Congressional Wealth

So after all this running your mouth, you still can't show any evidence to support your accusations, and you are running away to escape scrutiny for it.
If you want to have an actual honest intelligent conversation let me know. If you want to act like the Speaker of the House, the person who decides what legislation does and doesn’t get a vote, the leader of the house of Congress which starts the budget process for an entity which spends more than any other single entity on the planet by a wide margin, doesn’t have information that would enable someone to do very well in the market then Im not interested.

as long as you refuse to be specific I see no reason to be your bitch,,

how about you go back and respond to all the other things I have asked you??
Surrender accepted.

You don’t have a clue what you’re talking about as usual

Which one are you referring to?

And Obama wrote several successful books and gets large speaking fees

That's how politicians get paid by the big businesses they do their bidding for while in office.

Well I think we agree that most of the congress critters should have got a lamp post and a length of rope for Christmas with DIY instructions. ;)

Perhaps a more low-tech solution, that doesn't require proficiency in knots

img_0241.jpg

Another thread mentioned how wealthy Dem Congressman Goldman and Nacy Pelosi were.

I just thought I would set the record straight

7 of the top wealthiest Congressmen are REPUBLICANS and neither Pelosi nor Goldman are on that top ten.

It’s amazing the things that Republicans believe that are simply false

The post mentioned Rick Scott as well as was about insider trading by Congress and how it cuts across both political parties

Another thread mentioned how wealthy Dem Congressman Goldman and Nacy Pelosi were.

7 of the top wealthiest Congressmen are REPUBLICANS and neither Pelosi nor Goldman are on that top ten.

New report out on the Congressional whales...

Blumenthal's and Pelosi's stock picks performed almost three times better than the S&P. Must be nice to know what companies one is getting ready to throw millions of taxpayer dollars at.

Regardless of the political affiliation, what we should all agree is that any wealth and or any extravagant lifestyle afforded to elected officials that is paid by tax payers, or have businesses that receive gains, contracts, etc., from the public/private sector needs to be eliminated. We the people, instead of having pissing matches and pointing fingers, need to start agreeing on the excess that exists in Washington and remove these excesses.

Unfortunately, politics is an attractive lifestyle that has it's perks. Career D.C. politicians love the lifestyle and celebrity they receive and therefor want to protect their livelihood. And how do they protect that livelihood? By creating division in country and creating votes out of division to try and secure their next 4-8 years in D.C.

Shame on the people for letting this BS happen.

New report out on the Congressional whales...

Blumenthal's and Pelosi's stock picks performed almost three times better than the S&P. Must be nice to know what companies one is getting ready to throw millions of taxpayer dollars at.

Overall, Democrats outperformed Republicans by 13%

1704304576831.png

Dems beat the S&P, while the Republicans did not.

Normally, I would say that this is a sign of intelligence, but in this case, it's more like the insider-trading kind of intelligence. :)

Forum List

Back