Congressional Wealth

To return to gold and silver backing of the dollar quickly would most likely put us into a deep depression. To do it slowly may not. To remove the Federal Reserve Fiat Currency private owners and put the ownership into the hands of the people and create United States Notes or whatever they want to call it with responsible people running it would cut dets from my understanding and unlike the owners of the Federal Reserve, eliminate the middleman. However, to do so we would need the owners of most of the financial world to agree to it in a peaceable way. That is not their history as they finance wars and such. They could and most likely would put the world into the worst economic time since the dark ages. Even if we did all of this, there is still not perfection. Perhaps the financiers who are part of the globalists believe a world government will make most prosper. That is not the way of world history though.
The Fed done up and destroyed paragraphs. ;)

How do we spend endless trillions of dollars on eradicating the poor and still have the same percentage when we went full tilt into this in the 1960's? Massive increases not just in federal outlays, also state, local and city outlays. Private donations from corporate and citizens increases outlays massively more. Incredibly there are commercials on TV showing children going to sleep at night hungry. Something is wrong. The money spent on poverty is ever growing. And yet here it is not eliminated from the promises made when laws were enacted.
Because “poverty” is a relative term

To return to gold and silver backing of the dollar quickly would most likely put us into a deep depression. To do it slowly may not. To remove the Federal Reserve Fiat Currency private owners and put the ownership into the hands of the people and create United States Notes or whatever they want to call it with responsible people running it would cut dets from my understanding and unlike the owners of the Federal Reserve, eliminate the middleman. However, to do so we would need the owners of most of the financial world to agree to it in a peaceable way. That is not their history as they finance wars and such. They could and most likely would put the world into the worst economic time since the dark ages. Even if we did all of this, there is still not perfection. Perhaps the financiers who are part of the globalists believe a world government will make most prosper. That is not the way of world history though.

Then we continue to help the poor hurt by our actions.

Do you have a basis for your accusation, or are you simply saying words?
Seriously? It’s not even a secret that the Pelosi‘s have made millions due to her being in Congress. Unless you believe that her husbands stock genius just happens to coincide with her rise in Congress…..

There were Twitter and Reddit threads dedicated to following their stock moves because they always seemed to “guess” right.

Seriously? It’s not even a secret that the Pelosi‘s have made millions due to her being in Congress. Unless you believe that her husbands stock genius just happens to coincide with her rise in Congress…..

So....no. No basis for your accusation, you're just saying words.

Pelosi has been in Congress since 1987. So her rise has been nearly 40 years in the making.

So....no. No basis for your accusation, you're just saying words.

Pelosi has been in Congress since 1987. So her rise has been nearly 40 years in the making.

Look I get that she’s on you’re team but its really not even controversial that the Pelosi‘s have benefited massively from her being in Congress and specifically SotH. She ain’t alone people on both sides of the aisle have and still are.

Look I get that she’s on you’re team but its really not even controversial that the Pelosi‘s have benefited massively from her being in Congress and specifically SotH. She ain’t alone people on both sides of the aisle have and still are.

I don't know what "team" you think I share with Pelosi, especially since I can't stand her. But it has nothing to do with your accusations, for which you still can't provide any basis.

I don't know what "team" you think I share with Pelosi, especially since I can't stand her. But it has nothing to do with your accusations, for which you still can't provide any basis.
So you want me to provide some evidence that PelosI committed some sort of crime?

Or is it your contention that members of Congress don’t use information they have that others don’t to aid in their stoc trades?

Or are you saying that they do but just Pelosi doesn’t?

So you want me to provide some evidence that PelosI committed some sort of crime?

Or is it your contention that members of Congress don’t use information they have that others don’t to aid in their stoc trades?

Or are you saying that they do but just Pelosi doesn’t?

I'm saying that you need to support your own claims with evidence. If you don't have evidence to support your claims, then you are believing garbage.

Another thread mentioned how wealthy Dem Congressman Goldman and Nacy Pelosi were.

I just thought I would set the record straight

7 of the top wealthiest Congressmen are REPUBLICANS and neither Pelosi nor Goldman are on that top ten.

It’s amazing the things that Republicans believe that are simply false

now the question should be how they got wealthy,,

we all know nancy did it by insider trading and dirty politics,,

I wonder how many went to washington poor or average and how fast they got rich,,

trump is a good example of someone that didnt go to washington to get rich,,

Another thread mentioned how wealthy Dem Congressman Goldman and Nacy Pelosi were.

I just thought I would set the record straight

7 of the top wealthiest Congressmen are REPUBLICANS and neither Pelosi nor Goldman are on that top ten.

It’s amazing the things that Republicans believe that are simply false

just looking at the first two repubes on your list it shows they actaully worked before being elected to office and got their wealth the honest way,,

all the dems on the list got wealthy after being elected to office,,

so whats that tell you??

just looking at the first two repubes on your list it shows they actaully worked before being elected to office and got their wealth the honest way,,

all the dems on the list got wealthy after being elected to office,,

so whats that tell you??
All three of the Dems in the top ten came to Congress after having made boatloads of money in the private sector

If our elected officials are not playin' by the same rules they are in office to uphold, then their constituency is represented by exception, not example

~S~

All three of the Dems in the top ten came to Congress after having made boatloads of money in the private sector
did they?? the one became a politician pretty quick out of college with just a few yrs in the private sector,,

but you get my point right??
its not that they are rich but how they got rich,,

look at obama and AOC,, both came in nearly flat broke and now both are worth millions on a government salary,,

and dont give me that giving speechs sshit,, nothing anyone has to say is worth what they are paid,,

did they?? the one became a politician pretty quick out of college with just a few yrs in the private sector,,

but you get my point right??
its not that they are rich but how they got rich,,

look at obama and AOC,, both came in nearly flat broke and now both are worth millions on a government salary,,

and dont give me that giving speechs sshit,, nothing anyone has to say is worth what they are paid,,
Which one are you referring to?

And Obama wrote several successful books and gets large speaking fees

Which one are you referring to?

And Obama wrote several successful books and gets large speaking fees
successful is an opinion,, and as I said,, whos words are worth millions,, fact remains he gave nothing of value for the millions he now has,,

my point is before you condemn a person for their wealth first find out how they got it,,
in this thread you just threw out a bunch of names with no context of how they got their wealth,,

successful is an opinion,, and as I said,, whos words are worth millions,, fact remains he gave nothing of value for the millions he now has,,

my point is before you condemn a person for their wealth first find out how they got it,,
in this thread you just threw out a bunch of names with no context of how they got their wealth,,
Your opinion of worth is actually worthless.

If someone is paid some amount for a speech or a book, that is what that thing is worth.

Interesting that you made claims about “someone “ out of college or something but can’t name them.

And nowhere did I condemn anyone for their wealth. I merely pointed out your bullshit.

Again. 7 of the richest ten Congress critters are Republicans and none of them are named Pelosi

Forum List

Back