Confused Hunter

Oh wow, I didn't know she was banned.

And has zero rep. That's too bad, I'll miss her and I hope she comes back.

they must **** like rabbits....! :eek:

On a Discovery channel show, they said the Europeans left 8 hogs here around 1500ad and when they returned 3 years later there were over 2 million

they must **** like rabbits....! :eek:

On a Discovery channel show, they said the Europeans left 8 hogs here around 1500ad and when they returned 3 years later there were over 2 million
DELETED VIDEO
hahahaha! However, as a Mod here, I have the ability to remove the video....too much animal sex! Care

That's bullshit, I wouldn't ever call that a sport when the choppers are involved, that's not hunting that would be a slaughter!!

I say take one dead hog and “Inject Furidan” into the Carcass. As a carnivorous/scavenger they will be dead within 15 minutes and help to decline the population. They will die within 6’ of the carcass....

Sorry I certainly DO NOT want to OFFEND ANYONE by saying this. Please understand my thought before you chew my ass out here!! It is not my idea to piss people off here, that was not my intention’s whatsoever!!!

I say take one dead hog and “Inject Furidan” into the Carcass. As a carnivorous/scavenger they will be dead within 15 minutes and help to decline the population. They will die within 6’ of the carcass....

Sorry I certainly DO NOT want to OFFEND ANYONE by saying this. Please understand my thought before you chew my ass out here!! It is not my idea to piss people off here, that was not my intention’s whatsoever!!!
No offense taken, but wouldn't the poison risk poisoning other species?

Yes, it would, but only to the other predator’s that help feed to the over population of the Hog's. Such as some of the other scavangers out there.

Yes, it would, but only to the other predator’s that help feed to the over population of the Hog's. Such as some of the other scavangers out there.
We're talking about a pretty severe blow to an entire ecosystem, though.
The entire food chain. i.e insects, birds, ad infinitum......

We (true) hunters don't set out to eradicate species or to damage the environment we choose to hunt in. Only to keep a balance.

I just think your poisoning idea is just as extreme as the helicopter hunters'.

Helicopters don't kill non-targeted species.

If the problem is critical, I've no problem with helicopter hunting. It's not nice, but if it's effective, isn't that the whole point?

Helicopters don't kill non-targeted species.

If the problem is critical, I've no problem with helicopter hunting. It's not nice, but if it's effective, isn't that the whole point?
I guess if ya have the resources and the time and as long as you're not out there for extermination
:cool:

Forum List

Back