Congratulations Sarah Palin!

No, you mean unchallenged.

No, he is exactly correct. Palin was viciously attacked by the liberal media, her children, her family were attacked. 9 hours of taped interviews with Katie Curic, only for Curic to edit out the important stuff and include the mis-statements, hardly challenged but viciously attacked. Besides, she will be on O'Reilly and O'Reilly is an independent with many views that I do not agree with and he almost always has one of the left wingers on his show. It will be entertaining and informative but I am confident that Palin can handle anyone he throws at her fairly easily.

Ha. Ha. Ha. Little secret for you: every major politician gets "viciously attacked" on the networks, though Fox chooses to softball the righties. Even ABC (WFTV in Orlando) did a shit hack job on Biden shortly before the election. You only pay attention though when it's your guy/girl getting hurt.

Are you dreaming? :lol:

When was the last time.... actually, when was the first time Obama was viciously attacked on the networks?

No, he is exactly correct. Palin was viciously attacked by the liberal media, her children, her family were attacked. 9 hours of taped interviews with Katie Curic, only for Curic to edit out the important stuff and include the mis-statements, hardly challenged but viciously attacked. Besides, she will be on O'Reilly and O'Reilly is an independent with many views that I do not agree with and he almost always has one of the left wingers on his show. It will be entertaining and informative but I am confident that Palin can handle anyone he throws at her fairly easily.

Ha. Ha. Ha. Little secret for you: every major politician gets "viciously attacked" on the networks, though Fox chooses to softball the righties. Even ABC (WFTV in Orlando) did a shit hack job on Biden shortly before the election. You only pay attention though when it's your guy/girl getting hurt.

No one, no one, no one, has had their children attacked as often or as viciously as Palin's had. Get a clue and that's also why she is sooooooooooooooooooo popular, number one book in 2009, the media attacked her and middle America got pissed.

she's a smart lady,, she's gonna reach three times the viewers the dipshit in the wh is,, low,, another nail in msnbc's coffin,, they will be frothing spittle all over the msnbc studios,,

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Of course she it. It's why they call traffic accidents a "gaper's delay".

I hope she has that author, "Lynn Vincent" on as her first guest.

Lynn wrote that wonderful best seller, "Going Rouge by Sarah Palin". I've heard it's a really good book. Think Sarah read it yet?

:lol: rdean is eaten up with the jealousy factor.. sorry, pal, she won't have her own show.. just like Karl Rove she will be a contributor.. Next one on board is Dick Cheney .. :lol::lol::lol: Lou Dobbs contributed the other night too.. and the ratings are through the roof.. woooof! woooof!

Yep, will reach a whole 4% of the nation that cares about wingnut ideology.

Have fun while we are working to make our party great again without you guys.

Pretty faces, bullshit news coverage, right-wing propaganda. We report, you... jizz your pants.

They are gorgeous, educated and very smart, unlike the fat-thighed Rachel Maddox with the lesbo haircut.:lol:

This post is rather revealing... btw, Maddow (not Maddox, as another poster already pointed out) is an actual lesbian.

Maple has trouble with big words, correct names, etc. We must be kind and understanding.

No one, no one, no one, has had their children attacked as often or as viciously as Palin's had. Get a clue and that's also why she is sooooooooooooooooooo popular, number one book in 2009, the media attacked her and middle America got pissed.

Actually, we all love a train wreck....that, I must confess, is why I'm liking your posts too.

I am thrilled.

What a coup :clap2:

This way she can give her own commentary about those piece of shit scumbags that attacked her minor children. Actually she has too much class for that, but I wish she would.

This way too she is unfiltered and unedited by the liberal ignorant media.

Err ... wasn't she the one who threw her children in front of the media?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgRvSSNUuHM[/ame]

yep it was the media ... Maybe you should be introduced to sarah palin? Maybe you lived in a cave for a while, since you might have forgotten certain things that happened over the past year ... (lol) http://www.usmessageboard.com/humor/100394-introduction-to-sarah-palin-for-cavemen-only.html

Last edited:

Err ... wasn't she the one who threw her children in front of the media?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgRvSSNUuHM[/ame]

yep it was the media ... Maybe you should be introduced to sarah palin? Maybe you lived in a cave for a while, since you might have forgotten certain things that happened over the past year ... (lol) http://www.usmessageboard.com/humor/100394-introduction-to-sarah-palin-for-cavemen-only.html

Now, that's a very accurate political cartoon there.

Also just about all the women who work for Fox are gorgeous. She'll fit right in.

Pretty faces, bullshit news coverage, right-wing propaganda. We report, you... jizz your pants.

They are gorgeous, educated and very smart, unlike the fat-thighed Rachel Maddox with the lesbo haircut.:lol:

Rachel is far more literate, communicates far more clearly, and I doubt she is the least bit intimidated by such homophobia as yours, Maple.

So Fox News hires another right-wing hack as a "contributor." So what? They have about a hundred of them already. All I want to know is when they're going to drop the "news" in "Fox News" and rename themselves "Fox Talk TV?"

I'm sure Fox will be quick to follow suite as soon as MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBC, NBC show them the way.

Palin will be a contributor just like Morris, Ingram, Rove, Williams, Napalitano, MIller and HIll. Must be why Fox kicks ass in the ratings dept. Mayby MSNBC, CNN, ABC, NBC and CBS could take a few lessons.

Last edited:
At long last, Sarah got her dream job in broadcast journalism.

Too bad she only had to burn the voters of Alaska and the McCain campaign to do it.

Go, Sarah, go!

I am pulling for her to get as much microphone time as possible.

Forum List

Back