Congressman Kanjorski - Minorities are not "good American people"

Hey del, bring all that stored up animosity you can muster. It still doesn't change the meaning. It is disingenuous and a REACH to say he is making a disparaging statement about minorities. He IS making a disparaging statement about YOU (you being) those people (who) like to insinuate that these programs are about minorities etc.

Is THIS really that hard for you to comprehend? Either you are dumber than dogshit or YOU are ignoring what he REALLY said, because he is a Democrat.

That's not really fair.Del is pretty even-handed and intellectually consistent in his views regardless of party politics.

del is not even-handed and intellectually consistent in his views of ME.

And you of him? So there seems to be some history here. I may not have been here when it all started, so I'll bow out.

That's not really fair.Del is pretty even-handed and intellectually consistent in his views regardless of party politics.

And you of him? So there seems to be some history here. I may not have been here when it all started, so I'll bow out.

del doesn't like my use of terms like pea brains or teabagger. I don't appreciate bogus punitive measures by mods.

An "Oh shit, did I really say that?" moment.

He said what he said and it sounded like he was contrasting minorities and "defective people" by the way, what is a defective person with good Americans, but clearly that was not what he was saying much like the Democratic Rep, that said he did not care about the constitution.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKXBBWzynkU&feature=related]YouTube - Congressman Phil Hare Says He Doesn't Care About The Constitution[/ame]

Sounds to me like he doesn't care about the Constitution.

But in all fairness, his rebuttal:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Obain3h-qo]YouTube - Rep. Hare Responds to YouTube Video on Comments About Constitution[/ame]

Sorry, Sen Kanjorski, you said it get ready to be clobbered with it.

Immie

you're gonna throw your back out again :lol:

this is hilarious because if it was a republican you'd be starting threads about the *pea brain racist teabagger*, but since it's someone on your *team* he can't possibly be what he obviously has shown himself to be with his own words. :rofl:

i hope you loosen up before you post....

Hey del, bring all that stored up animosity you can muster. It still doesn't change the meaning. It is disingenuous and a REACH to say he is making a disparaging statement about minorities. He IS making a disparaging statement about YOU (you being) those people (who) like to insinuate that these programs are about minorities etc.

Is THIS really that hard for you to comprehend? Either you are dumber than dogshit or YOU are ignoring what he REALLY said, because he is a Democrat.
WTF???

:eek:

I get "pea brain" and Del gets "dumber than dogshit"???
Why'd ya save the colorful one for him??
:doubt:

i'm his muse :lol:

:eusa_shhh:

del doesn't like my use of terms like pea brains or teabagger. I don't appreciate bogus punitive measures by mods.

i don't really care what terms you use.

i don't appreciate being lied about.

You do realize a "teabagger" is a minority, right? Arizonans are minorities. Any sub-group that is out-numbered by a larger whole is, by definition, a minority. Soon, white people will be a racial minority. And Democrats soon will again be political minorities.

By the way, "teabagger" is gradually becoming the "N-word" for white people, you fu**ing anti-white racist prick.

come on guys

yes, if this had been a gop...it would be all over the news and trashed to hell....

but seriously, though he is not eloquent with words....he never said minorities are not good people....he said, not eloquently:

and they are not minorities, and they're not defective, and they're not all the things you like to insinuate that these programs are about.

poor choice of words/grammar....yes, had this been a republican, i have no doubt the libbies on this board would be making threads and dancing around fires at this....

he meant what others think

Congressman Contrasts 'Minorities' with 'Good American People' - ABC News

Rep. Paul Kanjorski made the comments Wednesday during the House and Senate conference on the financial reform bill.

"Because of the longevity of the recession, these are people – and they are not minorities, and they're not defective, and they're not all the things you like to insinuate that these programs are about.

Fuckin' racist teabagger.

RadioQUEERatl,

And, by the same logic that sneering at people you disagree with is honky dory.......YOU are a "Fuckin' Obamarrhoidal QUEER supporter of the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, i.e., The Black Racist MARXIST Palestinian Guardian, Muslim PC Protector......and NOW....supporter of HUMAN TRAFFICKING and MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL BORDER PUSSIE Obami Salaami.

Last edited:

Rep. Paul Kanjorski made the comments Wednesday during the House and Senate conference on the financial reform bill.

"Because of the longevity of the recession, these are people – and they are not minorities, and they're not defective, and they're not all the things you like to insinuate that these programs are about.

RadioQUEERatl,

And, by the same logic that sneering at people you disagree with is honky dory.......YOU are a "Fuckin' Obamarrhoidal QUEER supporter of the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, i.e., The Black Racist MARXIST Palestinian Guardian, Muslim PC Protector......and NOW....supporter of HUMAN TRAFFICKING and MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL BORDER PUSSIE Obami Salaami.

great post

does it come in coherent?

RadioQUEERatl,

great post

does it come in coherent?

It is coherent if you have a mind that is able to comprehend coherency.

You do realize a "teabagger" is a minority, right? Arizonans are minorities. Any sub-group that is out-numbered by a larger whole is, by definition, a minority. Soon, white people will be a racial minority. And Democrats soon will again be political minorities.

By the way, "teabagger" is gradually becoming the "N-word" for white people, you fu**ing anti-white racist prick.

Oh! Thats me! Thats me! I'm an anti-white racist prick!

RadioQUEERatl,

Give it another shot, without the gibberish this time :thup:

Oh! Thats me! Thats me! I'm an anti-white racist prick!

RadioQUEERatl,

Oh! We know! We know! You're an anti-white racist prick.....AND A QUEER TO BOOT !

Forum List

Back