Congratulations Sarah Palin!

I'm sure this makes American women across the fruited plane happy. Except, of course, the liberal women, although I did say 'American' women.

Of course! The Real Americans are joyous, can't you tell?

The Real Americans are pissed off and have been for several years now.

I know, some are stocking up on their weapons, food and water for the Revolution that's coming, haven't you heard?

she's a smart lady,, she's gonna reach three times the viewers the dipshit in the wh is,, low,, another nail in msnbc's coffin,, they will be frothing spittle all over the msnbc studios,,

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rachel Maddox has got to be having a meltdown over this one, this will probably put her over the top and into the looney bin where she has always belonged.:lol:

OK, I'll ask....why would Rachel Maddow (not Maddox....that was the Georgia governor who threatened black people with an axe handle) have a meltdown over Palin being hired by FOX?

The Georgia DEMOCRAT GOVENOR who threatened black people.. yep old Lest Maddox..

I wonder if she'll keep using her kids as tools?

Should be a hoot!

you won't know,, cause you DUmmies NEVER ever lower yourselves watching Fox.. so sad..

Nah, we just know there are news networks and there are talk radio formats for the TV, and Fox fits into the latter, so when we want news rather than opinionated drivel we look elsewhere while people like you indulge in ideological junk food.

I'm sure this makes American women across the fruited plane happy. Except, of course, the liberal women, although I did say 'American' women.

Ooo what a hit. Do you think Liberal women across America will ever recover?

Sorry, but there's no hope for them. They'll still be as shrill as ever.

Shrill??!!

Sorry nobody is as shrill as Republicans have been over the past year.

Shrill??!!

Sorry nobody is as shrill as Republicans have been over the past year.

Neocons are shrill, but they're similar to LBJ-style Democrats so it's really a wash.

LBJ was an interesting politician. He really knew how to work the senate. I don't think he was shrill.

He was loud and corrupt. GWB and LBJ are similar in many ways (except that GWB wasn't loud).

Neocons are shrill, but they're similar to LBJ-style Democrats so it's really a wash.

LBJ was an interesting politician. He really knew how to work the senate. I don't think he was shrill.

He was loud and corrupt. GWB and LBJ are similar in many ways (except that GWB wasn't loud).

Not really. LBJ had a lot of common sense and he understood how Washington works and took his opportunities as they came.

Bush had no political sense at all. Maybe no sense period.

Not really. LBJ had a lot of common sense and he understood how Washington works and took his opportunities as they came.

Bush had no political sense at all. Maybe no sense period.

LBJ was a crook and a very smart one, so I agree with you there. However, there were many similarities including 'spending like a drunken sailor' and 'escalating stupid wars'.

Echo, I've been watching Savanna Guthrie and Chuck Todd's new show. I recorded it this morning, it's on after Morning Joe.

They are really interviewing every guest, asking intelligent questions, interesting subjects. Much better than anything Fox has.

The Real Americans are pissed off and have been for several years now.

I know, some are stocking up on their weapons, food and water for the Revolution that's coming, haven't you heard?

Some are, but most will just have to start over in another land. America has become a cesspool of corruption and entitlements.
Then leave...your negativity is what drags America down.

Forum List

Back