Congratulations Sarah Palin!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
You have been signed by Fox News to do commentary!

I say, it's about time!

I've always said you would make a good talk show host or should be on Fox News, someone was listening!

And to think we thought nobody read these message boards!

So you have ME to thank! :D

she's a smart lady,, she's gonna reach three times the viewers the dipshit in the wh is,, low,, another nail in msnbc's coffin,, they will be frothing spittle all over the msnbc studios,,

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

she's a smart lady,, she's gonna reach three times the viewers the dipshit in the wh is,, low,, another nail in msnbc's coffin,, they will be frothing spittle all over the msnbc studios,,

Of course she it. It's why they call traffic accidents a "gaper's delay".

I hope she has that author, "Lynn Vincent" on as her first guest.

Lynn wrote that wonderful best seller, "Going Rouge by Sarah Palin". I've heard it's a really good book. Think Sarah read it yet?

Lynn wrote that wonderful best seller, "Going Rouge by Sarah Palin". I've heard it's a really good book. Think Sarah read it yet?

:lol: rdean is eaten up with the jealousy factor.. sorry, pal, she won't have her own show.. just like Karl Rove she will be a contributor.. Next one on board is Dick Cheney .. :lol::lol::lol: Lou Dobbs contributed the other night too.. and the ratings are through the roof.. woooof! woooof!

I say, it's about time!

I've always said you would make a good talk show host or should be on Fox News, someone was listening!

It makes me extremely happy, she will point out the porkers in the 2010 elections and we can give them their pink slips then and stick them in the unemployment lines. :lol:

Rachel Maddox has got to be having a meltdown over this one, this will probably put her over the top and into the looney bin where she has always belonged.:lol:

I say, it's about time!

Shit. She's not running for president now? :eusa_eh:

I say, it's about time!

Now, who said that?????? Maybe she will or maybe she won't. :lol::lol::lol:

Rachel Maddox has got to be having a meltdown over this one, this will probably put her over the top and into the looney bin where she has always belonged.:lol:

Rachel has more brain cells in her head than Palin has air in hers. That's a lot!

I say, it's about time!

Now, who said that?????? Maybe she will or maybe she won't. :lol::lol::lol:

We can only hope.. :eusa_pray:

Has Obama read his book yet, written by Bill Ayers, the domestic terrorist??? :lol:

Rachel has more brain cells in her head than Palin has air in hers. That's a lot!

Yes, brain cells in all the wrong places, mostly in those big fat thighs of hers. :lol::lol:

Last edited:
Was watching 60 Minutes yesterday when they had a McCain campaign manager talking about how they had to get Sarah up to speed on global events, such as World War I, World War II, the Korean War, the Vietnam War...

Oh, I forgot to watch that. Dang it.

Forum List

Back