Congratulations Sarah Palin!

Rachel Maddox has got to be having a meltdown over this one, this will probably put her over the top and into the looney bin where she has always belonged.:lol:

Rachel has more brain cells in her head than Palin has air in hers. That's a lot!

Yes, brain cells in all the wrong places, mostly in those big fat thighs of hers. :lol::lol:

what are you doing looking at Rachel's thighs??? :eusa_angel:

Was watching 60 Minutes yesterday when they had a McCain campaign manager talking about how they had to get Sarah up to speed on global events, such as World War I, World War II, the Korean War, the Vietnam War...

And of course they didn't do that with Biden or Obama.:lol::lol::lol: Biden, " I remember when FDR got on national television and announced to the world that Pearl Harbor had been attacked." Problem is, there was no national television back then. :lol:

I wonder if she'll keep using her kids as tools?

Should be a hoot!

you won't know,, cause you DUmmies NEVER ever lower yourselves watching Fox.. so sad..

And they never read anything, including books, or even their own links. That's why it is sooooooooooooooooooo easy to discredit everything they state because they have absolutely zero information in the form of facts or truth to back what they state. They do however, have and express opinions about everything that they know NOTHING about.:lol:

Last edited:
I wonder if she'll keep using her kids as tools?

Should be a hoot!

I always thought that baby would really get freaked out with all that noise. It's kind of cruel.

Your compassion astounds me. What a joke.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do you think that the Obama kids were a little scared to get on stage with him. Ohhhhhhhhhhh Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Palin will also host periodic episodes of Fox News Channel's "Real American Stories," a series exploring inspirational real-life tales of overcoming adversity throughout the American landscape that will debut in 2010.

Awesome! Stories about battling the non-Real Americans, the evil liberals! I am just in awe and besides myself with laughter.

Where's Sinatra? He's probably wet his pants by now.

she's a smart lady,, she's gonna reach three times the viewers the dipshit in the wh is,, low,, another nail in msnbc's coffin,, they will be frothing spittle all over the msnbc studios,,

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rachel Maddox has got to be having a meltdown over this one, this will probably put her over the top and into the looney bin where she has always belonged.:lol:

OK, I'll ask....why would Rachel Maddow (not Maddox....that was the Georgia governor who threatened black people with an axe handle) have a meltdown over Palin being hired by FOX?

Rachel has more brain cells in her head than Palin has air in hers. That's a lot!

Yes, brain cells in all the wrong places, mostly in those big fat thighs of hers. :lol::lol:

Rachel Maddow has fat thighs? At what angle? Really? Not seeing it. She's quite skinny.

Was watching 60 Minutes yesterday when they had a McCain campaign manager talking about how they had to get Sarah up to speed on global events, such as World War I, World War II, the Korean War, the Vietnam War...

And of course they didn't do that with Biden or Obama.:lol::lol::lol: Biden, " I remember when FDR got on national television and announced to the world that Pearl Harbor had been attacked." Problem is, there was no national television back then. :lol:

But hey, at least he knew there was a war...

But hey, at least he knew there was a war...

You must have read this piece:

Revelations from the Campaign - 60 Minutes - CBS News

In public, Palin looked like the game changer McCain had wanted, but in private, the authors say she was struggling to learn too much too fast.

"Her foreign policy tutors are literally taking her through, 'This is World War I, this is World War II, this is the Korean War. This is the how the Cold War worked.' Steve Schmidt had gone to them and said, 'She knows nothing,'" Heilemann told Cooper. "A week later, after the convention was over, she still didn't really understand why there was a North Korea and a South Korea. She was still regularly saying that Saddam Hussein had been behind 9/11. And, literally, the next day her son was about to ship off to Iraq. And when they asked her who her son was going to fight, she couldn't explain that."

It's just the liberal media picking on poor Sarah again. :mad:

Forum List

Back