Congratulations to the GOP

The Senate is now controlled by the GOP. Congratulations.

At least now we can minimize the damage that little idiot will do. Go shoot dice, smoke crack, and have some quality time with your very, very special friend Eric Holder, Mr. President. Better be quick about it because that little prick may be spending time in a jail cell really soon. What a miserable disaster you'll blot American history pages as. You know the old saw, Mr. President: either lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way. Now git.
Nice to see that racism is alive and well.

There is one devil of a problem the GOP has now. How can they change from obstructionist to a law making organization. I don't see it happening and 2016 is a very big problem where things may reverse across the board. The GOP has 2 years to get off their asses and get to work. If not, get ready for one hell of a rout.
GOP sent 300 bills to senate and passed a budget. Harry Reid did neither. We're not the obstructionist. Get new talking point. America rejected your ideology soundly.

I reviewed 50 bills sent to the Senate. 47 looked like a Christmas Shopping List for Corporations with all the riders put on them. Now I see those same bills being reintroduced exactly as written and vetoed. The GOP has 2 years to get things fixed or in 2016, look for one hell of a rout along with another Dem for President. If they find a way to fix things then 2016 might be a golden year. Since it's pretty much the same people I don't see any drastic changes no matter what McConnel says.

The difference is Reid was able to bury the bills without and fanfare. Now the dems have to either filibuster them or Obama has to Veto them, which is FAR more public.

The Senate is now controlled by the GOP. Congratulations.
Its tough to get excited about it when they ran the campaign of, "We suck less than the Democrats".....

Not what I would exactly call motivational.

There is one devil of a problem the GOP has now. How can they change from obstructionist to a law making organization. I don't see it happening and 2016 is a very big problem where things may reverse across the board. The GOP has 2 years to get off their asses and get to work. If not, get ready for one hell of a rout.

They are going to have to deal with the party of "no".

Just saw that there will be over 100 women in the Congress for the first time ever. Good to see.

That is good to see, Candy. I think the gals tend to be less confrontational...which at the moment is what we need. Let's get this economy going again!

332 bills passed by the Gop house were sitting on Reid's desk which he refused to take to committee.

GOP sent 300 bills to senate and passed a budget. Harry Reid did neither. We're not the obstructionist. Get new talking point. America rejected your ideology soundly.

I reviewed 50 bills sent to the Senate. 47 looked like a Christmas Shopping List for Corporations with all the riders put on them. Now I see those same bills being reintroduced exactly as written and vetoed. The GOP has 2 years to get things fixed or in 2016, look for one hell of a rout along with another Dem for President. If they find a way to fix things then 2016 might be a golden year. Since it's pretty much the same people I don't see any drastic changes no matter what McConnel says.

The GOP will now be sending bills to Barack Obama's desk, Daryl and it's going to be up to the President and his supporters to explain vetoes of things like the Keystone Pipeline. No more hiding behind Harry Reid for this President.

I will support the Keystone Project AFTER they authorize the gas pipeline from Colorado to KC which helps create jobs, cleans air and sustains those jobs. And AFTER they build at least two southwestern refineries along with the the infrastructure to support it. What I won't support is the placing outside US Oil above one drop of US Oil for processing. Just because your handlers say the Keystone Project is a good thing doesn't mean it should be done over everything else. AFter the Keystone Pipeline is built, all those jobs are gone and the only real winners are the Billionaires. When you put in other things that are more beneficial and long standing, it gets very hard to justify the Keystone Project first.

The GOP will now be sending bills to Barack Obama's desk, Daryl and it's going to be up to the President and his supporters to explain vetoes of things like the Keystone Pipeline. No more hiding behind Harry Reid for this President.

I will support the Keystone Project AFTER they authorize the gas pipeline from Colorado to KC which helps create jobs, cleans air and sustains those jobs. And AFTER they build at least two southwestern refineries along with the the infrastructure to support it. What I won't support is the placing outside US Oil above one drop of US Oil for processing. Just because your handlers say the Keystone Project is a good thing doesn't mean it should be done over everything else. AFter the Keystone Pipeline is built, all those jobs are gone and the only real winners are the Billionaires. When you put in other things that are more beneficial and long standing, it gets very hard to justify the Keystone Project first.

Who says the Keystone Pipeline has to be the only project approved, Daryl? I'm all for anything that makes us more energy independent. It's simply ridiculous that something as common sense as the Keystone Pipeline has been made into a political football by people in the Obama Administration trying to placate their environmental base.

Just saw that there will be over 100 women in the Congress for the first time ever. Good to see.

That is good to see, Candy. I think the gals tend to be less confrontational...which at the moment is what we need. Let's get this economy going again!

Stop re-enforcing gender stereotypes.

C'mon, Marty...it's only a stereotype when it's not true! Women are less confrontational than men.

I want confrontation if its conservatives confronting the libs , dems , progressives and rinos . I hope that these women have some balls and are willing to fight for America !!

Forum List

Back