congress woman Sanchez says R admitt its about getting rid of Obama

Mitch LIED to his constituents.

They would not have elected him if he had told them that was his top priority

Oh jeez.....a Democratic Congresswoman makes comments about Republican conspiracies on MSNBC that are published on the web by Moveon.org. On a scale from one to ten where shall we rate this in the category of credibility? :cuckoo:

OMG, not this stupid shit again..

Like you liberals-Democrats were all for HELPING BUSH get elected FOR A SECOND TERM

my gawd..crack me up

now we got moveon coming over here..:lol::lol::lol:

No matter what I thought of Bush at the end of his reign, I never even considered that congress might be sand-bagging the economy in the hopes of it making him look worse during election season.

She didn't name names in the video clip so I lean towards 'innocent until proven guilty', but there is obviously smoke here - a fire can't be too far off.

That being said, I'd rather have an inept congresscritter who cares over a congresscritter bent so much on scoring a political win that he's willing to throw our economy under the bus to help prove an ideological point.

Remember, it's not a rumor, it's a currently serving congressperson speaking plainly on video tape. I for one thank Truthmatters for this useful thread. Like so much of the pertinent information this season - I never would have found it if not for others bringing it to my attention.

Mitch LIED to his constituents.

They would not have elected him if he had told them that was his top priority

Can you for a moment separate McConnell the Senator from McConnell, the Senate Minority Leader. His duties to the citizens of Kentucky and to the GOP Senate Caucus are, like.... different.

Evidently THE PEOPLE agree with him. have you seen the Obama's approval numbers.

:lol:

Doesn't matter. If you don't like the president, do the best job for your district in spite of him, not to spite him.

The Republicans CAN'T do much anyway, not with the Democrats holding the Senate and the Presidency...so I hope you are not suggesting the Republicans are (intentionally) trying to sabotage things.

Remember, it's not a rumor, it's a currently serving congressperson speaking plainly on video tape.

Yeah..... 'cause they're never full of bullshit when they are in front of a camera are they? :lmao:

That's not the point. True bullshit speaks a LOT about nothing. She obviously has a story to tell.... one that's not being refuted - far from it, the story is gaining traction.

I'm so disgusted with the republicans at this point in time, I'm dreaming of a viable 3rd party option. Politics is expensive though and the status quo can barely afford the 2 parties they currently lease.

Evidently THE PEOPLE agree with him. have you seen the Obama's approval numbers.

:lol:

Doesn't matter. If you don't like the president, do the best job for your district in spite of him, not to spite him.

The Republicans CAN'T do much anyway, not with the Democrats holding the Senate and the Presidency...so I hope you are not suggesting the Republicans are (intentionally) trying to sabotage things.

You know, that's EXACTLY what it's starting to look like: "If I can't drive, I'm wrecking the car so NObody can drive!"

Both parties have a childish streak a mile wide but the republican leadership seems to be taking it to a whole 'nother level. Just an average observation.....

It was about the country.

Right now you have a republican house that has admitted its main goal was NOT to help the American people but to win a political race with Obama

thereby helping the Country.. you are a true dyed in the wool moron.

are you so stupid and partisan that you really think that is their job?

If mc connel ran on getting rid of Obama then it wouldnt be a lie.

He never said that in his campaign for election by the people.

Forum List

Back