Congressional Black caucus introduces bill to tax people for being white

Good reason to get rid of their gerrymandered districts erase CBC unless they can attract diverse constituency
I do so love when retard liberals and progressives start whining about gerrymandered this or that. Just point out that district 1 4 and 12 in NC are gerrymandered by order of the US Government so that blacks can get elected cause otherwise no ONE votes for them. 12 is the worst or rather one of the worst in the Country. It stretches live 100 miles along a freeway access from 2 big cities and snakes along else where to just have a majority black district.

Good reason to get rid of their gerrymandered districts erase CBC unless they can attract diverse constituency
I do so love when retard liberals and progressives start whining about gerrymandered this or that. Just point out that district 1 4 and 12 in NC are gerrymandered by order of the US Government so that blacks can get elected cause otherwise no ONE votes for them. 12 is the worst or rather one of the worst in the Country. It stretches live 100 miles along a freeway access from 2 big cities and snakes along else where to just have a majority black district.
Yep, 12 is weird,

North%2BCarolina%2BCD.png

Initially
Just make sure to remind the neosegregationist black Caucasians that Obama is half white/half Kenyan and Kenyans involvement in slavery was as owners and traders so he owes double!

Give it up on the Kenyan thing dude.............even your dear leader Trump says Obama was born in the USA.
His daddy was Kenyan which makes him half Kenyan. Are you really that dumb or do you have a dumb ghost-writer?

Initially
Just make sure to remind the neosegregationist black Caucasians that Obama is half white/half Kenyan and Kenyans involvement in slavery was as owners and traders so he owes double!

Give it up on the Kenyan thing dude.............even your dear leader Trump says Obama was born in the USA.
His daddy was Kenyan which makes him half Kenyan. Are you really that dumb or do you have a dumb ghost-writer?

His mother was American, and he was born in Hawaii. That makes him a natural born American citizen.

My Grandfather came over here from Norway and is full blood Norwegian. Now tell me, does that make me 1/4 Norwegian, or am I an American citizen?

View attachment 113381

CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS INTRODUCES BILL To TAX PEOPLE FOR BEING WHITE
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LMAO if some idiot actually went through with this as a bill/law proves how delusional these losers truly are omfg.... this is too funny what jackasses.
It's already been documented that BLACKS OWNED SLAVES too. eat your pathetic dumb ass history you have no clue about ROOT.COM omg !!

The fact that this is even an article is how lame they are oh the Irony.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS INTRODUCES BILL To TAX PEOPLE FOR BEING WHITE

View attachment 113382

BREAKING: U.N. Panel Recommends America Pay Reparations To Blacks Over Slavery
----------------------------------------------------
I pray they keep it up.

They're working so hard to become irrelevant, I'd like to see them succeed.

His mother was American, and he was born in Hawaii. That makes him a natural born American citizen
No, because his father was not a citizen.

If you are born in the USA (which Hawaii is part of), you are considered a natural born citizen, regardless of the nationalities of the parents. What do you think anchor babies are? You guys bitch about them all the time.

As far as being born abroad? Only ONE parent is required to be considered born abroad of US parents and have citizenship, but the problem is, he was born in Hawaii.

Obama is a US citizen. Even your favorite president Trump said so.

Initially

His mother was American, and he was born in Hawaii. That makes him a natural born American citizen.

My Grandfather came over here from Norway and is full blood Norwegian. Now tell me, does that make me 1/4 Norwegian, or am I an American citizen?
The thread is about culpability of legacy.
Are you a democrat or something?

"Congressional Black caucus introduces bill to tax people for being white "

No they didn't

Well who do you think will be taxed to pay for the reparations then, genius?

They will almost certainly exempt Hispanics and blacks from the extra tax, or do you actually believe that blacks will be taxed in order to pay reparations for slavery as well?

Last edited:
His mother was American, and he was born in Hawaii. That makes him a natural born American citizen
No, because his father was not a citizen.

If you are born in the USA (which Hawaii is part of), you are considered a natural born citizen, regardless of the nationalities of the parents. What do you think anchor babies are? You guys bitch about them all the time.

As far as being born abroad? Only ONE parent is required to be considered born abroad of US parents and have citizenship, but the problem is, he was born in Hawaii.

Obama is a US citizen. Even your favorite president Trump said so.
I think death angel is speaking of ethnicity not citizenship.

Some interesting facts that the Reparations people always ignore:

1. Our nation fought a civil war to free black slaves. If blacks get reparations for their slavery, I want reparations for the people that died in that war and served otherwise

2. Not all blacks in the US are descended from slaves. They should have to prove that they are descended from specific slaves and get only a portion of anything based on what portion of their ancestors were in slavery in the US.

3. To implement a reparations pay out, will white people like the descendants of Irish slaves be given compensation or not?

No they didn't

They will almost certainly exempt Hispanics and blacks from the extra tax, or do you actually believe that blacks will be taxed in order to pay reparations for slavery as well?

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

William Tecumseh Sherman

No they didn't

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

William Tecumseh Sherman
Don't worry, gunner, you're safe. You don't have to pay no tax and you'll get your fair share.

Forum List

Back