Confirmed: Fraudulent Polygamy Cult Tipster is Barack Obama Delegate

there could be MORE! the girls were told to lie about their age just heard....hmmmm, how can you determine someone's age anyway....?

i don't know if AB has really meant to defend it, she seems to just want to make the subject about abortions and keeps making comments that could lead it towards that debate.....i guess i could give her the benefit of doubt, though it does appear as though she is defending child abuse in the name of a cult that ''pretends'' to be christian?

You're very, very nice.

there could be MORE! the girls were told to lie about their age just heard....hmmmm, how can you determine someone's age anyway....?

i don't know if AB has really meant to defend it, she seems to just want to make the subject about abortions and keeps making comments that could lead it towards that debate.....i guess i could give her the benefit of doubt, though it does appear as though she is defending child abuse in the name of a cult that ''pretends'' to be christian?

She's trying to make it about religious persecution of Christians. I'm not sure I would call this group Christian in its practices. I seem to recall Christ mentioning "rendering unto Caesar what is his "-- meaning obey the law, and something else about "whosoever harms a child in my name .... "

I'd say cloaking sex with minors in the name of Christ is harming a child in Christ's name. But hey, that's just my simple math.

I am always amazed by people who can be kind in the face of meanness. I figure they're getting lots of good karma.

Just a question, I am not aligning myself with either side. Was there a search warrant? Just curious...f

You're very, very nice.

hahahahahahahaha! oh damn! gotta spread some around or you'd get a positive! just a little wiser with each decade! :eek:

i dunno about nicer....i'd like to think so, cuz i was hell on wheels when i was a young wretch !!! hahahaha!

now....they call me mellow yellow.... lol

care

I don't care WHAT topic you brought up ELSEWHERE... you're mixing apples and oranges on this one.

So, let me get this straight... young girls having sex bad... unless, of course, it's old men raping them in the name of religion... that's your position?

There you go again lying to try and twist the argument. Over 400 children were removed. Remind me again how many were pregnant? Remind me how close to 200 of them under the age of 4 are in danger? The numbers cited would mean close to 400 were in fact in no danger at all.

Remind us again how the State can fabricate a lie to justify taking children in no danger what so ever, based on a distaste for a religion?

No one here is arguing old men should rape anyone, that is YOUR lie. Designed for one purpose, to justify the ILLEGAL seizure of 400 children for no reason at all and then placing them in State custody where the reality is they are greatly more likely AT ALL AGES to be abused.

Do keep making these lies up, it so strengthens your pitiful excuse for a case.

Sounds like the mothers were complicit. IMO, that makes them guilty, too.

What one minute you are arguing the girls were brainwashed and victims and now you are arguing they were part of the grand scheme. Pick one or the other, you do not get to claim both.

Just a question, I am not aligning myself with either side. Was there a search warrant? Just curious...f

yes there was....however, it turns out that the person pretending to be a 16 year old pregnant, held captive there, was a prank caller from a cell phone registered to someone in california...

heard a judge ruled the search warrent legal because the cops did not know it was a prank call, thus they went in on good faith....

all this is being debated though....read the first post!

care

Yes.

It was (Judge) Walther who authorized agents to search the ranch. She signed the first search warrant April 3, then authorized a second, more expansive search warrant April 6. She also authorized a civil action, ordering officers to remove all children from the church's ranch.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,695269082,00.html

start a thread about abortion clinics allie, you are trying to derail these threads about this CULT....

and i do not appreciate you calling this CULT a Christian religion.....there IS NO Christian religion that supports polygamy, none.

why are you being so obtuse?

the law i stated that shows that this cult is breaking the law when these 16 year olds or any one of the girls under 18 are forced to sleep with these elders in their church in the guise of religion/marriage... who are also considered a respectful adult figure in their lives like a teacher, pastor, coach, parent of a another child who is your friend, an elder in your church etc...... they are breaking the law, and committing statutory rape.

Now, what in the world are you talking about that breaks the law that we are suppose to bust in abortion clinics for when it comes to this law, that these people in this cult, are breaking? are these boys that got the girls at the abortion clinic pregnant elders in a church or the 16 year old's pastor or teacher or coach?

just so you know, it is up to the girl, or the parents of the girl to get charges posted against someone for statutory rape and very, very very rarely the police would bring charges without the parent's permission on cases where the adult is less than 10 years older than the girl....but if older than 10 years most states will bring charges themselves, even without the parent's permission to do such....is what i was reading.

most states, including texas have a law that states any minor marrying anyone 10 years older than them not only needs the parents permission given, but the permission of a State Judge.

so, please...explain how your examples relate?

care

You are aware the Old testament is FULL of Polygamy and Bigamy?

There you go again lying to try and twist the argument. Over 400 children were removed. Remind me again how many were pregnant? Remind me how close to 200 of them under the age of 4 are in danger? The numbers cited would mean close to 400 were in fact in no danger at all.

Remind us again how the State can fabricate a lie to justify taking children in no danger what so ever, based on a distaste for a religion?

No one here is arguing old men should rape anyone, that is YOUR lie. Designed for one purpose, to justify the ILLEGAL seizure of 400 children for no reason at all and then placing them in State custody where the reality is they are greatly more likely AT ALL AGES to be abused.

Do keep making these lies up, it so strengthens your pitiful excuse for a case.

Pitiful excuse for a case??? RAFLMAO! I say Go Texas!!!!

Tell us again how you oppose old men raping little girls after the article Gunny just posted and call *me* a liar.

:eusa_liar:

What one minute you are arguing the girls were brainwashed and victims and now you are arguing they were part of the grand scheme. Pick one or the other, you do not get to claim both.

no, they are brainwashed too and need to go through the deprogramming with their children imo!!! they need help too! if they want their children, they can be deprogramed...even if they are the mother of a 16 year old given away....i think they can adjust to what i would call a normal society.

hahahahahahahaha! oh damn! gotta spread some around or you'd get a positive! just a little wiser with each decade! :eek:

i dunno about nicer....i'd like to think so, cuz i was hell on wheels when i was a young wretch !!! hahahaha!

now....they call me mellow yellow.... lol

care

Heh... Good on ya. I haven't quite mastered the art. ;)

Most teen girls from ranch have been pregnant

Anyone else want to continue this argument? F-ing unreal.

Yes as a matter of fact, the MAJORITY of the children are NOT teens at all, yet ALL the children were seized, THAT is illegal. Further if the claim is that only "old men" made them pregnant then seizing the male children makes absolutely NO sense what so ever.

No one is arguing that teen girls should be raped, that is you and Jillians and others canard designed to try and twist and end the argument. Again 463 children seized and only 60 or so were pregnant or supposedly in danger. Now unless those 30 girls all had 7 or 8 children apiece then a hell of a lot of children were taken for no reason at all.

Forum List

Back