Time for deminimus Federal Elections rules?

Do we need to have a bare minimum requirement for Federal elections:
  1. Present Photo ID
  2. Demonstrate US citizenship
  3. Up to date voter database
  4. Paper ballots with serial numbers
A Federal voter ID card?

Thoughts?

Histrionics?
The states have final authority on electoral rules. The same party that is stealing elections will refuse to bend on their means of fraud. If 2024 is as corrupt as 2020 was, it will likely be America's last election. After that, a huge percentage will simply stop voting AND stop obeying any diktats coming out of DC.

1. Present Photo ID
A Federal voter ID card?

Thoughts?

Histrionics?
The way they used to do it in Colorado worked well.

1) Register at least 6 weeks before the election, with positive valid residence verification.

2) You get a card in the mail prior to election day, telling where your precinct is and to present the card to obtain a ballot....The mailed card is your defacto ID.

3) The poll book is checked...Yup, he is in there, you get a ballot...Nope, he's not in there, your precinct is over there.

4) Paper ballot hand marked with #2 purncil...The only machine involved was to tabulate the marked ballots.

5) Even though there was early voting, the boxes remained locked and no votes were counted until election day...That way, there was no peeking by cheaters to find out how many votes were needed to backfill the totals.

Only cheating propellerhead techies could fuck up such a simple system as that.

Thoughts?
---Ramaswamy proposes raising voting age to 25---

The states have final authority on electoral rules. The same party that is stealing elections will refuse to bend on their means of fraud. If 2024 is as corrupt as 2020 was, it will likely be America's last election. After that, a huge percentage will simply stop voting AND stop obeying any diktats coming out of DC.
America has already had its "last election"...

Not gonna happen ever. Why would you vote for a Hindu?

He's not wrong....21 would be fine.

On top of that, I'd also go with a 21-year old minimum to join the military....Why should you be subject to getting your ass shot off when you can't even drink a beer?

America has already had its "last election"...
giphy.gif

On top of that, I'd also go with a 21-year old minimum to join the military....Why should you be subject to getting your ass shot off when you can't even drink a beer?
I'd go the other way. 16. But that's just me. Pushing "adulthood" into the future has benefited no one...

1. Present Photo ID
A Federal voter ID card?

Thoughts?

Histrionics?

Nah, I’m leaning toward the lefty’s idea of election for this round. No excuse mass mail in voting, no signature requirements, no chain of custody, no security envelops, no voter ID, old and outdated voter roles, 3rd party drop boxes everywhere and ballot harvesting galore.

No, the rules need to stay EXACTLY as they were for 2020…

VEVO!

Nah, I’m leaning toward the lefty’s idea of election for this round. No excuse mass mail in voting, no signature requirements, no chain of custody, no security envelops, 3rd party drop boxes everywhere and ballot harvesting galore.

No, the rules need to stay EXACTLY as they were for 2020…

VEVO!
Now tell us how they don't use IDs also.

I think the age should be raised to 35. We should also have a maximum age of 55.

I think voters should be required to demonstrate greater knowledge of civics than recent Biden Judiciary appointees

Forum List

Back