many dems were convinced by Gramm that he was right and voted for it, then Clinton signed it also being convinced that Gramm knew what he was talking about.

Gramm then left the congress for a sweet ass job from UBS bank who benifited GREATLY from the law.

That was late 1999.

Then Bush and the Rs took over and refused to make the nesessary regulations to stop the horrible results that the law was causing in practice. It allowed the lending industry to HIDE the trash they were selling as triple a investments. Then the whole game collapsed as I and many others told you for years would happen.

The dems tried to do things to avert the mess but did not have the votes to change what would have come to late anyway.

DEREGULATION caused this mess and its a republican hard held tenent

Hey fucking idiot, read the part in red

Hey, fucking idiot, Gramm wasn't an adviser to Clinton.

Rubin was.

The more you know. :thup:

Where did I say Gramm was a Clinton adviser?

You didn't. Thats why I said that you left out the part of Clinton's advisers were for it.

It's completely separate from Gramm, and shatters your illusion that this was a Republican effort that Clinton was forced to sign.

Sorry 'bout doing that, BTW.

Many dems were convinced by Gramm that he was right and voted for it, then Clinton signed it also being convinced that Gramm knew what he was talking about

This is what I said, now tell me why you think Clintons advisors would not be included in the Many dems convinced that Gramm was right?

Many dems were convinced by Gramm that he was right and voted for it, then Clinton signed it also being convinced that Gramm knew what he was talking about

This is what I said, now tell me why you think Clintons advisors would not be included in the Many dems convinced that Gramm was right?

'Cause it was Rubin who did the convincing, not Gramm.

Gramm convinced the R's, Rubin convinced the D's.

Then Rubin took a position in Citigroup....hmmmmmmmmmm.

Give the schmuck a break.

It is clear from context what he meant.

All this gotcha is lamer than the mistake he made.

Which is funny.

You do realize, don't you, there's a world of difference between conservatives in the real world and the stereotypical reference conservative you keep in your head, right?

No. You probably don't. Hint: Everything you read about conservatives at DU/KOS/HuffPo is wrong.

You're right. Not every conservative shits on the disadvantaged solely as an exercise in racial bigotry.
I know this is going to come as a shock to you, but insisting on personal responsibility is not racist, despite what you've been told.

I'll give you a few moments to come to grips with that. I know it must be difficult for you.

Well I happen to include having at least an iota of compassion for those who are disadvantaged a personal responsibility, that would be where we differ.

So you are going to claim that a Republican controled American government had nothing to do with the world economic collapse?
Not much, no. Might I remind you that Democrats have controlled Congress since '06? And that Congress decides where money is spent...not the President?

Tell us then what a Republican Congress would have done to prevent the recession, had they retained power post 06.

And be specific, since it's your assertion.

Gramm convinced the R's, Rubin convinced the D's.

And the fact that gramm wrote the damned law and promoted it is ignored by you when right after he went to UBS for a real cushy sweet assed job himself?

You only want to blame one side instead of the party that has touted deregulation for decades?

It's a super poor choice of words and he should have apologized, but it's a pretty big leap to say the comment was contrasting "minority" and "good". It can just as easily be read as contrasting "minority" and "average".

Gramm convinced the R's,
Rubin convinced the D's.

And the fact that gramm wrote the damned law and promoted it is ignored by you when right after he went to UBS for a real cushy sweet assed job himself?

You only want to blame one side instead of the party that has touted deregulation for decades?

Hey Bucky...show me where I was blaming only one side. That was the game YOU were trying to play.

I helpfully highlited the portion that shows that I'm blaming R's too...since it's completely obvious that you missed it.

It's a super poor choice of words and he should have apologized, but it's a pretty big leap to say the comment was contrasting "minority" and "good". It can just as easily be read as contrasting "minority" and "average".

I'm not so sure he realized what he said when he said it. He had a message to get out at the time and he was focusing on it then and there.

I suspect that in the near future once he has reviewed the tape, he will come out and apologize as well as clarify the point he was attempting to make.

It is fun to pick on him about it right now, but only a partisan hack like me ;) actually thinks he meant what he said.

Immie

RadioQUEERatl,

And, by the same logic that sneering at people you disagree with is honky dory.......YOU are a "Fuckin' Obamarrhoidal QUEER supporter of the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, i.e., The Black Racist MARXIST Palestinian Guardian, Muslim PC Protector......and NOW....supporter of HUMAN TRAFFICKING and MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL BORDER PUSSIE Obami Salaami.

great post

does it come in coherent?
No.

This is turing test fail.

Forum List

Back