Probably one percent of all Americans believe that Black people are born with less of a chance compared to white people

Black people have more of a chance to get harassed by the police if they did nothing.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You were off by 54%:
PSDT_04.09.19_race-02-10.png

Thatā€™s what propaganda will do.
Why earn anything when you can just fail and blame whitey?
Democrats are retarded baboons.

You were off by 54%:
PSDT_04.09.19_race-02-10.png

No thanks buddy thatā€™s fake news. Thatā€™s propaganda remember itā€™s from the same types of people who said Donald Trump never stood a chance in 2016. Serious question man I have nothing against you are you on drugs? Please tell me what is wrong with white people respecting black history and Black people respecting white history, you understand that Black people owned millions of white slaves throughout history.

There are some racists in this country like this guy IM2

He said to me ā€œIā€™m a black man in my 60s you donā€™t know what itā€™s like to be meā€

Who the hell talks like that ? who the hell does he think he is? does he know what itā€™s like to be a homeless white man with nobody loving him? . Does he know what itā€™s like to have cancer does he know what itā€™s like to be stuck in a wheelchair like so many Americans are for the rest of their life?

Either we have mutual respect or we donā€™t and some percentage of democrats are against white people, they have no respect for white Christian European history they believe the white man was the oppressor. Itā€™s blatantly obvious these are the people who believe that ā€œwhite people are born privileged.ā€

thatā€™s because now with high inflation, high grocery prices, the price of homes being more than they have ever been. ā€¦ you talk with any working class black man or white man some of them donā€™t even know what BLM is ā€¦many of them donā€™t care about blm.

The BLM terrorists simply donā€™t care about homeless white people they never talk about them because if they did it would destroy their argument in a single sweep. But thatā€™s why they never talk about homeless white people or blacks who owned slaves!!!!

Of course this is what is known as common sense. When you have the worst black middle-class and the worst white middle-class in American history as we do nowā€¦. The last thing that these people care about are race relations. It truly is criminal we have criminals in the US government propping up a race division to attempt to distract as many people as possible from our horrible economy.

Thatā€™s why whenever thereā€™s BLM riots thereā€™s never millions of people on the streetsā€¦. there are thousands(thatā€™s all it takes to cause chaos theyā€™re a tiny minority but theyā€™re loud and dangerous) which is a tiny fraction of the populations of the major cities of America. Thatā€™s the most critical thing to keep in mind. You can no longer rely on fake news on the media. But you can use common sense and use your brain to see that these BLM riots like we recently saw in New York City where they tried to block a subway theyā€™re never popular ā€¦itā€™s always a minority of white and Black people who are paid to cause chaosā€¦ or who are simply brainwashed, on drugs or racist against whites.
If thats true then millions of white libs are liars

Oh, nevermind

Why do white racists think they get to speak for us?

Yes I'm a black man in my 60's and Franklin knows nothing about being black. When someone white has to use the most extreme example in order to try arguing an equivalence, he has no equivalence. He says I don't know what it's like to be a homeless white man. What about the tenured black professor roughed up by police in the garage of his home?(Henry Louis Gates) Or the black man killed by a cop in his own home?(Botham Jean) Or the black investment broker murdered by police. (Johnny Gammage)I can go on and on about blacks living normal lives who get screwed when they would not if they were white. I worked with white homeless people who called me racial slurs almost daily, so drop the "woe is me white grievance" Franklin. You're a racist and everything you say about black people is wrong.

The only people making the claim you do are loser white racists trying to discount the reality of the racism some white put on people of color. I was raised to kick racisms ass, as is 99.9999 percent of all black people. You try dismissing the things racists do as if it doesn't happen while other whites do this:

ā€œI can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Madison Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.ā€

Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid ā€œaffirmative actionā€ hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental ā€œdiversityā€ demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.ā€

For 20 years he denied potential job opportunities to black people. He did this while sitting on his butt and typing into a computer about how blacks make up racism, how blacks use racism as an excuse for their failure, how we blame whites today for things that happened 3-400 years ago, how black culture doesn't value work, that liberal democrats tell blacks that whites are keeping us down and make us believe we are victims. How racism was a thing of the past and it was not such a big thing. This man was/is not the only one doing this and you all know it.

And then whites like you have the nerve to start a thread like this as if your white ass has actually lived as a black person.

You ask what type of person would say such a thing. Let me answer.

A black man tired of sorry ass whites who whine about how unfair things have been when they are the ones who have been given every fair shot to succeed. Whites like Franklin who post every day disparaging us from his position of whiteness. Franklin, paint yourself brown, go buy an afro wig, try living for 5 years then come talk. Until that time shut the fuck up with your white racist running commentary on what blacks need to do. Change the white culture that allows you to be a racist.

I don't know how anybody can see so many successful black people and think that blacks don't get a fair shake.

Just like they think white people never get pulled over by the cops.

If blacks didn't get a fair shake...how could you have the oprahs & obamas and michael jordans & dr. ben carsons?

Blacks are thirteen percent of the American people but have 2.7 percent of the wealth. In discussion with some whites about this, you get told about Oprah, Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan, or Floyd Mayweather. Out of nearly twenty million black families, less than 400,000 have a net worth of one million dollars. There are only seven black billionaires in America. There are more white billionaires than that in most major American cities. An article was written in 2014, saying this: ā€œThe net worth of just 400 billionaires, a group that could fit into a high school gym, is on par with the collective wealth of our more than 14 million African- American households.ā€

Without the Family Car Black Wealth Barely Exists
https://www.commondreams.org/views/...aires-wealth-all-41-million-african-americans
Dr. King's Nightmare - OtherWords nightmare-racial-wealth-gap-forbes400

Forum List

Back