Joe's son Hunter, is now a salesman of "illusions"....with some help from Joe's phone conversations about the weather!

He put Joe on speaker to prove he can PEDDLE INFLUENCE.

You dumb cult fucks think Joe is going to say, “Pay me $10 million and I will do political favors for you.”

Dumbasses.
I wouldn't be surprised! Anyone ... I mean ANYONE who said this:
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

IS obviously so stupid! I mean telling oil companies he GUARANTEES to put them out of business GUARANTEED gas prices would climb!
I mean if the demand is still that, and the idiot president tells the world, NO more gas companies"... what would be the affect?
Right away gas companies raise the prices to refineries. Refineries raise the price to gas stations. And wait... who pays ultimately???

Remember Biden DID say :
"In his own words, with video cameras rolling, Biden described how he threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in March 2016 that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didn’t immediately ire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.
“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.
Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,” Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat.
What he asked is Ukraine must fire the prosecutor that was investigating his son's employer, Burma, and if they didn't fire the investigator, no billion!

So what were these events for, another "illusion" confirmation exercise...to discuss the weather, climate change, who will pay?
  • The vice president’s appearance at a dinner at Cafe Milano in Washington with Hunter Biden, his business associates and a Russian billionaire
  • His handshake with a Chinese businessman in the lobby of a Beijing hotel
  • His appearance on speakerphone while Hunter Biden had dinner in Paris with executives from a French energy company.
These are a few of the ways Hunter Biden used his relationship with his powerful and influential father, Joe Biden, while the younger Biden was working to grow his business portfolio, according to testimony by Devon Archer, Hunter Biden’s former business partner. Archer testified before investigators working for the House Oversight and Accountability
Yeah, pretty crappy of Hunter to use his last name and dad's last name and position, to make himself seem more valuable...

Especially while Joe's concerns at the time were overwhelmingly with his eldest son Beau's 2 year battle against cancer, until his death....

I don't think V.P. Biden was aware of how much his son, might have been using their name due to his Beaux worries, then mourning. Beaux was his only Good Son.

lol

Neither does anything Trump did.

You're not very bright, are you?

How many times do you have to be informed before it starts to sink in?

Your game, your rules.

And we tire of your idiotic game.

Therefore, you get a red hot poker up the ass.

And fuck you if you don't like it.

YOU insisted on playing this idiotic game, even while people all over the world were telling you to stop.

Now you get what's coming. No sympathy, and no mercy.
Inciting insurrection. Trying to reverse the results of a legitimate election. Hoarding of classified documents. Sure Skippy, none of that's illegal. :auiqs.jpg:
Try taking your lips off Trump's member. It just amazes me you just cannot give this man up, no matter what he does.
On your own head be it. 2024 looks to be a Democratic party sweep. I'm even taking odds they'll hold the Senate despite the unfavorable map.

Forum List

Back