Confirmed: Fraudulent Polygamy Cult Tipster is Barack Obama Delegate

This is interesting:
"The younger a teenaged girl is when she has sex for the first time, the more likely she is to have had unwanted or non-voluntary sex. Close to four in ten girls who had first intercourse at 13 or 14 report it was either non-voluntary or unwanted."

That means the girls in the abortion clinics are every bit as likely (and possibly more likely, since we're assuming the others are "brainwashed") to be victims.

Here's some more interesting stuff, since we're hell bent on saying girls in abortion clinics aren't victims (the discussion is about teenagers who are sexually active)

"Just 7 percent have a partner six years or more older, but they accounted for 19 percent of teen pregnancies.

One reason for the higher pregnancy rate is that about 78 percent of teens with a male partner close to their age used contraceptives compared with only 66 percent of women with an older partner. "

http://www.ncpa.org/pd/social/pd090299g.html

AB, 60% of girls between the ages of 14 and 17 are not pregnant. I'm sure someone would have noticed by now.

Why do you keep defending these creeps?

I defend everybody's right to religion, and I defend everybody's right to be safe from police raids triggered by fraudulent reports.

I also defend everybody's right to not have their children yanked from them based upon rumors and bigotry.

AB, 60% of girls between the ages of 14 and 17 are not pregnant. I'm sure someone would have noticed by now.

Why do you keep defending these creeps?

Ravir, 100 percent of the girls between 14-17 in an abortion clinic are pregnant.

I defend everybody's right to religion, and I defend everybody's right to be safe from police raids triggered by fraudulent reports.

I also defend everybody's right to not have their children yanked from them based upon rumors and bigotry.

Doesn't sound like rumor unless you believe in the immaculate conception of 31 girls.

:cuckoo:

I'm sure you know better than the Guttmacher Inst. what the stats are.

"In fact, the pregnancy rate among minor women aged 15-17 whose partners are six or more years older is 2.7 times that of minor women whose partners are 3-5 years older, and 3.7 times that of minor women whose partners are within two years of their age."
http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/tgr/02/4/gr020410.html

I'm sure you know better than the Guttmacher Inst. what the stats are.

"In fact, the pregnancy rate among minor women aged 15-17 whose partners are six or more years older is 2.7 times that of minor women whose partners are 3-5 years older, and 3.7 times that of minor women whose partners are within two years of their age."
http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/tgr/02/4/gr020410.html

Is that 60% of the population like it is at this "church?"

Why do you not care about these girls...just because some morally twisted asshole said God told him to screw the under aged? Honestly, it boggles my mind.

Is that 60% of the population like it is at this "church?"

Why do you not care about these girls...just because some morally twisted asshole said God told him to screw the under aged? Honestly, it boggles my mind.

Don't encourage her derailing the thread... you know she's been dying to make it about abortion instead of raping girls for Jesus since it was posted.

:cuckoo:

I care about all girls, everywhere. Including the girls in the abortion clinics, who are blissfully ignored by you and your buddies, who believe in "freedom of choice" for every victimized girl the world over....except if they happen to be married.

Why don't you care about the girls in the abortion clinics?

Don't encourage her derailing the thread... you know she's been dying to make it about abortion instead of raping girls for Jesus since it was posted.

And you're a lying hypocrite. I brought this topic up months ago, to the hilarity of all who insisted that the 14 year old girls in abortion clinics were making reasonable and unquestionable choices to have sex and not be questioned.

Now you're arguing the exact thing I was arguing then. A pregnant 14 year old isn't legally capable of making that decision, and the assholes who impregnant them should be thrown in jail.

The assholes who impregnate them. Not them, not their parents, and certainly not their children.

And you sanctimonious bitches who think you have it all figured out for the little people will be crying and demanding somebody else's heads when the percentage of children who are abused in foster care comes out. At the same time, you'll deny all responsibility and lie about your stance on the situation to begin with.

And you're a lying hypocrite. I brought this topic up months ago, to the hilarity of all who insisted that the 14 year old girls in abortion clinics were making reasonable and unquestionable choices to have sex and not be questioned.

Now you're arguing the exact thing I was arguing then. A pregnant 14 year old isn't legally capable of making that decision, and the assholes who impregnant them should be thrown in jail.

The assholes who impregnate them. Not them, not their parents, and certainly not their children.

I don't care WHAT topic you brought up ELSEWHERE... you're mixing apples and oranges on this one.

So, let me get this straight... young girls having sex bad... unless, of course, it's old men raping them in the name of religion... that's your position?

I care about all girls, everywhere. Including the girls in the abortion clinics, who are blissfully ignored by you and your buddies, who believe in "freedom of choice" for every victimized girl the world over....except if they happen to be married.

Why don't you care about the girls in the abortion clinics?

I do. I already told you if there was evidence they were being raped there should be an investigation. Why don't you start a thread about it, I'm sure you'll get a lot of support. Better yet, start spreading the word out in the general public.

I know you're just using this as a distraction from the topic at hand.

Let me get this straight...old men having sex with girls is BAD, unless it happens to be a girl who gets an abortion.

That's your stance.

My stance (and I've reiterated this over and over and over) is that you don't take children from their mothers if their mothers are the ones being victimized. You REMOVE THE PERPETRATORS. And you'd better be acting on a damn good tip.

Still confused?

I don't care WHAT topic you brought up ELSEWHERE... you're mixing apples and oranges on this one.

So, let me get this straight... young girls having sex bad... unless, of course, it's old men raping them in the name of religion... that's your position?

I'd say you pegged it.

Let me get this straight...old men having sex with girls is BAD, unless it happens to be a girl who gets an abortion.

That's your stance.

My stance (and I've reiterated this over and over and over) is that you don't take children from their mothers if their mothers are the ones being victimized. You REMOVE THE PERPETRATORS. And you'd better be acting on a damn good tip.

Still confused?

Sounds like the mothers were complicit. IMO, that makes them guilty, too.

Lol. The reason she doesn't care is that it shows her for being a hypocrite.

Which she is, and you too.

Forum List

Back